[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever known anyone named Stacey or Chad? What were they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1478675781901.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478675781901.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
Have you ever known anyone named Stacey or Chad? What were they like?

This terminology really hits home for me because I knew two of them in college and they both fit the memes better than anyone else I have ever met.

Chad - good looking, blonde hair, one of the best hockey players that I knew, was roommates with him for a year and he got laid far more than any other guy in my social circle, the shit was uncanny. at any party the girls would just gravitate towards him and treat him like a big puppy dog then he would later fuck one of them. Guy lived in the shittiest smallest basement room of the house too, no windows, all he had was a bed, a small desk, and his laptop. Everyone loved him, he was absolutely your bro, would try to help you get laid without you even asking.

Stacey - nice/fun girl to hang out with but before I even met her all the guys who were from her hometown had stories about how she was the biggest slut in high school. They had pretty much all fucked her, it seemed. She was the type of girl who has more guy friends than girl friends.
>>
The most beta autist I've ever known was actually named Chad
>>
>>36780225
>The most beta autist I've ever known was actually named Chad

Same
>>
>>36780225
>>36780899
Totally don't believe you. Next, you'll claim that you knew a skinny girl named Bertha.
>>
>>36780225
>>36780899
No joke the only Chad I knew was a legit midget
>>
I've known one guy named Chad in my life. He was my drama teacher. Metrosexual af but he was a really good teacher and just a really great guy in general. I miss him desu
>>
My childhood neighbour friend was named Chad. He was not a Chad in the /r9k/ sense of the name. I don't recall any Stacies other than a few from school who didn't associate with the likes of me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.