[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you marry a perfect but non virgin woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

would you marry a perfect but non virgin woman?
>>
No, I want an imperfect virgin gf.
>>
>implying anyone here will ever marry
>or have a female care about them

lel
>>
>>36802369
A. Define perfect
B. Cirumstances of lost virginity
C. How unvirgin is she
>>
>>36802369
NO.
I will settle for nothing less than a 10/10 qt asian virgin
>>
>>36802446
Has 10/10 looks and personality.
>>
>perfect
>not a virgin
>>
>>36802446
I-I only sucked the cocks of two Chads! Marry me anon, I want your betabux ASAP!
>>
>>36802369
>perfect
Doesn't exist. Compatible does exist and that's all I want.
>>
>>36802486
So taking a 10/10's virginity makes her a 9/10?
>>
>>36802369

She can't be perfect is she's a non-virgin. She's a normie stacy if that's the case, and I don't want some common whore who will drag me out to protest for 'women's rights' every Sunday morning.
>>
>>36802369
>perfect
>non-virgin
Haha, no such thing.
>>
>>36802699
Not being a virgin doesn't make a girl a "common whore." Good girls can make mistakes. If you ever want to be happy, you better jettison that toxic mindset.
>>
>>36802738
t. roastie with numerous sexual partners
I'm not sorry Chad pumped and dumped you.
>>
>>36802369

>Perfect = virgin
>non-virgin = not perfect

Your post is contradicting itself.
>>
There are no reasons. Non virgin women are trash.
>>
>>36802807
it's possible if she's an overall great person and loves you
>>
>>36802738
"good girls"
Most people are not good people. Most people are tolerable people. To be a good person means to take the step up from self betterment to societal betterment, like picking up trash and volunteering at soup kitchens. Girls that are non virgins are not at the level of being, unless they help out others. Good girls can make mistakes, but until they FIX THEM they aren't.
>>
>>36802869
>fix
>implying you can fix nonvirginity
>>
>>36802771
The majority of women do not save their virginity. That's OK: they're healthy individuals, not whores. Because you do not treasure your virginity, does not mean you sleep around casually. The concept of virginity is romanticized and dated, and has no place in a world with safe sex and contraceptives.
>>
Genuinely curious.
Does it actually matter THAT much she's had sex before?
She's offer you sex. Actual sex. That thing everybody wants on a biological basis.
>>
>>36803078
>The concept of virginity is romanticized and dated, and has no place in a world with safe sex and contraceptives.

That's your opinion. We do not share it. Our idea of a perfect girl reflects our opinion, not yours. Why is this so difficult to understand?
>>
>>36803078

Its unhealthy and not OK. Repeating a lie will not make it true.
>>
>>36802369
I prefer non-virgin women. I get off on knowing there's been another penis inside her.
>>
>>36803103

Of course it matters. I like ice cream. If someone offered me a bowl of ice cream covered in diarrhea I would say no thanks. Ice cream is good. Diarrhea is not.
>>
>>36802369
Only if she was molested/raped as a child, and not that "campus rape" bullshit lies.
>>
>>36803078
You are right with it being ok but don't make the mistake of replacing one bias with another.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.