[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate is this image? bl00000x00x0x0x

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

File: kill.png (213KB, 832x770px) Image search: [Google]
kill.png
213KB, 832x770px
How accurate is this image?

bl00000x00x0x0x
>>
>>36781995
I will always respect a serial killer, because a serial killer has the smarts to have gotten away with at least a single murder.

All a school shooter has to do is bring a gun to school and shoot an area concentrated with people. No school shooter has ever escaped or outwitted the cops.
>>
File: 3_370845094292488720.png (278KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
3_370845094292488720.png
278KB, 550x700px
>>36781995
Honestly very correct
Being a serial killer takes effort
It's not hard to shoot kids
>>
>>36781995
I would say Cho is the only exception to this. He was smart enough to actually plan out a kill corridor and become proficient with his guns. Other school shooters are basically retarded, including Elliot, for not killing the true objects of their rage. Serial killers are true predators, able to evade law enforcement for up to years at a time, if they're ever caught at all, as well as kill the objects of their ire and those who represent them.
>>
>>36781995
WHAT KIND OF CEREAL DO SERIAL KILLERS LIKE
>>
>>36784383
>WHAT KIND OF CEREAL DO SERIAL KILLERS LIKE

XD
>>
Serial killing is impossible in this day and age, and a lot of serial killers are trashy people who only didn't get caught because of the fact that forensics sucks so bad.
>>
>>36781995
>usent the correspondent tool for every need

>swinging a hammer on everything until you trip and fall on your ass like a retard

buh muh retribution day
>>
>>36785011
>Serial killing is impossible in this day and age
Why?
>>
File: 1481315612625.gif (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481315612625.gif
100KB, 500x500px
>>36785011
>he thinks there aren't active seriel killers everywhere

I personally know two. Not even memeing.
>>
>>36786646
DNA, cameras everywhere, cellphones, etc. There's a reason some of the last serial killers are thought to be holed up in Alaska, acting in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>36784370
Omar Mateen, may Allah have mercy on him, was also an exception.

>49 dead faggots in one night
>tons of butthurt ensued
>remains America's number 1 spree killer
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 1200x900px
>>36784383
I kek'd, have a (you)
>>
The best serial killers have been South American. Really makes you think.
>>
What does r9k think about mowing down normies in a truck, preferably during a parade?

I think it is a good way to rack up tons of kills, and they cant blame it on gun laws, since you didnt use guns.

Motor vehicles seems to be a very good weapon of mass destruction
>>
>>36786929
South America is full of third-world countries and corrupt governments.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>36786929
Spics love killing their women, its a sport for them

http://theconversation.com/latin-american-womens-problem-we-keep-getting-murdered-67351
>>
>>36786972
They are culturally Western tho. You would expect more civilized behavior from them.

But you know, spics gonna spic
>>
File: 1481235152462.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481235152462.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
>>36786971
Good idea, I never thought about it. I always thought if I wanted to do an Elliot Rodger before I killed myself I'd find a way to poison the uni cafeteria food. I think the ultimate prize would be poisoning the beer keg at Greek Soc, the exclusive club for chads and stacies. That way, no innocent robots get hurt.
>>
>>36786996
You mean men, you retard. Margaret Atwood once observed that men are afraid of women laughing at them, and women are afraid of men killing them.

Tfw when new neighbors, pretty worried looking blonde (looked vaguely like a poor mans Sharon Stone) and her hillbilly skinny guy who always wore sunglasses and a trucker hat, he used to beat the shit out if her, she told my mom one day she was afraid he would kill her.

I'm a guy and sometimes I hate guys, inb4 nu-male, nope Ive just been around guys all my life, I know how shitty we are
>>
>>36787096
>Tfw when
back to plebbit my guy

Jokes aside, I struggle to see how your comment is relevant to what the other guy is saying. You call him a retard but what exactly are you refuting about his statement?
>>
>>36787068
The type of girls I like (eg hipster white girls, spics, and niggers) do not do sororities (I live 10 minutes from UCSB, funnily enough)

I think a pride parade would be a good target. Robots wont go to such a normie event, and there are tons of slutty stacies there (sluts love homos because homos are so degenerate that female sluttiness doesnt even phase them- sluts are generally bi too). Plus, modern normies (the kind we really hate) worship gays, and killing their gods will cause so much butthurt (See: Omar Mateen)
>>
>>36787096
>I'm a guy and sometimes I hate guys
>inb4 nu-male
But you ARE a nu-male.

You really think she is any better than him?
>>
>>36787219
You go to CC or SB?
>>
>>36787133
Replace spics with men. Black men. White men. Hispanic men.

