[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do retarded burgers pronounce a word spelled "Arkansas"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1493284465626.png (66KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1493284465626.png
66KB, 300x290px
Why do retarded burgers pronounce a word spelled "Arkansas" as "Arkansaw"?
>>
That's how it's pronounced you retard
>>
>>36776394
It's probably French
>>
>why do burgers pronounce burger names with burger grammar and burger accents

gee who knows
>>
File: 1466020938481.png (160KB, 450x433px) Image search: [Google]
1466020938481.png
160KB, 450x433px
>tfw the world is OBSESSED with us
>>
Why are American names so dumb and uninspired llike Ted, Ryan, Bob, Chuck and so on?
>>
>>36776394
Arkansas fag here

we used to call it arkanSAS but pronunciation shifted over time
>>
>tfw your country is so popular that foreigners even know about craphole states like Arkansas
>>
>>36776490
What do you guys in Arkansaw do for fun? What's it like living there?
>>
>>36776497
I literally know more about the US than my own country's history.
>>
>>36776394
you should've realised by now that english pronunciation makes as much sense as a woman on her period
>>
>>36776547
This is the reason why it's so hard to make good voice recognition software for English. There is no system in the spelling whatsoever. Any word's pronunciation is almost totally random.

In my language EVERYTHING is pronounced as it is written with letters. It works so well that we don't even need those retarded IPA phonetic characters.

The funniest is when you open a Wikipedia article on something and the first sentence is about how to pronounce it with short one syllable words.

What a pathetic excuse of a language.
>>
File: 1435530308953.jpg (9KB, 233x250px) Image search: [Google]
1435530308953.jpg
9KB, 233x250px
>>36776500
>What do you guys in Arkansaw do for fun?
Literally nothing to do here besides get in fights with meth head neighbors and watch the cows breed
>What's it like living there?
It's humid as fuck. Like all the time, our capital was literally built on a swamp. The folks are nice though if you get to know them.
>>
>>36776678
Why are there so many cows and meth heads there anon?
>>
>>36776633
>what a pathetic excuse of a language.
>he says, as he types his post in English on an English-language Chinese stir fry forum
>>
>>36776394
As a non-burger, for the longest time I thought Arkansas and Arkinsaw or sth were two seperate states. Only when I started paying attention to burger history and politics more did I make the connection.

The answer is something to do with the French and Indians being retards when it comes to spelling.
>>
why do the entire worlds learn to speak the language of United States America and know at every minute the value of a dollar?

because the living of their eurasica domains is all spent and all nightmares of life is bankrupted and six feet underneath in the world heritage sewers of they hundred generation ancestor shit graves

in United States America there is always the tasty saliva on roads and alleys of the future son and future daughter who both will power up the whole word into the Semimatic Epochal Dream-Funnel Tunnel-Borer and from there is any guess that has an optimistic quality about it

the shuffler corpses of elsewhere can sniff this miracle odor in the winds and give every prayer on they knees, when the feet rot away to a snag tree root as dead as they life is, all for the United States America which could even produce the robolegs before work is done for the day and then have a good beer with the zombie who could walk again: you're welcome

perhaps this would answer that question and any like it
>>
>>36776835
That's only because most people speak English and that's because the English had colonized America. Literally any other language has better spelling than English and it's a fact.
>>
File: 1488942219340.gif (178KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1488942219340.gif
178KB, 160x160px
>tfw you're buddy buddy with many Mennonites in your area
They're so fucking generous and nice that it's so infectious. I'm glad my sister is learning some of their dishes.
>>
>>36776485
three quarters of those are just short for other more formal names
nobody writes "Bob" on a birth certificate, you retard
>>
>>36776787
Land is cheap and meth is cheaper.
>>
>>36776428
Officially call your language American then, bloody bollocks.
>>
>>36776891
And yet nobody here is speaking your language
>>
>>36776485
Better question is why they name their kids gay names like Hunter, Tanner, Cody, or Chase?
>>
File: lol.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>36778164
Or fucking Jessie lmao. Are you even queer brah?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.