[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roommate who is a Chad that has it all just shouted "I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Barack-Obama_3015055b.jpg (63KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Barack-Obama_3015055b.jpg
63KB, 620x387px
>roommate who is a Chad that has it all just shouted "I WANT TO FUCKING SHOOT MYSELFFFF"
What did he mean by this? Was he being ironic or some normie bullshit?
>>
>>36781254
Using violent gutteral sounds as a form of intimidation. He must have dropped weed on the floor or something
>>
>>36781254
Tell him you are more than willing to do it for him.
>>
>>36781542
this made me laugh genuinely. Thanks anon.
I can picture it in my head perfect.
>>
>>36781542
>>36781563
Idk why he would want to kill himself. He has an 18 year old stacy who wants to marry him. This stacy comes from a super rich family, and the stacy's dad has already set him up with a $100,000+ management position in his company when he graduates college. He's basically going to marry this millionaire's daughter and then take over the father's business. He's the luckiest guy I've ever known. Literally nothing has ever gone wrong in his life. Everything has been handed to him on a silver platter. All because of his SUPERIOR GOOD LOOKS.
>>
>>36781672
Oh and I forgot to mention the job his gf's dad has set him up with is in Hawaii.
>>
File: IMG_0117.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.png
123KB, 785x757px
report him to the RA

get him kicked out right before finals
>>
>>36781703
We live in an apt, not a dorm. All my roommates are Chads. I have 3 of them.
>>
>>36781741
I know dorms cpu match you with roomies. How do you get 3 Chad's in apts?
>>
>>36781741
>tfw had a single for 3 years in college
Possibly the best years of my life lads
>>
Normies that have everything going for them always fall apart the first time something goes against them and react in over the top ways
Tell him to stop being a bitch and man up
>>
>>36781741
i would be the one killing myself

why are you torturing yourself with that?
>>
>>36781834
>>36781937
It's cheaper to live off campus than on campus. It's cheaper to have a 4 bed apartment than a 1 bed apartment. I obviously have no friends, so I applied to one of the cheapest student apartment complexes and got stuck with 3 chads. Who would've guessed life would place the robot with chads?
>>
File: 1485222254603.gif (6KB, 251x220px) Image search: [Google]
1485222254603.gif
6KB, 251x220px
>>36782404
Do you four ever have orgies in the apartment?
>>
>>36781254
If you have it all, it hurts the most to lose it all.
>>
He probably ran out of bud light and charge on his iphone
>>
>>36781254

Might wanna be careful, Chad's are very emotionally driven, they'll do it
>>
>>36781254
He probably lost in FIFA of Cuck of Duty.
>>
>>36781254
Maybe he needs sleep? I was up all night last night doing coke and smoking weed and I felt despondent and low today. Just woke up from a nap and feel much better, could have been dopamine depletion but I think it was sleep. Get some sleep robots
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.