[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so called "friends" ignore you and make excuses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: enough.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>so called "friends" ignore you and make excuses as to why they cant hang out with you over and over for days

>everyone does this stupid bullshit

>finally have enough, change passwords on facebook to random copy pasted gibberish and log out, can't log back in now

from this day on i am a friendless man, fuck them all
>>
i dont expect any of you losers to care but i feel better already. fuck people who don't bother to prioritise you in the slightest
>>
>>36782184
>>36782253
I know that exact feel my man. It seems like nobody has time for anyone else anymore
>>
I understand how you feel, to have shit friends, won't ever hit you up until they need some favors.
I know how it feels to let go of people you've known for so long, its not easy but it's better than suffering silently without doing anything about it.
>>
>>36782184
why not delete your facebook instead you homosexual?
>>
I have it worse, don't even have friends.
>>
>>36782285
>>36782321
glad someone knows how the shit feels. always on the fucking backburner
>>36782335
facebook can't be "deleted" only deactivated and even then you can still use the messenger app.

since i dont have friends i no longer have any need for a messenger app so i uninstalled that as well
>>
>>36782381
Are you sure? I deleted mine a few years ago and even then the option to fully delete was really hidden. smdh if they made it so yo ucant delete anymore
>>
File: xqef.jpg (47KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
xqef.jpg
47KB, 500x348px
>>36782348
apparently i don't either, but not having friends is way better than having people who only pretend to be your friend and have you feeling like shit all the time waiting on a message that simply will not come
>>
>>36782422
yup, as long as you know your password you can reactivate it at anytime so the only real way to remove it is to make it impossible to log in again
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>36782184
This is happening to me right now. The few people I know ignores me or say things to avoid me at all costs, even when I'm not even trying to make a conversation or anything. They discretely tell me to fuck off even after helping them or making favours. Two days ago someone asked me to do them a favour (over text, because they don't even want to see me) and before I said yes I asked them something first about it and they didn't respond, after a while for some reason I just gave in and said yes and they instantly replied saying something like "Thank you! I love you, Anon!"
I can't say absolutely anything without them telling me that they're busy.
I know exactly what you feel, Anon.
>>
>>36782253
>losers
I did care until you called me that
>>
>>36782615
i'm sorry anon, we're better off without these people in our lives

>>36782627
i was just being inflammatory to get replies, forgive me
>>
File: 1491823900335.jpg (43KB, 1200x658px) Image search: [Google]
1491823900335.jpg
43KB, 1200x658px
>>36782184
>made a facebook over 10 years ago
>about 8 years ago stop using it because the idea people read and reply to my posts gave me anxiety
>always get email bombed during my bday of old classmates wishing me "happy birthaday" "still thinking of you anon"
>same with thanksgiving, Christmas and new
years
>more than once have gotten private messages from friends of HS and college asking what I've been up to and why I never use facebook
>don't have any interest in these people so I ignore facebook alerts hoping they leave me alone
>they don't
>8 years of this
>8 years of people trying to reach out to me that I want nothing to do with because my anxiety keeps me a hermit.

>OP is suffering the flip and can't get anyone to care about him

life is just a very cruel joke.
>>
File: IMG_1802.jpg (37KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1802.jpg
37KB, 720x960px
>>36782674
Alright, since you asked, I forgive you.

As for me, I know your feels:
>be me
>had normie friend of a decade who slowly became more intolerable
>never said "thank you"
>everything centered on him
>worst: could dish out bantz because he was a wannabe comedian, but hoo boy could he not take them
>he was also a depressive coward in the way only normies can be
>burn him by walking out in the middle of something because he was fond of wasting my time
>he ignores my texts for days like a woman
>tell him dontdothat.jpg when he finally responded
>time passes, I start thinking of all the things I'd rather be doing with my friday nights
>get into bantzy discussion with him about how a project I'm helping him on kinda blows
>he gives me the cold shoulder for two freaking weeks
>I block his number on my phone
>his girlfriend ends up texting me months later
>I explain my feelings
>she says she'll get him to apologize
>it didnt happen, she was probably just looking to get info from me because I bruised his ego
>relief that they didnt follow up
And thats how I stood up for myself and became friendless.
>>
>>36782184
Facebook allows you to deactivate your account you know
>>
>>36782913
read the thread, that's been done already
>>
>>36782855
>people think of him and send him bday wishes, etc on FB

