[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is my 20th birthday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: the supreme gentleman.jpg (13KB, 310x206px) Image search: [Google]
the supreme gentleman.jpg
13KB, 310x206px
And I'm a KHV, what the fuck is even the point of living?
>>
there is none, you either continue living in spite or go out like an hero
>>
>>36776053
just be confident bro, you're gonna make it :)
>>
>>36776053
For fun and entertainment of course. So happy birthday Anon.
>>
>>36776053
No point. Choose if you want to accept the fact that there is no meaning nor "the life you'd like to have" - you'll always want more and more, being with a girl would just make it slightly better for a short period of time and then "the great fall" will happen so you'll basically be at the start again
>LIMBO
>>
People are so touchy and spoiled these days, complaining over nothing, like being virgins STILL at the HIGH age of 20. Haha. Kill yourself when you are 40 and still a virgin.
>>
>>36777264
>virgins

It's not about being a virgin its that I've never having had a girlfriend or even held a girl's hands.
>>
>>36777404
It is still too early to kill yourself just for that. Elliot was a complete idiot to do that too, to kill himself just for that, even if he was otherwise an intelligent person. What a fucking loss, if you think about it.
>>
>>36777641

I don't want to kill myself, I am depressed and I even would kind of like to die but I'm not currently suicidal. The Elliot Rogers thing is just a meme.
>>
>>36776053
Who the fuck cares? That's not a bad age, in fact most people in the world lose it in their mid 20s. I lost it at 18 to a Stacy that only ruined high school for me because she told everyone my dick was small. Do it with the right person and be patient.
>>
>>36776053
There is no point. Only suffering
>>
Welcome to the point of no return. A 20 year old virgin is a 30 year old virgil. Enjoy.
>>
Wow, 20? You're so old! Sex is out of the question!
>>
>>36776053
>what the fuck is even the point of living?
even if you get laid you'll still wonder this
>>
File: Choc_Cake.jpg (17KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
Choc_Cake.jpg
17KB, 480x240px
>>36776053
Happy birthday anon!
May your twenties bring you luck with the girls.
>>
If you actually wanted a gf, you would have one. What you really want to do is wallow in misery and be an edgy little snowflake.
>>
>>36777730

>most people in the world lose it in their mid 20s.
That isn't true, at least not in western countries.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1861997/brazilians-do-it-youngest-and-brits-at-18-according-to-world-map-showing-average-age-people-lose-their-virginity/

But that's besides the point, as I said to someone else already its not really the V part that bothers me its the KH part, that is that I have never had a girlfriend before at all.
>>
Haha ill hit 23 khv get your shit together OP
>>
>>36777404
Yeah it feels wrong being a 22 year old who has never so much as had a friendship with a girl.
>>
>>36776053
How can anyone be hugless?
>>
>>36777691
>The Elliot Rodger thing is just a meme.
It is not just a meme. One of the reasons why he committed a mass murder, was the fact he was still a KHHV, at the age of 22. Read his manifesto, it's full of notions about that only.
>>
>>36778043
I meant in Eastern countries, which have the greatest population in the world.
>>
File: 1488500007445.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1488500007445.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>36778043
>tfw I'm a 19 y old brazilian guy who never kissed a girl
>>
>>36776053
Happy Birthday man, my birthdaay was a month ago and i'm also a 20 year khv who never had a girlfriend,
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (73KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
73KB, 540x511px
I'm just 5 years older than you, I'm still waiting. In another 5 years I hit the 30s. I'll sit here waiting patiently...
>>
I had my 21st two weeks ago
maybe if I get my shit together I can pull it off this time
>>
>>36778144

Hugless as in never hugged someone in a romantic way, I've hugged family members.

>>36778188

Yeah I know its edgy that's why I used that picture. I do not actually endorse Elliot Rodger
>>
>>36777264
>People are so touchy and spoiled these days, complaining over nothing, like being virgins STILL at the HIGH age of 20. Haha. Kill yourself when you are 40 and still a virgin.

