[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents bring home donuts >four of them, enough for one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2269.jpg (71KB, 878x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2269.jpg
71KB, 878x814px
>parents bring home donuts
>four of them, enough for one each since my sjw in the making sister is here too
>ask for one, get told no
>brush teeth several hours later
>mere minutes later, they offer one to me and i'm pissed at their fucking timing
>they say i can just eat it tomorrow but then one of them fucking eats it anyway within minutes

Why do I even bother with these guys? It's already bad enough that they're the reason why we're so screwed financially with mum taking eight weeks off work in a 16 week timeframe for bullshit reasons, and she wouldn't let me get a job when during my gap year before starting my second uni semester when I was 19. Even when we're not low on money, there's never enough for me to get the occasional snack while both of them shower themselves in chips, candy, and whatnot constantly regardless of our financial situation, and then my mum wonders why she's gaining weight and prediabetic.
>>
Cool blog faggot tell us more
>>
>>36794464
You need to leave them anon.
Hope still flies.
>>
>>36794512
>implying that /r9k/ isn't faggotblog: the board
>>
>>36794464
Next time they offer you some junk food tell them your on a diet, then you can laugh at them when they all die at 50. If they get snarky they're just jealous.
>>
>>36794464
>all this tantrum for a fucking donut
>>
Put your dick in her donut
>>
>>36794464
just buy your own food/snacks and make sure you hide them. my family is the same way, they're ravenous when it comes to food.
>buy sugar free jello/pudding
>brother eats them all
>brought a 9" pizza home from work once to go with my booze on a friday night
>put shit on it i know they dont like
>take 2 pieces, leave it downstairs
>ask if they can have some, i said okay, 1 piece each (mom and brother)
>come back for 1 more slice, its all gone
let your mom gorge on chips and candy, maybe she'll realise what the fuck shes doing wrong
>>
>>36794464
here's what im reading

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah mummy didnt give me a donut when i asked
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah and she ate it as well

please stop being a manchild
>>
>>36794464
grow the fuck up

get your own place if you cant deal with some dumb shit like this lol
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.