fuck off normie
>>
File: IMG_6435.jpg (45KB, 288x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6435.jpg
45KB, 288x339px
>only have 2 real friends
>really like them, we make a good trio
>always feel like the odd one out, or like I try to hard to be funny since I can really only be happy by making other people happy via laughing
>they barely ever respond to my texts anymore
>not even in the group chat
>realize how lonely I am if they don't respond since I don't talk to anyone else
>>
>>36782996
IKTF
Being "the nice one" sucks in a group of guys. But hey, the others have to assert their dominance because....
Uh....
>>
I know that feel. Constant lies and excuses over petty shit. You get to chose your friends. Although you should have kept your facebook. Its a good tool to make new friends and appear normal.
>>
>>36782951
so even if I have no direct contact with them, live alone with no one I'm a normie because people care about me? By that logic almost no one could post here.
>>
>>36782996
>only have 2 real friends
that's 2 more than most
National average in the UK is one real friend. That's the average meaning there had to be a lot of 0s to pull that higher than 1 number down by a lot.
>>
>>36783127
people care about you, but you choose to ignore them.

you don't know true loneliness, you CHOOSE to isolate yourself. so fuck off.
>>
>run into an old friend
>acts real happy to see me and asks for my number
>I'm going to text you i promise we're going to hang out
>nothing

why do people do this
just leave me alone but don't give me false hope, it hurts more.
>>
>>36783212
I don't choose it, I don't want this life but I keep freaking out and keep having attacks that make me run away and hide from the world. I hate it and wish I was left alone so I could find either some way to stop the pain or at least not be constantly reminded I could have a good life but my mind will ruin any chance at it. Fuck you being the biggest norime here and just smashing a fellow robot that is suffering the worse hell of being right at the edge of happiness but ruins it over and over again because his mind is a fuck up mess that won't work for him.
>>
>>36783281
just respond to their messages?

at least you get messages. I don't.
>>
>>36783212
>ignores anon claiming to have panic attacks that ruin his social networks
>just tells a suffering anon to fuck off
this is why no one wants to be around you anon. you are this stuck up at another persons suffering that all you can do is bitch at them, and tell them to leave. You are the reason fewer robots come here. It's clear whatever social hell you are in it was made by your actions and not outside forces.
>>
>>36783342
Fine I'll leave your thread then.
>>
>>36782184
Wanna be my friend? Maybe I can figure out why people are ghosting you, and I'll definitely be honest enough to tell you right to your fucking face.
>>
>>36782184
I understand your feelings, but I have no one to blame but myself. I take no initiative in asking my "friends" to do stuff and I feel like I'm losing them because of it. One of them sent out a group message 2 hours ago with "Anyone doing anything tonight!?" and I literally replied with "Nope!" and was a retard and didn't initiate anything. Fuck, I feel so fucking stupid.
>>
>>36782184
Why didn't you just delete your account you stupid sperge?
>>
the only anser is to stop being a pussy and to tell people theyre faggots and to fuck off to their face you bitch
>>
>>36783345
>you are the reason fewer failed normis come here

fixed

if you have friends that send you birthday wishes and shit, and you ignore them, leave. this thread is about Anons contacting FB "friends" and getting no response or half-assed excuses why they can't hang out.
>>
>>36782184
Its worse when they "borrow" your consoles
>>
>>36783461
>borrows console
>infinity passes
>find it dusty, games not in their cases
>"Oh I meant to tell you I was done with it."
>>
>>36783450
>getting no response or half-assed excuses why they can't hang out.
Because they know you go full sperg if they told you the truth. That you are a huge self entitled baby that when seeing others suffer can only bitch how they have it better than you. Hell some likely avoid you because they know they are nearing a point where they might just beat you ass for being such a faggot and don't want to deal with you being an even whinier victim than you already are.
>>
>>36783515
>projecting