As an old wizard, I have to confess an immediate irritation when one so young has already commended himself to despair. Yet, a moment later, when my own memories catch up with me, I can recall being the very same age and suffering from the same sort of hopefulness. I was a virgin at the young age of twenty and remain one at the age of thirty-seven. It appears the anxieties I harbored about being one of those rare men no woman would ever want have proven themselves to be justified.

Youth conveys an illusory hope to the undesirable that they have no license to. The sands of the hourglass are slipping from top to bottom, and yet a young monster reassures himself that the top of the hourglass still holds the majority of the sand. There is still time.

Years pass and those grains continue to trickle below. Panic sharpens, yet one reminds himself that there are late-bloomers. And, of course, there are. So the unlovable try to believe, against all reason, that they belong to the tribe of those who became men just a little bit later rather than that of the abominations who never will. Their grip upon the hourglass tightens as if, through sheer force of will, they can slow the course of the sand flowing through it. The living corpse desperately tries to coax from the inevitable passage of time a few more years for the opportunity to, at long last, be born.

Decades pass and the top of the hourglass is now nearly empty; the bottom portion has claimed the balance. One casts his mind back to his youth when he suffered because of the first grain that trickled away from the top of the hourglass and recognizes that hurt was little different than the one he feels now as he watches it surrender its very last.
>>
File: adaef.png (1MB, 601x802px) Image search: [Google]
adaef.png
1MB, 601x802px
Enjoying pointless things in your pointless life.
Get a hobby, try new things and so on.
If you ever get sick of it, just hop off a bridge and die.
>>
>>36777881

So much this.

If you really, really, really wanted a girlfriend and the sex that ensues in a relationship... then you would be out day and night doing all you could to find a girl (roughly 3.4 billion out there).

Getting a girlfriend should be like any other thing you work toward.

And, more importantly, there's infinitely more to life than just having a girlfriend and getting laid. It's called finding happiness within yourself. Killing yourself is so fucking retarded when there's so much you could be doing to improve your life and get a comfy lifestyle of, if you are environmentally inclined, help the world.
>>
>>36776053
What the frenchman's fuck is a KHV?
>>
>>36780435
While I'm not against suicide, the "life is what you make of it" meme is real.
People need to stop obsessing over the idea of a girlfriend making them happy. A miserable person will be just as miserable with a girlfriend once the first few weeks of initial charm wears off.
People need to be happy themselves before they can be happy in a relationship anyways.
Only you can make yourself truly happy.
>>
>>36780478

So much this. My miserable friends who have girlfriends are just as miserable as my miserable friends without girlfriends.
>>
>>36780458
Kissless Hugless Virgin

Oroginal
>>
>>36780458

What the fuck is urban dictionary.
>>
>>36776053

I'm a 32 year old KHV.

I'm not a whiny bitch like you.
>>
>>36776053
I'm 24 and virgin.

Original bullshit
>>
it isn't
aoeuaoeu

aoeuaoeuaoeu
>>
>>36778385
WTF are you me? Are you at least white?
>>
>>36779306
>Yeah I know its edgy that's why I used that picture. I do not actually endorse Elliot Rodger
No one kills 6 people and himself just for being edgy. That would be a most unreasonable thing to say.

>>36780239
>Panic sharpens, yet one reminds himself that there are late-bloomers. And, of course, there are.
Exactly. And you can not know whether you belong to them or not. You also can not know what life has in store for you, before you waded through of it. That is why it is too early to end your life at the age of 20, or even 30, just for being KHV. It's shear waste to do so, as the chances are, you could've found someone the next day after you committed a suicide. Only if you are severely damaged, malformer or ill, and have nothing to offer, you might have a seed of truth while thinking that you need to end your life at such a young age.
>>
>tfw when handholdless butt not hugless
>>
KV-22 reporting for duty. As much as I'd like to not be one, I realise I'm the only reason I haven't gotten laid yet, and besides, there's more to life out there than sex, anonimo.
>>
>>36781794
How pathetic are you that you could possibly feel better at being a useless
piece of shit because of your race?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.