[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else do this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 14912683603201869257030.jpg (38KB, 516x428px) Image search: [Google]
14912683603201869257030.jpg
38KB, 516x428px
When youre in a relatively unquiet space of ambient sound like the rear of a moving bus.

The sound of the ac/engine/hydraulics make for an indefinite blanket of sound.

You can actually speak at shoulder-shoulder volume without people in arms reach hearing what you are saying.

Sometimes I practice speaking in these enviroments.

Sure i'm talking to myself technically but its still talking.
Talking ia different than whispering.

I also like to sing a bit in these sound blankets.

Can I explain to you why?
>>
We are robots, child. We are all connected.
>>
I just talk to myself when i'm alone. It's actually quite nice. Feels like thinking but loudly
>>
>>36769619
>>36769633
Yes yes its cool its like.

Ill sing something like perfect day or maybe happy together.

And someting amazing happens.

I know I sound like complete shit maybe.

But heres the delusion.
I hear the song PERFECTLY in my head.

AND whilr hearing it I make mouth sounds called "words" thst the normal ones do.

Two bonuses.

None of the normal ones can hear me.
Thrse public words are real.
Im saying thrm.
Im saying thrm for me.

No one else caree or hears so its okay.

But since they are real words and In my minds ear I hear thr song perfect. WHILE makong mouth words.

I can really genuinely feel like im hitting the notes all perfectly. Every tonr.

How can I explain this.

As a failure naturally.

To feel like I am an amazing singer to actually loophole myself into believing it.

Its like a hack.
I KNOW i sound bad as a fact and opinion.

But the fact is I hear it perfect but I am talking with it and STILL hear it pwrfect.

Do uou undetstand?

Please?
>>
>>36769697
Good for you

PlotTwist: people actually hear you sometimes but think you are crazy and dangerous so try to ignore it
>>
>>36769719
No.
You are jusr trying to insult or make mr feel bad.
You are sandbagging me with your assumed perceptipn of me to elevate your sense of superiorotuh
>>
>>36769775
I regularly travel on the bus and can hear people talk regardless of wether theyre at the front or back.
The hum of the engine does not drown out the sound of human voices, sure, i can't make out what they're saying EXACTLY but i can hear someone talking if they are
>>
>>36769697
I understand. And actually it's been recently found out that when you have these thoughts your vocal cords are actually vibrating ever so slightly enough for you to mistake that your thoughts make noise. I think to myself all the time. I'm always alone, but I'm never lonely.
>>
>>36769845
>I'm always alone, but I'm never lonely.
Im not sure if I used to be there, or if I am getting there.

But I don't think I am there right now actually.
>>
>>36769836
I know.
They can hear my voice but my speech is indistinct
>>
>>36769719
>hear someone talking quietly and indistinctly to themselves on a bus
>I'M IN DANGER

normies pls go
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.