[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you care about being successful? Why would people want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Photo Feb 11, 6 00 25 PM.png (718KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Feb 11, 6 00 25 PM.png
718KB, 700x700px
Why do you care about being successful? Why would people want to spend their youth chasing after large amounts of green pieces of paper? Maybe you could get a cool new sports car or a big new house or a vacation to Europe. Doesn't matter if you don't have anyone to share the joy with. No matter how big your house is or how fast your car can go or how much time you spend touring another country, you still will be utterly alone. Sure, maybe if the amount of pieces of paper adds up to be 7 or more digits, you can tell a girl about it and she might even marry you. Then you have a qt girl who doesn't love you but poorly pretends like she does so she can help herself to your stash. In the meantime while you're working hard to keep the amount of pieces of paper large to allow your "family" to spend it as they please, your "wife will be fucking Chad every chance she gets to compensate for the time she wasted with you. If you find out, she claims you raped her, and she gets to help herself to your stash, take a piece of your pie without giving anything in return. The tokens of your labor are stolen by a woman you thought loved you. It sickens me how our society encourages us to want these things. If you're alone now, no amount of green papers can change it.
>>
I'm fine with being alone and being poor
With lot of money I would be even happier
>>
Finding a woman isn't a magical achievement that makes you happy either. Women come and go. They can cheat on you or lie to you. Even if a girl marries you for love instead of money, you'll have to deal with all the shitty aspects of her personality, and your freedom will be tied down by having to provide for her and whatever children you have.
>>
>>36771337
>With lot of money I would be even happier
Why? What about money makes people so happy?
>>
Everything is easier with money though. Don't be a Berniefag and start ranting about muh meterialism, money tends to equal freedom
>>
>>36771379
Life will be just more fun and interesting
I mean with money you can do lot of things
You can even help others
>>
>>36771284

Mental midgets at the FBI, CIA, NSA, Federal Reserve, and other such organizations need your slave money to subjugate you.
>>
The amount of opportunities in this life directly correlates with how much money you have and no amount of wishful thinking changes that
>>
>>36771401
>I mean with money you can do lot of things
A lot of things you don't need or want.
>>
>>36771393
I guess it's a little easier if you have money. But is working long hours or multiple jobs worth making things "easier"?
>>
>>36771433
my parents accumulated more than $1 000 000 in shitty west slav country and they are living like shut in poorfag NEETs with no life experiences and friends
>>
>>36771650
So what
They have the money to buy opportunities if they so wish, just because they chose not to doesnt mean it isnt so
>>
that's why I'm doing film making

I don't care if I'm poor as shit if I can get a job that I consider to be playing around to cover being able to eat, be sheltered, and maybe entertain myself, which I can do easily, then I'm good.
>>
Please use paragraphs next time.
>>
Lets look at our options.

Broke and alone.

or

Paid, buying shit you want, and lonely.

The choice is obvious.
>>
Money equals safety of mind for food and shelter
>>
The fact is, nothing can ever turn you into the guy whos genetics were so good he was getting pussy in middle/high school, you will NEVER be the guy girls love unconditionally, so you may as well just make money and make life easier on yourself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.