[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alex Layko's New Girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: NoFriends.jpg (628KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
NoFriends.jpg
628KB, 2048x1536px
Alex "Supreme Gentleman Part 2 In Training" Layko tweeted a few hours ago: "I have a girlfriend and she's the most amazing person in the world."

So... what do you think, robots? Can he make it work or will it be over in a week like last time?

If the latter, what do you think will go wrong? Well he get all clingy and controlling like he did last time, or will she discover his YouTube channel?

What do you think she looks like? What do you think is wrong with her?
>>
>>36775906
For a "robot", he has a shitload of pictures of himself on the internet. I'm not talking about screenshots from videos, he actually has tons of pictures of himself.

Also, no robot posts on Twitter, the No.2 cancer of the Internet.
>>
>>36775906

What happened the first time?
>>
>>36775906
Wtf how did that happen? He of all people?
>>
God this guy wants to be a meme so badly
>>
>>36776471
She wouldn't stop talking to other guys so Alex cut all contacts with her. What a roastie, right?
>>
>>36775906
If she finds out about his YouTube channel and his rantings about how he hates all women and the schools he went to, then it will be all over. Unless of course she is a full-blown retard herself. Chances are that she is, as losers of his kind do not approve women with normal intelligence level.
>>
>>36776531

This.

He told her she couldn't have any more male friends, and she told him to go fuck himself (more or less).

In other words, his miracle came through and he blew it by going Full Retard Insecure Manbaby.
>>
>>36775906
He was never a robot. He just wanted to become a weird internet mini-celeb for some reason.
>>
>>36776711

He's a 28-year-old virgin with zero friends. Sounds pretty robotic to me.
>>
>>36776955
He's a failed normie/pseudo-robot.

No actual robot runs a YT channel, posts on Twitter and Facebook, and posts pictures of himself on the Internet. He's an attentionwhore.
>>
>>36775906
Any nudes or feet pics of him?
>>
>>36776997
>He's an attentionwhore.
He most definitely is, like most YouTubers posting their vlogs. I first thought he wants some attention to his cause, that is the sufferings of the beta males, but it seems to be his own self, after all, he wants some attention to. Got to admit that he is quite entertaining tho, with his often times infantile rantings about things.

https://youtu.be/4W8km43YxDY
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.