I'd prefer if they were just straight with me

instead of "oh I have this and that going on, but we should totally hang out another time!!1"

and then that other time never comes

fuck I should delete FB
>>
>>36783587
>I'd prefer if they were just straight with me
no you don't you wouldn't be this much a faggot otherwise. you know they don't want to hang with you and it hurts. Rather than be a man you come here crying about shit. Hell you look at another anon's hell and just said "fuck you" because anon vented he/she isn't able to communicate with friends. You are such a cunt that all you can think of is you and again, that's why they just pussy foot around your cunty ways.
>fuck I should delete FB
do it faggot, the only reason you haven't is you are grasping in desperation things -might- change.
>>
>>36783461
>letting people borrow your shit
Unless they're expected to give it back that day, never be stupid enough to actually do this otherwise shit like this >>36783482 happens. Giving out your shit makes you bottom bitch in other people's eyes and they feel it gives them the permission to treat you like shit. Easiest way to confirm you're on the bottom of the totem pole is to complain when your friend or whoever fucks you over and watch at how apathetic or even annoyed they get at your reaction. At that point it's just beat to terminate the friendship and look for new friends
>>
>>36783761
It's like nice guys finish last and no good deed goes unpunished.
>>
Just do what I did and mute them, and never talk to them again. You'll eventually realise that all they give is pain and it's easy to not deal with that
>>
>>36783761
>>36783787
Well you've opened my eyes
>>
>>36782474
>>36782381
this is false
just delete permanently and don't log in for 14 days and it's gone
>>
>>36783925
aya?
why are you so mean to rem.
>>
>>36782855
You're both learning different lessons by suffering the extreme poles of the same issue.
>>
File: Hey.png (190KB, 800x688px) Image search: [Google]
Hey.png
190KB, 800x688px
>>36782898
>And thats how I stood up for myself and became friendless.

Self-respect is better than self-loathing.

You didn't lose a friend, he wasn't your friend. You were friendless before you got rid of him.
>>
>>36782253
>i dont expect any of you losers to care

Says the guy who has "friends" that treat him like shit
>>
>tfw get ghosted by friends for months
>usually me the one who starts convos and pms them
>4 friends so far deleted me off Facebook and discord

Why do I even try anymore, and I knew these friends for years too.
>>
I'm too stupid to even care about friends,
>>
All of my "friends" did that and told me on graduation night they weren't my friends and were just allowing me to be around them during school hours because they felt sorry for me.

Gave up on making friends after that.
>>
>itt High school kids think they are entitled to friends
Normies all of ya!
>>
>>36784320
I was the used kind of normie
>>
I cut those cancerous fucks out of my life so fast. Every single person that's had shitty excuses to not follow through with plans has been a complete loser.

Once I realized that having standards is a completely rational thing, I got their shitty attitudes out of my life. Since then, I've been happier, more focused, and more driven than ever before. If y'all have friends that don't treat you with the minimum amount of respect, you really are better off without them.
>>
If I was a Chinese I'd consider it a bully language
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
friends are a total meme. people are friendly and pretend to be friends with you because that's what you're "supposed to do", but when it comes to actually relying on them for bloody anything they are nowhere to be found.

can't tell you how many times I've heard "yeah bro let's hang out soon" and then never hear a peep out of them ever again. it's all a facade. nobody likes anybody else, nobody actually cares.

pic unrelated, because RL friends aren't like your niggas in the PT
>>
I made my Facebook account years ago. I'm 18 now, but man I was like around 13ish when I made that account. Women would constantly get wished happy birthday, popular guys too, but especially the roasties. My birthday comes around, and I'm not expecting a flood of comments on my page, but I expected maybe my friends or something. Only one person said happy birthday, and it was my aunt. You know no one outright tells you that you're different, but you know. Looking back on it idc about it, but man when you're young and it's the social norm, it can get to you a little bit. Precursor to me being a khv to this day
>>
>>36784243
Tfw two intelligence to friends
>>
>>36784366
Oh please I doubt you were useful to anybody
>>
>>36784622
Actaully they do care and love other people. Just not you
>>
>>36784622
Real friends happen but it's random and has no meaning behind it. It's not somthing you can replicate. Some are loved others are not
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.