[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, how do you feel about the prospects that you might have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

Fembots, how do you feel about the prospects that you might have to eventually settle for a guy who isn't considered objectively attractive?

Let's say he has everything else in order. Not a robot or anything. Just a guy who is below average in looks. You will still have a big house with a white picket fence. Just no Chad.

Does the prospects of having to live with such a guy scare you?

Cause you know you will have to settle eventually...
>>
>implying women would even consider this question until they are 35

They have it stuck way up the ass to ever think of themselves as undeserving of a Chad.

Even when they settle they will still think that they did something wrong or were unlucky or whatever.
>>
I have no problem with this. Never did.

I've loved one hot guy and two sort of uglyish-ones. If I could change the past and make one of those relationships last, I'd pick the ugliest of the bunch. We were happy together. I could have had an amazing life with him.
>>
>>36798236

So then what's stopping you from finding another amazing guy like him?

Considering how most non-Chads in their 20s get overlooked you should probably have a huge selection to choose from.
>>
>>36798311
Nothing, I guess. If I had forever, I'm sure I'd find someone eventually. I'm looking, but it's slow, hard, scary work, and I haven't had luck for a while now. It takes time to get to know someone and to be able to judge their character and your compatibility with them. As you might guess based on the fact that I'm posting here, there's plenty of stuff about me that makes me undesirable to many guys.
>>
>>36798082
Atkinson's daughter is pretty hot btw.
>>
>>36798631
Does she do the Mr. Bean thing? I would so date her if she did the Mr. Bean face.
>>
It's alright. The year is 2017 and just because you partner with someone doesn't mean that you can ONLY have sex with that one person. So if they're not that attractive then no problem.
>>
>>36798631
I have never seen a bigger walking red flag. Every cell in my body is screaming to get the fuck away from that harpy. You can see the dysfunction in her eyes. Someone call a cleric.
>>
But what if I am considered objectively attractive?
>>
>>36798727
Uhum, but dad pays.
>>
File: kodode.png (29KB, 270x223px) Image search: [Google]
kodode.png
29KB, 270x223px
>>36798082
I pick men based on whether or not I think they are smarter than me. The one I picked isn't a looker, because choosing men based on physicality in a world that is quickly becoming more abstract is a fucking terrible idea.
Roasties who just date chad are damning the human race.
>>
>>36799158
So. What is your opinion on interdenominational quantum crystal string chaos game theory?
>>
File: plebians.png (26KB, 270x242px) Image search: [Google]
plebians.png
26KB, 270x242px
>>36799217
I don't often hold very strong opinions about things that don't exist, anon.
>>
>>36799318
I don't hold strong opinions on fembots, maybe we're made for each other.
>>
File: 1468436968684-2.png (210KB, 372x367px) Image search: [Google]
1468436968684-2.png
210KB, 372x367px
fembots date the beautiful ones not you ugly spiteful sacks of shit
>>
>decent guy
>not a robot
>has his shit together
>big house
We're fembots. This is far, far more than we can realistically hope for. Doesn't matter if they're ugly.
>>
File: asui.jpg (116KB, 859x1000px) Image search: [Google]
asui.jpg
116KB, 859x1000px
>>36799366
Somehow I originally doubt that.
>>
>>36799508
>"we're"
Packaged deal? So if I offered fembots to live with me they'd do it and I could have my harem?
>>
>>36799510
Are you thin and what would my stats need to be to date you?
>>
>>36799565
No, she's dumb and thinks we're all a monolith like the brain-dead robots.
>>
>>36799649
If you think you're in a better position, you're either deluded or you're no fembot, sister.
>>
>>36799649
>>36799663
CAT FIGHT CAT FIGHT CAT FIGHT
>>
File: click.jpg (106KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
click.jpg
106KB, 428x500px
>>36799663
I never said I was in a better position, I just said fembots aren't monoliths. Can't you read?
>>
Im not gonna settle down ever. Ill just kill myself at 50.
>>
>>36799774
50 is pretty late in the game.
>>
>>36798082
I absolutely refuse. I'd rather become a sugar mama for yung fresh college bois
>>
>>36799774
You sound exactly like my girlfriend's friend. Dose yours and her name both start with S and are they boy's name?
>>
>>36799828
Nope, my name starts with L.

