[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be maIe >rub your pee pee for 30 seconds (it doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Smug Woman.jpg (283KB, 1139x1139px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Woman.jpg
283KB, 1139x1139px
>be maIe
>rub your pee pee for 30 seconds (it doesn't even feel that good because patriarchal society decided you don't need a foreskin which has all the nerves)
>have a mediocre orgasm
>require another male to put his pee pee in your bum bum to have a truly great orgasm

>be female
>touch your pee pee slit for hours
>have multiple orgasms and be in total ecstasy the whole time

Jesus Christ, can we genetically modify males to not be so pathetic?
>>
File: 343432.jpg (11KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
343432.jpg
11KB, 300x240px
Nature already did it for us by giving us foreskins. We already are "genetically engineered" (in a sense) by natural selection to have loads of erogenous nerve endings and tons of ways to stimulate them.

It's society that decides this is somehow wrong and then dismantles what natural selection crafted over billions of years.

The issue is with society, not the form of man per se.
>>
>>36811238

Luckily im not an amerishart so i wasnt mutilated at birth.

>feelsgoodman.png
>>
File: IMG_0950.jpg (22KB, 499x492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0950.jpg
22KB, 499x492px
>>36811346
>tfw "Amerishart" and not mutilated
>>
>>36811346
>>36811387

Just think about this.

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Too-tight-circumcision-18957992

This could have been either of you.
>>
>born with foreskin
>phimosis

>get foreskin removed at age 21
>orgasms feel exactly the fucking same

stop lying to people asshole
>>
>>36811408

You had a problem with your foreskin to begin with that probably limited your ability to enjoy it to the fullest extent.

Also not all cuts are the same. Circumcision isn't a standardized operation, so it's possible you were left with more erogenous tissue than the next cut guy.

There are a lot of guys who got cut in adulthood who say they lost a ton of sensation.
>>
>>36811405
Holy fuck that's sad as hell
>>
>>36811436
yeah, no. my phimosis wasn't that bad. i was just sick of having a weird looking ant eater cock
>>
>>36811461

Your post conveys you had a negative attitude towards your foreskin, so the psychological effect could be in play as well.
>>
>>36811408
>>36811461
>phimosis wasn't that bad
>he still cut his dick instead of stretching

how lazy and fat are you?
>>
>>36811472
i'm happy with my cock now though

>>36811473
mad much? i just had the money to spare
>>
>>36811505

>i'm happy with my cock now though

Good for you. Fuambai Ahmadu had her labia and clitoris cut off voluntarily when she was 21, and she says sex is just as good as before too.
>>
>>36811461
Bitch, as a kid I had such bad phimosis I couldn't even get teh cock out, at all. And all it took to fix it was stretching, didn't even take very long.

Face it, the ONLY reason circumcision became a thing in America is because protestant women thought it would discourage masturbation.

The extent of a woman's power is male sexual desire. Literally it, there's nothing else going for them. So controlling and curbing it is naturally their constant, never ending agenda.
>>
>>36811534
>trying this fucking hard to make people who had no choice in their circumcision feel like theyre missing out

sorry fag, but i've experienced both sides of the coin and there is literally no difference

>>36811546
i could care less why circumcision became a thing in america, i had the procedure done for my own reasons
>>
>>36811277
Delete this image nigger it's making my dick hurt.
>>
>>36811569

>sorry fag, but i've experienced both sides of the coin and there is literally no difference

Ahmadu experienced both sides too, and she also says there's no difference.

Many other women disagree.
>>
>>36811601

yeah but the thing is, i'm not an oppressed middle eastern woman who does (and says) whatever her husband tells her to do. you need to improve your bait if you're going to make threads like this.
>>
>>36811625

>yeah but the thing is, i'm not a repressed middle eastern women who does (and says) whatever her husband tells her to do.

Neither is she. She's not even from the Middle East; she was born and raised in the US and was sexually active here BEFORE she chose to get circumcised in her ancestral country of Sierra Leone.
>>
>>36811651
either way, i'm perfectly happy with my decision and you trying to convince me otherwise by telling me what some shitskin from sierra leone did is absolutely retarded
>>
>>36811569
>>36811601
Howard Stern also had a late life circumcision and has said the same thing multiple times, for what it's worth. The uncircumcised meme is highly exaggerated.
>>
File: 33.jpg (101KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
101KB, 800x533px
>>36811763

You're mistaken about that. Howard Stern was circumcised as a baby and has repeatedly said he resents it.
>>
>>36811683

I'm actually glad you're happy with your decision.

But you can't speak for all men or their experiences. Many men who have been circumcised as adults have said they lost a ton of feeling.
>>
>>36811805
>Many men who have been circumcised as adults have said they lost a ton of feeling.

not every procedure, doctor, or penis is the same.
>>
>>36811870
This is a useless cop out comment.
You objectively lose some sensitivity in your penor after being circumcised.
>>
>>36811904

Yes, that is true.

But it's also true that not all cuts are the same. Some circumcisions remove more tissue than others.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.