>black guy dumped by a woman, makes some old black grampa say her name b4 shooting him "baby it's your fault I did this, wah"

>white guy dumped by his woman, shoots a bunch of minirities in a public pool, makes her listen on cell because "wah, it's your fault"

>hispanic guy has hopeless love for cutie, shoots her three times and kills himself on campus

We in the West are little better than the savages in India that throw acid on a woman's face because she declined to be with him, or black Africans raping and killing albino women to cure themselves of AIDS, we just look white and wear clothes from the mall and watch Star Wars.
>>
>>36781995
Very. Read books on Jeffrey Dahmer and copycat him.
>>
>>36787347
I went to both. I have graduated now tho
>>
>>36787240
She doesn't what he did to her, he wound up breaking her leg, poor woman was in crutches, police got called, it was ugly. They only lived there for a year b4 moving away, sometimes I wonder if she's okay.
>>
>>36787364
For spics, killing women is a game

Also, feminism was originally formulated by white men. What does that say about non-white men?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psoq8qYvx18
>>
>>36787387
>She doesn't what he did to her, he wound up breaking her leg,
How did you know she didn't deserve it? She could be a cheating whore. The average Western woman has fucked dozens of men like its nothing.

You got to be heavy handed with them if you dont want to get hurt
>>
Has there ever been a spreerial killer?
>>
>>36787421
I'm pretty sure you can't prove either statement. Latin countries have a "macho" culture which is just an overt way of dominating women, while here in the West it's covert, hence Atwood's (a Canadian whose best known novel deals with a dystopian future in which women are completely at the mercy of men) statement, hence Emma Watson's (an English Oxbridge educated actress) feminist activism, etc

Im too lazy to look up the history of Feminism, but I'm pretty sure the early writers were mainly women.
>>
>>36781995
Serial killers are smart because they depersonalise their anger. They go to a place where nobody knows them and kill a victim they don't even know.

That way police can't even pin a motive to them or place or get a lead on them from people who knew the victim.

If I ever murder someone id probably travel interstate to do it and not do it again for many years, at a different location, using different methods.

If the police find anything on your internet search history planning it out, you're done for unless you got a good lawyer.

The only serial killers who get caught are the ones who get cocky and try to taunt police or intentionally leave a trail.
>>
>>36787438
I'm pretty sure this is bait, but I'll admit they were basic working class whites and they both got drunk on occassion, but even if she did chest (unlikely as they only had one car, she didn't work and he was on disability) he would have no legal right to any act of violence against her.
>>
>>36782089
>implying they want to live
They have completely different mindsets. Unless you're autistic you should go into a school shooting expecting to die.
>>
>>36787516
>I'm pretty sure the early writers were mainly women.
Charles Fourier, who coined the term "feminism" was a man. JS Mill, also a man.

And women like Wollstonecraft, where extremely privileged rich white women. Joseph Massad actually blames her for a lot of the Islamophobia, especially for the trope that Muslims oppress their women and its up to enlightened whites to save them.

The West is a feminist society, for all intents and purposes. Latin America is also the same, but its too third world for its feminist norms to be properly enforced

Handmaid's tail actually is about post-revolution Iran. It only takes place in the West to make it more relateable to Western audiences
>>
>>36787552
Cheating whores deserve to die. It is the ultimate form of betrayal to her man

If you disagree, you are enabling Islamophobia and racism.
>>
>>36785011
Yeah, that must be why killing a random stranger in an isolated place is such an easily traceable crime. The only reason anyone ever gets caught is they get into a pattern, kill someone they know, or even just random luck.
>>
>>36787545
Serial killers are also cocky and moronic in that they start to develop patterns, they get away with it so much they start to get creative

Carving few parts off the body or doing some marking of crime scene shittery, notes to cops, they just can't wait to show how much better than everyone they think they are, their grand delusions are always their downfall, power makes you blind

Best cure to injustice and hate is true humility and just enough don't give a fuck attitude, just don't over do it
>>
>>36787642
Dude what are you on?

Cheating whores deserve to be punished and the couple should break up but to kill them is a bit over the top don't you think my friend?

The woman should lose all holdings in marriage and be fined or some shit, also reputation she gains for her actions is her own damn doing and she deserves all the shame she gets

Don't think this has much to do with racism or Islamophobia, just very steep differences in level of punishment, we don't chop of thieves arms in west either, sticking to old ways for too long leaves you in the dust of history
>>
>>36787698
>Cheating whores deserve to be punished and the couple should break up but to kill them is a bit over the top don't you think my friend?
At this point, I think killing is the only way some bitches will ever learn
>>
>>36786847
Same, if the victim selection is people that live outside the law (hookers, homeless, criminals) the gov dosen't give a shit .
>>
>>36787732
Well people should pick who they bed more carefully, and be even more careful who they sign a marriage with because marrying a ho is financial suicide

