[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 4 for $4 from Wendy's is one of the best fast food deals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wendys-876x608.png (466KB, 876x608px) Image search: [Google]
wendys-876x608.png
466KB, 876x608px
The 4 for $4 from Wendy's is one of the best fast food deals if not THE BEST fast food deal.

You get a drink, a small fries (they actually put a lot of fries in these), 4 piece chicken nuggies, and a burger... all for $4!!!
I had one yesterday and it was absolutely delicious! Wendy's uses never frozen beef patties that are higher quality than the competitors!
>>
>>36769152
Except it's fucking gross. There's a lot of fries but they're closer to cafeteria potato wedges than golden crispy salty fries. 4 chicken nuggets? Lmao. They're not even good chicken nuggets. They're fishy tasting. The burger is a tiny thin piece of shit with cheap nasty cheese. I can't really disparage the drink. Idk about the other items they have on the menu but the 4 for 4 sucks.
>>
>>36769152
I like Wendy's but I don't really like the 4 for $4. I'd rather spend a few extra dollars or go without to be honest.
>>
>>36769193
This. Especially the cheese part. Everything wendy's makes tastes horrible beacuse of the shitty cheese they put on things.
>>
>why americans so fat

(-_-)
>>
>>36769193
>>36769224
$0.02 tip has been added to your McDonalds paycheck
>>
>every person in the world talks shit about fastfood
>they then turn around and fly to Vegas/New York/Cali and proceed to binge on Mcdonalds the entire duration of their vacation

human beings and their hypocrisy is just disgusting, even worse, the fact that these places even exist.
you're paying a premium to be fed microwaved slop, it's an embarrassment on humanity.
>>
>>36769152
Honestly, what made you guys decide to advertise on imageboards? Is the market really that big? Does the board know? I am having a hard time imagining the PR department doing a PPT about how "wendy loli" is going to increase sales
>>
>>36769327
>Wendy loli appeals to fat neckbeards
>fat neckbeards like eats fastfood
>fat neckbeards goes to Wendy's to eat
>there are alot of fat neckbeards in America
Checks out.
>>
>>36769152
FUCK OFF WENDYS SHILL
FIRST ITS FACEAPP
NOW ITS FUCKING WENDYS
WE JUST WANT TO LOOSE OUR VIRGINITY
WE DONT HAVE MUCH MONEY YOU FUCKING FUCKS

FUCK
>>
>>36769364
Yes, but I find it sad that 4chan has grown so big and so normie that it actually pays off for major corporations to do "guerrilla marketing" here.
>>
>>36769152
fuck off wendy shill, be it ironic or unironic
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.