[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't /r9k/ and /pol/ bros? >both staunchly pro-white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0143.png (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.png
264KB, 1000x1000px
Why aren't /r9k/ and /pol/ bros?

>both staunchly pro-white and pro-male
>both hate feminism and cultural degeneracy
>both produce lots of original content that they borrow from each other

It seems like we should be natural allies, yet every robot seems to view /pol/ as the enemy. What gives?
>>
>It seems like we should be natural allies, yet every robot seems to view /pol/ as the enemy. What gives?

because they're brainwashed cucks
>>
>>36794249

>Bunch of gay trap and homolust threads everywhere here

Yeah, no thanks
>>
>>36794237
>Used to spend most of my time on r9k, little bit on pol
>Gradually began spending more on pol and less on r9k
>Now about to graduate into the field of my dreams, own a car, moved out of home and am supporting myself, have a qt (formerly) kissless virgin gf whose biggest dream in life is to settle down, raise a big family and look after her husband. Also have been recieving nude snaps of some bi, poly, SJW acquaintance ever since I accidently went full 14/88 in public.
>All started with going to the gym and joining a uni sports team my friends.
>>
File: IMG_0724.png (106KB, 354x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0724.png
106KB, 354x504px
>>36794451
No, you must stay DOWN you filthy goyi- wagecuck normie!
>>
Why? Cuz pol is chad of boards and they make fun of us every fucking day.
>>
You look down on robots and only want to secure another board for your absolutely bullshit white supremacy bullshit. Go fuck off back to pol. Us robots will never accept your bullshit here
>>
>both staunchly pro-white
Nobody gave a shit before you normalfags started spilling over here, filling this board with your cuck threads.

>and pro-male
>both hate feminism
So why don't we all convert to Islam?

>and cultural degeneracy
We are cultural degeneracy.

>both produce lots of original content that they borrow from each other
You're reddit-tier meme stealers. We don't use your garbage memes, you just rip off ours. You scum are responsible for turning Pepe into the latest normalfag craze, a nationwide phenomenon and thus a dead meme on par with rage comics.

/pol/ are absolute fucking normalfags, sheeple who thrive on outrage like the SJWs they pretend to hate. You have friends, you go to rallys, you actually care about politics and above all you fucking worship a rich Chad. You seek attention rather than trying to avoid it like a robot does. Robots want to hide out in our little shithole corner of the internet, away from the normalfags, away from Chad, with equally pathetic subhumans to share our vapid feels and wallow in our own misery. Not join the latest internet meme political fad movement.

You have your own boards. You have Reddit and Facebook. Stay there and away from us.
>>
File: 1487501321831.jpg (23KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
1487501321831.jpg
23KB, 439x290px
and /pol/ is right when they warn us about the jews
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36794624
This is a post I agree with.
>>
>>36794237
because /pol/=redit
>>
Because robots are failures of men and the white race.
/thread
>>
>>36794237
I think that a lot of people who say "pedoshits" are from there, and they dislike my loli waifu.
>>
>>36795018
It's gotten really bad since all the pizzagate nonsense and the influx of reddit during the election. Apparently pedophiles are all evil satanic democrats who secretly rule the world.
>>
>>36794237
>>both staunchly pro-white
>pol
>white
>>
>>36794237
Because there's a ton of nonwhite robots. The loudest people on the board about the racism are just imports from /pol/. Most robots don't care about race.

Back to >>>/pol/ where you can jack eachother off about things you never did or achieved.
>>
/pol/ are the new fedoras
A combination of /r/atheism and /s4s/
>>
>>36794237
Because /pol/ is filled with conspiracy nut retards. Also we aren't pro white, just anti woman and anti normie.
>>
>>36795885
/pol/ seems to be one of the most pro religion boards on the site wtf are you talking about
>>
File: alexjones-jewshill.jpg (25KB, 635x397px) Image search: [Google]
alexjones-jewshill.jpg
25KB, 635x397px
>>36795092
You forgot the "energetic vampires" and "demons from another dimensions" part, sir
>>
Because
> hurr join us to fight fukken jews
> ok
> hurr degenerate manlet shitskin get off hurr fuck you
> hurr why you don`t join us

Or
> hurr wi ar thru redpirrid, our true enemy is...
> someone posts another shitty article about niggers/sjw/something
> GUYS OUR TRUE ENEMY IS SJW/NIGGERS/SHIT

Or
> hurr trump god emperor
> fuck trump was traitor go praise putin
> fuck putin was traitor go praise le pen
> fuck le pen was traitor go praise ahmed
> repeat
> WI AR THRU REPDIPPID
>>
>>36794237
>cultural degeneracy

R9k and pol only hate "cultural degeneracy" like parties involving casual sex and drugs, because they were never allowed to participate in it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.