Also pick a woman that has some self respect and dignity, don't pick any old loosey goosey with daddy issues
>>
>>36787463

brabant killers? probably some chink serial killers who wiped out multiple families too, can't recall specific names and shit rn
>>
File: IMG_1311.jpg (64KB, 433x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1311.jpg
64KB, 433x469px
>>36786996
All the top 5 serial killers were all South American pedos with fucking lolis as a motivation. However #1 was gay pedo into shota instead.
>>
>>36787463
In South Africa gangs typically wipe out the entire house when they rob a farm or suburban house. They can do up to three armed robberies a week.
>>
>>36787759
>Also pick a woman that has some self respect and dignity,
They dont exist anymore. Even normal, emotionally stable girls are giant whores these days
>>
>>36787796
wtf I love spics now

But still, killing females is a sport for them
>>
>>36787801
>Black people are not inherently violent

>>36787811
Check another state then, there are bound to be people who are pious by nature despite their surroundings, i know they are in short supply but it's either that or make do with a sloozey

Sucks but what can you do, it's not illegal to be a giant whore and women don't seem to care about their reputation anymore, i found it laughable what sexual liberation did for women, and they call men dogs, in denial much bitch?

>>36787796
They're a backwards country run by the cartel and in dire need for revolution, why do you think so many of them run to a country that hates them?
>>
>>36787854
>Check another state then, there are bound to be people who are pious by nature despite their surroundings,
Even rural whites are becoming degenerates. Degeneracy is spreading, and its not just for hip urban liberals anymore
>>
>>36787364
What the fuck happened to this board. How did we end up getting infested with nu-males.
>>
>>36787854
Ehh... these serial killers had nothing to do with cartels, just the typical entitled pedo mindset of "idc about ruining a child's life, muh fetish is more important" I was targeted by a pedo faggot and that's one of the reasons why I'm a robot today.
>country that hates them
Ehhh... suck it up, no ones entitled to being loved everywhere they go.
>>
>>36787903
Its always been like this.

Its just that r9k is also one of the few places that non-PC men are allowed a voice
>>
>>36787916
I don't even live in the Americas to be honest, i am from northern Europe
Just saying the country of Mexico for example is a shit hole to begin with so law enforcement and citizen safety isn't a very high priority to them
Pedo's who do shit like that deserve to be executed, quick death and unmarked grave is the most humane thing to do for them
>>
>>36787837
And pedophilla, thier lifestyle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3310042/Children-having-children-shocking-truth-Guatemala-s-pregnancy-shame-girls-aged-TEN-raped-babies.html
>>
>>36785011

There's literally a serial killer on the loose on Long Island where I live, at least 10 whores have been killed in the last decade. He's still at large.
>>
>>36787916
I am a pedo and I dont kill kids tho. Almost all pedos hate child killers as much as you do

>>36787950
Pedophilia is not a real crime tho. Child kills should hang however
>>
>>36787974
Not all heroes wear capes

oreganossfwe
>>
>>36788029
Almost ate that bait, well played have a (you)

>>36787974
Would be fucking metal to fight a serial killer to the death, after you rise blood covered after the carnage don't forget to shout "ADRIAAAAN!"
>>
>>36787974
>only 1 murder a year
wow that guy sucks at his hobby
>>
>>36788068

I guess he savors each and every one.

There's rumors that he might have a law enforcement background due to how well he covers his tracks. It's basically Dexter.
>>
>>36788029
Kill me/destroy my life, what's the difference? Because some faggot raping me, now I can't even talk to a woman or fuck a whore.
>>
File: file.png (359KB, 600x622px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
359KB, 600x622px
Even the serial killers aint got shit on the guys that start blowing buildings up when they crack.
>>
>>36781995
Cult Leader >>>> Serial killer >>>>>>>>>>> School shooter
>>
>>36785011
>Serial killing is impossible in this day and age
You couldn't be more wrong. There's estimated to be around 300 or so in North America.
>>
>>36788150
Some pedos are gentle and will teach children a lot about sex and love
>>
>>36786929
Those countries have poor law enforcement. There was one guy who got caught there and the police didn't even realize their was a serial killer on the loose. They thought all the dead bodies were because of a gang or something.
>>
>>36787219
>The type of girls I like (eg hipster white girls, spics, and niggers)

I can feel the nu-male/ Reddit on you.
>>
>>36788392
>not liking stacey whores
>y-you're a nu male
Not everyone has shit taste, anon. I like /goth/ girls, myself.
>>
>>36781995
The supreme gentleman would have something to say about this.
>>
>>36788246
Is that glow the thermal energy contained by a turban?
>>
>>36781995

The le genius serial killer is a huge meme peddled by hollywood, for every high functioning serial killer with a high body count there are like a 1000 fold fucking retards who just kill 3 people at random and then get arrested.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.