[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots of r9k... Who else is drunk alone on a friday night?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: drunk as fuck.jpg (204KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
drunk as fuck.jpg
204KB, 500x402px
Hey robots of r9k... Who else is drunk alone on a friday night?

also: drunken story thread, so feel free to post some stories from when you were drunk
>>
Not yet, have some errands to run then ill be home drinking
>>
I buy a cask of wine every 2 days and have for months
Im starting to get cramps and shakes
Hopefully ill be dead soon
>>
>>36794270
I mean it's not even noon so I wouldn't call it night but yeah I'm drunk and alone. Wife'll be home from work at some point, might try for a fuck.
>>
>>36794270
>drunk alone on a friday night
drunk alone every night and day
>>
Nigga it's not even 2 pm. Fuck your timezone.

But yeah I'll be later.
>>
>>36794305
It doesn't have to be like this. We can still pull through!

>>36794492
what do you do?

>>36794533
they be bri'ish or summat.
>>
come on guys I'm carrying the team

let's at least have each other's company if nothing else! who's with me!
>>
>come home drunk
>housemate came home drunk
>he has a miniature breakdown about his family life and passes out on the couch
>continue shitposting
ffffffffriday night motherfuckas, still can't afford to live alone
>>
Any anon in sc want to drink together?
>>
>fiance left because of it
>all my friends left for the same reason
>no one can stop me now
>drinking a fifth every week day, a handle every Saturday and Sunday
>not drinking heavily before bed now results in shaking, frequently waking up in pools of sweat, and worst of all the nightmares
>the fucking nightmares
>take your worst acid trip and add withdrawal symptoms
>graphic, almost always violent, honestly the most disturbing images
>you will be thinking about it for a week, even if you can't remember what you saw
>I think if I stop drinking I would literally die

Anyone have a good withdrawal nightmare story?
>>
>>36794941
sorry friend, wrong continent
>>
>>36795043
Don't stop. Slow. Measure the number of shots you take a day. Don't be disturbed by the number. Subtract a shot, and force yourself to take that many shots AND NO MORE tomorrow. Do that number for a few days if you usually drink more than it for those days. Subtract when you feel necessary. You can work it down to just a few shots a day.

Please don't die.
>>
>>36795235
I cannot stress the AND NO MORE part, it's the most important part.
>>
>>36795254
Tried this already I can't do it. Would have to be strapped down at this point desu senpai
how quick is the route from being committed to neetbux? can prove sperg status
>>
>>36795418
What happens when you try? Like with a pen and paper and then you tape that to your phone or some other daily used item
>>
I'm drunk alone because I'm too tired to get a hooker for the night. Maybe tomorrow.
>>
>>36795548
I've been considering hiring a hooker just to spoon with. Are they okay with that?
>>
I just got home from the liquor store
>>
File: 1493949883027.png (228KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493949883027.png
228KB, 497x500px
>>36794270
>drinking used to make me feel good and have a fun time
>now it makes me depressed
>every time i take a sip i hope it takes me to that happy place
>it never does
>>
>>36795570
Well duh. They are okay with just about anything. She will cuddle with you if that's what you want.
>>
Anybody else just drinking everyday because of boredom/lack of satisfaction in doing anything? I don't have physical withdrawal symptoms but when I'm drunk things are at least a bit fun, when sober it's just mundane all the time
>>
Im getting my long hair cut off in a couple hours. Not used to getting my haircut and im afraid my scalp is gross even tho no dandruff. I hate thinking about my appearance. Took like 4 shots of vodka to calm me down and prepare for being outside and getting my head touched by a woman. Fuck me in the ass lads this shouldnt feel so scary
>>
>>36795691
exactly this, sitting at my computer all day isn't too interesting so I just get drunk instead
>>
>>36795691
Pretty much this, I don't do anything I just get on the computer.
>>
>>36795515
A few days in I notice I have more liquor that I haven't drank and I cave and drain the bottle. Killing a bottle is a daily ritual for me, it feels weird to go to sleep knowing I could drink more
>>
>still lived at mum's house
>friend over
>drinking whiskey
>really drunk
>decide to go for "adventure"
>walk with friend 1/2 way around my block
>"where are we?"
>fall straight back N smack head on crete sidewalk
>whatever
>try to go back home
>can't figure it out
>friend sleeps in their car
>somehow stumble into neighbor's house
>faceplant on their kitchen floor
>neighbor helps me get into mum's house

>wake up next day
>remember nothing
>find keys in driveway
>walk to car to go to work
>neighbor comes out
>asks if i remember anything from last night
>OhFuckWhyAreYouAskingMe.jpg
>tells his experience from last night
>face glowing red with embarrassment
>apologize 20 billion times
>this was the last time i drank black velvet whiskey

story brought to you by my friend and neighbor.
i remember almost none of this.
>>
>>36795752
It sucks, and you'll hate yourself, but pour the remainder down the drain. I know. Just do it. Do it when you realize that the amount left tomorrow will be far more than the allotted. Do it when you're hammered if that helped. You know you can evaluate a simple thing like that even while fucked up.
>>
>>36795908
That's actually a good idea, thanks anon
>>
>>36795968
sorry when you're pissed later bout the lost booze!
>>
>>36795777
Checked but holy fuck get an MRI
>>
>>36796075
twas a long time ago
but thanks for your concern
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.