I guess it depends on how do i look and feel at that age. If i cant find myself pretty or at least do stuff i see no point in living honestly.
>>
>>36799764
And I said we are. If you aren't like us, then you aren't one of us. Not a true fembot.

Calm down.
>>
I've already decided that if i'm single by 30. I'm going full dyke and getting with the first girl who will have me. Also I will probably be single since I'm a huge slut.
>>
>>36799966
>Also I will probably be single since I'm a huge slut.
Actually, unless mean that you're likely to stay single so you can fuck around, it works the other way around. Being a bit slutty makes it much easier starting relationships.
>>
File: bawkscutter.jpg (108KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
bawkscutter.jpg
108KB, 600x851px
>>36799936
>not a true fembot.
BTFO, how will I ever recover?

Also, I enjoy that you are trying to project some sort of indignation onto me by telling me to "calm down." That move makes you seem less like a fembot and more like a run of the mill roastie.
>>
>>36799508
This, he would be settling for me, not the other way
>>
WHY are there so many threads about women? Why its breaking me apart

Leave us alone please, why waste your time on us? Why come here looking for women that dont exist and will never meet you? Just go somewhere else
>>
>>36800020
Really I kinda have problem with starting relationship. It mostly my fault. I tend to lock people out after I use them.
>>
>>36800137
Stop bringing these betas here

Just fuck off somewhere else, why waste your precious bodyclock time with men that you would never even acknowledge in real life?
>>
>>36800137
Well, that's perhaps something for you to work on, then. But you should definitely look at being able to enjoy sex with new people as you're getting to know them as a helpful thing, if starting a relationship is your goal.
>>
>>36800166
What are you talking about Robots makes the best lovers. They are low maintenance.
>>
Chicken tenders, 1, 2, 3.
Normies normies, look at me.
Dirty roasties eat my D.
Roastie whores can suck a dick,
Normies, betas, are all pricks.
Tasty tendies I desire,
In my heart burns a white-hot fire.
Mummy gives me tasty treats,
Gives me milkies from her teats. ;)
Once the normies have been hung,
Then our anthem can be sung.

Chorus
United we stand,
All robots at hand,
Normies don't understand,
They will leave at our command,
We will defend our land,
And from our servers they'll be banned.
Roasties roasties, worse then a Jew,
Go ahead and have a (You).
We've been mocked for over a year,
We live soley off of beer,
You're a dirty useless queer,
So you aren't welcome here.
Chorus over

Let us tell of our travels,
And our story shall unravel.
Normie whores we will resist,
With a top-tier robot twist.
Our brothers we assist,
You will leave, you are dismissed.

Pause.

Led by comrades into fights,
Posting shitposts by the bytes.
We will pay our friends their rites,
And we'll fight for our rights.
Asians, Blacks, and even Whites,
We are honorable knights.

Pause

Robots have been neglected,
Failed to be recollected,
Useless currently, all the time,
This our leading rhyme,
Today the front page is ours.
We've been saging threads for hours.

IGNORE FEMBOT THREADS

SAGE FEMBOT THREADS

DONT REPLY TO ROASTIE OR ROASTIE-RELATED POSTS

FEMBOTS DO NOT EXIST
>>
>>36798564
What has happened between you and that one guy you were talking about?
>>
>>36798082
if he's average (not deformed or ugly) and has a great personality compatible to mine i don't care

if he's hot it might intimidate me
>>
>>36800283
He dumped me because of problems that could have been fixed. We talked about getting back together, but turns out breakups are surprisingly difficult things to undo. These days we don't keep in touch, but I think he's with someone else now.
>>
>>36798082
>it's another "fembot" thread
when will you understand that females can't be robots?
>>
>>36800448
Well...what was it. Stop being a fucking tease.
>>
>>36800596
The reason he dumped me? Bad communication and an acute phase in my mental illness.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.