[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what's your passion? What topic do you love learning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: sheonlylikesyouasaavassal.png (265KB, 772x713px) Image search: [Google]
sheonlylikesyouasaavassal.png
265KB, 772x713px
So, what's your passion? What topic do you love learning about the most?

My favorite hobby study is History.
>>
Hey, me too anon. What period? Personally I like The Enlightenment and the ancient Greeks.
>>
File: races.jpg (351KB, 685x962px) Image search: [Google]
races.jpg
351KB, 685x962px
>>36806056
I like the Victorian era a lot (mostly because of victoria II) because of all the changes in mindset, technology, science, economy, politics, it's great.
>>
File: bae.jpg (106KB, 564x800px) Image search: [Google]
bae.jpg
106KB, 564x800px
History, of course. Art history and war mostly.

And space. I love space.

I love painting. I create art because I'm so terrible at communicating to others. I create art, I make sad sad paintings as a way to cope with my depression.

I love photography. Nature photography a lot but mostly studio fashion with female models.

And I love fashion. I love designing outfits and while I'll never learn how to sew I want to be able to afford to pay a studio to make the outfits I design for the girl I love. (I don't have one yet...)

I love video games. I want to make my own studio to make my own little projects.

I love to be funny. I like to make comics and little cartoons of my bearded dragon, little miss daisy. I want to make sketches or let's plays.

I love listening to music. I like to lose myself in a song that perfectly mirrors how I feel. It makes me feel less alone.

I want to get into making music really badly. I wish I wasn't so broken. I wish that I could focus on something without my mind drifting into the abyss and wanting to die.

Mostly I just want to be loved. My greatest passion in life is to find someone to love and love me in return.
>>
>>36806233
I never found much pleasure in creating art. I like good music and I love good books but I'm not very creative. Mostly I lack ideas and I feel very shy about even sharing my work.

What do you do for a living, anon, are you following any of your passions?
>>
>>36806233
I also like to write. Short, tiny stories and love letters. But mostly poetry. Romantic poets like yeats are my favorite style. I would like to write lyrics for songs I want to make.

I like sleeping. I like it a lot. I like to snug throughout the morning and into the afternoon.

I really like to go biking. I would rather bike somewhere than take a car.

I like to daydream about the impossible. Sometimes I'll lay in bed and go off into a fantasy for hours... for no real particular reason. To pass the time.

I spend a lot of time alone. I spend all my time alone.

I have many pursuits but I wouldn't call any of them outstanding. I don't have much motivation or aspirations of fame, riches, and glory.

I just wanted to be happy. I wanted to love and be loved in return. I never seem to find it though...

Now, mostly, I just want to die.

I just want to die...
>>
File: fuckallofyou.jpg (895KB, 1000x684px) Image search: [Google]
fuckallofyou.jpg
895KB, 1000x684px
>>36806304
I do nothing anymore. I'm broke. I don't function.

I still paint but barely.

I don't function.
>>
File: 1491531327018.jpg (892KB, 1920x1299px) Image search: [Google]
1491531327018.jpg
892KB, 1920x1299px
>>36806038
History and Warfare are my things.
>>
File: 1477897026145.png (541KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477897026145.png
541KB, 1920x1080px
I don't have a passion or even a hobby, pretty much why I'm here
>>
>>36806038
I've been reading about different areas of psychology lately. The last book I read what about persuasion and the history of PR, propaganda, and lobbying. How companies and politicians are using psychology and neuroscience to nudge us into shit and wanting to buy things.

Right now I'm reading about moral psychology and it's pretty interesting.
>>
>>36806539
So what's the coolest thing you learned in that book?
>>
>>36806593
Intuition comes first, strategic reasoning second.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.