[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight Trap/Tranny fucker can you get in here and explain yourselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1487303678116.jpg (98KB, 800x964px) Image search: [Google]
1487303678116.jpg
98KB, 800x964px
Straight Trap/Tranny fucker can you get in here and explain yourselves?

Why traps and trannies? Do you realize how disgusting that is? Would you choose a reall woman over a trap? How do you cope with the fact that traps still have boy smell and when they sweat it will smell like a guy? How do you cope with the fact that .0000000001% of traps look like actual women or the traps in your manga? How will you habdle the realization that traps are not soft like real women? How do you deal with the fact that you'll never be able to have spontaneous sex with your trap ""gf""? How will you handle your trap gf aging like a man? What will you say when your family and friends mock you for not being able to get a real gf and having to settle for a man playing pretend?
>>
File: stop it.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
stop it.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>36794446
>straight
>trap/tranny fucker
You can pick one and only one. No amount of mental gymnastics and CURRENT YEAR rhetoric will change that you're a biological male fucking a biological male, and that is objectively homosexual or at best bisexual
>>
A lot of robots think that trannies will be more like them and compassionate than real women bc muh oppression.

> ignores the fact that trannies overwhemingly try to be Staceys
>>
>>36794446
The internet turned me gay senpai. Sorry that pisses u off so much
>>
>>36794446
> that traps still have boy smell

They won't if they're on HRT
>>
Not looking for a trap gf but i fuck em. One thing to consider: women dont know how a dick feels just like we never know exactly how a vagina feels. Ive nutted so hard with a trap that i thought it was going to shoot out the back of her head. Never had something like that with women.
>>
No women will ever want to have kids with me let alone date me.
Traps are wayyyy better than any hambeast.
Fuck off back to pol this is a board for degenerates
the jews won the day the nazis lost. Just give up
>>
Women are subhuman scum
>>
Women are overrated, one in a million pussy actually look and taste good.
>>
>>36795927
Yes they will lol, hrt does affect their sweat glands
>>
>>36796180
You're a virgin, how would you know this?
>>
It's little different from fucking girl 1.0's. They still haven't worked out the kinks as far as aging and smells go but it's hardly a problem as long as you keep them clean and trade in for a newer model every few years. You can still have spontaneous sex with either though, so that's just a misconception. The only thing I need for sex is an erection and a hole.
>>
>>36796329
>You can still have spontaneous sex with either though, so that's just a misconception

Have fun getting shit on your dick
>>
I'm just prison gay, I would accept affection from just about anyone that looks vaguely feminine
>>
>>36796326
Hooker's vag looked and smelled pretty bad, and any of the normie druggies in my neighborhood say the same thing about regular girls, though some of them like hairiness and shit like that.
>>
>>36796261
but it does anon
you don't know what you're talking about lad
>>
>>36796376

Gross, are you a scatfag? Why would I have fun doing that? I would punish her if she was purposely holding poop in her rectum. In a normal human shit is never in the rectum unless they are in the middle of defecation. After a few good beating she would learn to correct her diet so it remains in the sigmoid unless she is excreting.
>>
File: 1487538947926.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1487538947926.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>36794446
>Do you realize how disgusting that is?
Not even half as disgusting as you are. :^)

>How do you cope with the fact that traps still have boy smell and when they sweat it will smell like a guy?
This is false. Hormones dictate how the body smells. Someone with female hormones running through their body is going to smell like a girl.

>How do you cope with the fact that .0000000001% of traps look like actual women or the traps in your manga?
How do you cope with the fact that .0000000001% of girls look like the women in your manga?

>How will you habdle the realization that traps are not soft like real women?
This is false. Hormones make the skin soft, and redistribute body fat. Trans girls/traps on hormones will feel soft.

>How do you deal with the fact that you'll never be able to have spontaneous sex with your trap ""gf""?
This doesn't even make any sense. If there's anyone you can't have spontaneous sex with, it's a cis girl.

>How will you handle your trap gf aging like a man?
Can't age like a man with female hormones.

>What will you say when your family and friends mock you for not being able to get a real gf and having to settle for a man playing pretend?
If anyone's friends would do that then they're not actually real friends.
>>
>>36796720
>tranny faggot us triggeres

>How do you cope with the fact that .0000000001% of girls look like the women in your manga

Not comparable since manga doesn't make men have fantasies about wanting to fuck women

>This doesn't even make any sense. If there's anyone you can't have spontaneous sex with, it's a cis girl

You cant be this stupid, yes you can.

Kill yourself, there's a reason your family wants nothing to do with you, you're a Marxist science experiment gone wrong. You will die alone after being ran through by obese men from the internet in your 20s, you're unlovable and will never be above a sex toy.
>>
>>36796906
>>tranny faggot us triggeres
>so mad he can't even type coherently
o i m laffin m8

>Not comparable since manga doesn't make men have fantasies about wanting to fuck women
How delusional do you have to be to believe this?

>You cant be this stupid, yes you can.
You're the one being stupid though! :^)

>Kill yourself
The words of a defeated man. :^)
>>
>>36796906
>marxist
Stopped reading there
>>
>>36796376
This man speaks the truth

Origami Oreo Oregano
>>
File: 20170502233646_1.png (136KB, 453x480px) Image search: [Google]
20170502233646_1.png
136KB, 453x480px
>>36796382
This hits too close to home

Dude originality lmao
>>
>>36794446
>>36794446
>Why traps and trannies?
I ask myself that every day, mang.
>Do you realize how disgusting that is?
To other people, yes. That's why I don't exactly display it openly. But I like it and don't think it's strange at all.
>Would you choose a reall woman over a trap?
I'd rather have both but I'm with a ciswoman right now. Prefer cis (i.e. real) girls if I must choose.
>How do you cope with the fact that traps still have boy smell and when they sweat it will smell like a guy?
I don't. I only go after trannies on hormones and they smell like women.
>How do you cope with the fact that .0000000001% of traps look like actual women or the traps in your manga?
I go mostly for ciswomen and when I find that rare gem I exert myself to get with her. Confidence and maximum effort.
>How will you habdle the realization that traps are not soft like real women?
Oh but trans girls are. Soooo soft. Like you would not believe.
>How do you deal with the fact that you'll never be able to have spontaneous sex with your trap ""gf""?
It sucks but I like anal with cisgirls too and that's a hassle also. When will our Jewish Overlords provide us with a means of spontaneous anal??
>How will you handle your trap gf aging like a man?
Dunno, never been in a relationship with one. Pump and dump. Fwb at most.
>What will you say when your family and friends mock you for not being able to get a real gf and having to settle for a man playing pretend?
I CAN get a real gf and I have one - also I will tell people to fuck off and do whatever I want. Maybe that's hard to understand but why the hell would other people's opinion matter to me? Why would it enter into the equation? How beta is that, lusting for something or someone and telling yourself "I better now, what will people think?".
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.