[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That one cousin stories? >extended family staying over/staying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1421250340062.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1421250340062.png
126KB, 402x398px
That one cousin stories?

>extended family staying over/staying at extended families
>bedding is limited between you and your cousins, some of you have to sleep on the couch or a cot
>that one cousin who over-eagerly volunteers to sleep on the floor (even though there's other options) because he totally prefers it and finds it "more comfortable" than a bed just to seem interesting to his cousins

Hated that faggot. Nobody prefers sleeping on the floor you dumbfuck, you're not cool or mysterious for doing it.
>>
File: 1434080708736.jpg (61KB, 608x619px) Image search: [Google]
1434080708736.jpg
61KB, 608x619px
Same OP, I hated him too
>>
>being this bluepilled
Floor sleeping is super redpilled.
1. comfy as fuck
2. can sleep LITERALLY ANYWHERE
3. lots of room to roll around
4. good for your back
Literally only cucked normies who need to keep up appearances sleep on beds
>>
>>36811136
You're only doing it cus you think it makes you look interesting....it doesn't faggot.
>>
File: 1431218141244.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1431218141244.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>36811136
>this is how betas minds work
Yeah, I bet chad's on the floor :^)
>>
File: 1469085589594.png (508KB, 532x519px) Image search: [Google]
1469085589594.png
508KB, 532x519px
Not cousin-related, but my older brother, the oldest in the family, is a huge spoiled bitch.
He hates me, my twin brother, and my sister for totally batshit reasons. He stopped talking to my sister 2 years ago because she got a crappy used car that he wanted, and now he's completely cut contact with me and my brother over having to pay us $60 for a PS Vita that we let him borrow. Yes, you read that right.
Completely cut contact with 2/5ths of his immediate family over having to pay a markedly cheap price for a video game console with literally no games.

Honestly I'm glad tho, he's always been a huge dirtbag to us. One time when we let him into our small group of online friends, he acted like an aloof asshat, calling me and my brother "waterheads" for literally no reason, and then he basically bit one of my friend's ears off with a long-winded hissy fit when they made a passing remark that they didn't like Naruto.
>>
My roommate actually removed the matress his bed came with... He just sleeps on a wooden board.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.