[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being homophobic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1492792742540.jpg (450KB, 894x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492792742540.jpg
450KB, 894x600px
I fucking hate gay people, but everybody is turning me a social outcast because of it. I don't really want to change, but I'm afraid I will end up with no friends at this rate; I've already been given an ultimatum by my social group, I don't really know what to do.
>>
File: rawr.png (569KB, 732x771px) Image search: [Google]
rawr.png
569KB, 732x771px
The solution is obvious - fuck a man.
>>
>>36782257
Why do you give a shit? Seriously, most annoying fags are just that: annoying fags, and would probably be just as obnoxious if they were into the opposite sex. It's like hating all black people because of how the niggest of them behave.
>>
>>36782257
Thanks for posting that pic, I was looking for it
>>
>>36782306
More importantly how much of a sperg do you have to be that your "social group" takes notice of your feelings
>>
>>36782257
Get new friends, don't associate with fag enablers.
>>
>>36782257
Why do you even hate gay people? Why does it matter to you who some fag is attracted to? Why does the fact that a guy likes another guy upset you? You're becoming a social outcast because hating people over simple stupid shit like sexuality or race or whatever the fuck is retarded.
>>
It's just a matter of exposure.

Just talk to a gay guy and you'll see they're mostly just like the rest of humanity.
>>
>>36782391
Fags go against the natural order, it's instinctively repulsive. Gross. Disgusting. It's like looking at a turd.
>>
>>36782393
This.

Also, for the time being, don't bring up your homophobia? It's not hard to bite your tongue
>>
>>36782345
I can't help it, people just bring these topics to me, i would ignore them but I'm fucking tired of gays getting a free pass on being assholes and no one doing shit about it.
>>36782393
No they are not, my brother is gay and even tho him and his boyfriends seem normal on the surface ; they are crazy and destructive people who will abuse the people around them with no second thoughts.
>>
>>36782464
A turd is just that, a turd. No one's asking you to fucking bite a chuck out of it, just leave it be. Instead, you decide to willingly just walk in it and scream "fuck gay people, they're the worst"

Bro, you need therapy.
>>
Based on things you've said this thread I think you're only option is to fuck a man and become what you hate
>>
>being so autistic that your friends somehow know you hate gay people
>being so autistic that you can't stop revealing it in conversation with them

holy shit dude
how hard is it to just say "well, alright, i guess i'm not a homophobe anymore" and just never bring the issue up again?
do your friends get together routinely to grill you about how you feel about gay people?

also
>>36782464
i'm not saying you're closeted, but i have known a number of guys in my life (particularly in college) who were closeted, and it's astonishing how many of them said almost exactly this. like word for word this.
>>
>be a faggot
>work at a factory
>one day at break people start shitting on faggots
>it was bad to the point it would make the news if i had recorded it
>stay in my corner and smile looking at my phone like someone is saying something funny on messenger
>no one noticed
>they still think im straight because i fuck girls
>>
>>36782464
One of my friends from high school said things like this often and for no reason. He turned out to be gay.
>>
>>36782589
Why do you fuck girls?
>>
>>36782589
>he fucks women
That's the most obvious sign of faggotry though.
>>
>>36782464
>Fags go against the natural order,
who fucking cares
>>
>>36782567
>lesbian cousin
>gay brother
>gay cousin who died of aids
>gay assholes in my uni class
I'm just tired of people seeing them as holy beings who cant do no wrong, it's like I'm the only person who sees the creepy shit they do, everyone acts like having gay people around you is a great thing but i know they are only pitying me on it, i don't want to have anything to do with that and i don't want people thinking im accepting of gays because they gravitate around me.
>>
>>36782612
at least 75% of r9k posters are probably closet cases lol
>>
>>36782643
To give straight guys AIDS.

No, I'm just kidding. Because it feels good. They just disgust me the second they open their mouth to talk. I can't take these drama queens seriously.
>>
>>36782687
Wouldn't that make you bi then? You're technically straight boy. Nothing to fear
>>
If you're on this board, you probably weren't too socially in in the first place
>>
>>36782677
Stop giving a fuck. Treat gay people like anyone else and if they're not assholes they'll appreciate you for not treating them different based on their sexuality.
>>
>>36782676
I care, of course. Other people care too. Maybe you don't, but you aren't everyone.
>>
File: 1491660358566.jpg (51KB, 300x393px) Image search: [Google]
1491660358566.jpg
51KB, 300x393px
>>36782273
>>36782555
I'd rather kill myself by gouging my eyes out, eating the eyes and then chocking on them.
>>
>>36782783
Yep. You're a closet case my man
>>
>>36782741
Yeah, I would judge gay people based only on their sexuality if they weren't all degenerate, depraved and had a minimum of control over their emotions.
>>
Fear is only reduces through exposure. So you need to spend time with gay people and see they are normal. Or if you are afraid you will do something gay. Then guess what. You gotta do some gay stuff and see there is nothing to be afraid of
>>
>>36782783
My dude normal people even ones that dislike gays don't react so strongly to gay people unless they are super religious. If you aren't really religious I honestly think you might be deep in the closet.
>>
>>36782813
>Yeah, I would judge gay people based only on their sexuality if they weren't all degenerate, depraved and had a minimum of control over their emotions.
So you feel the same way about women too then?
>>
>>36782257
>My thing is "it's okay being gay, but it's not okay being a fag"

Why would I care what someone does behind doors? However, if you're fagging out infont of me, that pisses me off. I'm not talking about kissing your lover in public, I'm talking about the fags who like to do the most. They don't need to rub their sexuality in my face. I almost lost my shit when this fag kept twerking close to me in one of my art classes back in high school.

Most normal people who I've had this discussion with agreed with me so I don't feel bad.
>>
>>36782897
>Why would I care what someone does behind doors?
Because society is made of people and the things that they do.
>>
>>36782897
I'm gay and I do agree with you. I dislike the really out and blatantly faggy gays.
>>
File: myfatherisaloli.png (803KB, 599x637px) Image search: [Google]
myfatherisaloli.png
803KB, 599x637px
>>36782852
>gay couple
>they act like 2 needy girlfriends
I can see the parallels but at least when it comes to a normal couple you actually have a man to balance the relationship.
>>
>>36782897
Not the guy ur replying to, I remember some fag in my class:
>always overdressed
>strong overpowering cologne
>wld make borderline lewd comments that his haggle of fat fag-hags wld find hilarious
>if film being shown had to make some noise if male character took off shirt or something
I hated that guy
>>
>>36783041
Wait I think I've got it. Guys hate gays because they act like women but aren't fuckable (from the hetero perspective at least).
>>
>>36782682
>closet cases

This board regularly has threads where anons ERP and jerk off together. Nothing closeted about it.
>>
>>36783078
Oh God you just reminded me of the fags who acted like women back in high school (not who you replied to)

I went to a black high school
>weaves
>shitty makeup
>twerking
>argued with everyone
>always tried to start drama
>actually would fight females
>the way they walked and talked
>>
>>36783199
holy sh*t that sounds like a nightmare
>twerking?!!!
>>
Have you tried just not giving a shit about sexuality. Just don't care. I am personally not fond of gay people but, I simply don't care as long as fucking men is not all they talk about
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.