[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penis cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0020.jpg (25KB, 138x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
25KB, 138x150px
Hi r9k, I'm a 23 year old virgin robot and I have had phimosis for all of my life. It made it painful to have sex (what I really mean is masturbate) and it was incredibly embarrassing. Because of this I rejected most of the people that have had a romantic interest in me. But, things get worse..

For the past several years I have had pain in my dick, as well as strange bumps froming on the shaft as well as the head.

I didn't think much of this at first but eventually I got worried enough to go see a urologist.

After doing some testing the doc told me that I have a rare condition called BXO and It has caused cancer to develop on my glands.

My options are extremely invasive surgery that will essentially remove my entire dick, or I can chose to do nothing and live for about another 5 years.

I'm fucked no matter what I do. Tell me, why does god hate me?

What should I do?
>>
become a tranny

opt to have your balls removed too

you still have your prostate, baby girl
>>
Fucking bump for gods sake.
>>
>>36768943

Not an option because I'm not a faggot but also I'm pretty manly, facial hair and all.

Honestly I might buy myself a 12 guage and blow my brains out.
>>
>>36769027
why not shave it off, take hormones, and blow my dick instead, you little faggot

embrace your fate
>>
>>36768820

Go with option 2
>>
Choose the 5 year plan. As a dude you don't want to destroy your main source of testosterone, that shit is not fun I hear. Who knows, maybe the medical science advances and they can find a cure. If nothing happens well.. 12 gauge
>>
>>36769066

Live for five years until my lymph nodes get contaminated?

Man I don't deserve this...

I hate moral cunts that say working hard is all you need to succeed, so far life has been absolutely unfair to me.

Here's a moral from a dead man, it's all luck, fuck people, enjoy life, cheat and have a cutthroat mentality.

If you don't have dick cancer it will get you far.
>>
Live for the 5 years. The planet is on it's way out within the next few years anyway. Either we'll be killed off or enslaved by 2030 max, but I'm saying by 2025.

>t. read a fuckton and pieced the puzzle together
>>
File: IMG_0716.png (207KB, 651x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0716.png
207KB, 651x315px
>>36769120

>find a cure

A cure for rare dick cancer in 5 years? Unlikely, I think it might more humane to commit suicide.

I wish this shit wasn't illegal, going to sleep on LSD and morphine doesn't seem so bad.
>>
>>36769142

I really feel sorry for you anon. Wish there was something I could say to make it better. I...just...really don't know what to say.
>>
>>36769142
This really makes me feel bad. You were virgin for 23 years and now god decides to finish you off in a shitty way like this. Live for 4 years doing whatever the fuck you want and then blow your brains out. If its of any consolidation, you will be probably reincarnate (most logical option, nature is cyclical) so maybe next time you will be born as a good looking female and live the easy life?
>>
Well anon if your penis is basically useless for reproduction purposes anyway, and it hurts to masterbate, I really don't see any point in you having a penis anyway. You may as well get it amputated. The only con here is the hole and how you pee
>>
just remove the dick u aint using it anyway
>>
File: IMG_0562.jpg (208KB, 1291x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0562.jpg
208KB, 1291x1600px
>>36769232

Not the only con

I'll be that guy with no dick for the rest of my life.

I'll never be able to orgasm

I don't that I'll be reborn ether, I don't think that there is a god

If there is a god l, and if I do meet him, I'll make sure to tell him that he's a total fucking cunt
>>
>>36769232
How about testosterone production and you know, being able to feel happy?
>>
Option three: see another doctor first
>>
>>36769294
who gives a fuck
you'll regret it
thers always stem cell research and shit and post humanism

you pick the 5 years and when time is up youll wish u just had ur dick chopped

who gives a fuck
eunichs exist in every time period
if u still got sperm u could even have kids in theory

tldr stfu and chop it
>>
>>36768820
God doesn't exist. The universe is cruel and unforgiving.
>>
>>36769294
reincarnation is not a religious concept. As I said its actually pretty logical and nature wanted to make sure that everyone the taste of different lives
Just pray you wont be born in some african shithole
>>
>>36768820
Have some sex now and get your dick cut off. Life isn't all about sex. You can find happiness without a penis.
>>
>>36769344

This doesn't make me feel better
>>
what i would do is get a full or partial circumcision

then move somewhere weed is legal so you can gets oils and creams and put that shit on your dick. weed at the very least is known to stop cancer growth
>>
>>36769396

I live in Oregon, and no, weed doesn't cure cancer.

That shit just helps with the pain
>>
>>36769426
>weed doesn't cure cancer
thats not what i wrote or implied faggot. chop your dick off then
>>
>>36768820
Hey man it's a shame what happened to you.
I hope you can do whatever you want before this shit get worse. get better bro!
>>
Do you have somebody IRL you can talk to about this, anon? Somebody who won't immediately jump to "bruh, you've got to keep living even if it's hard because it's always W O R T H it"?
>>
File: IMG_0877.jpg (300KB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0877.jpg
300KB, 788x872px
>>36769468

No, I'm fucking done, I have some booze in the fridge, I think it's to drink myself to death, I'll probably just get a hangover...

/Thread
>>
I'd check with other medics if i where you. But idk man people have to live with horrible things all the time. I for example have a uncurable rare medical condition that makes me stink like festering garbage. You just have to find ways with dealing with it man it's all there is. At the end of the day there isn't much advice we can give you, it's your life and you're going to have to come up with your own decisions and live with them. Good luck.
>>
File: 52e0d45777aec6b31ae365c4fb89bb43.png (975KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
52e0d45777aec6b31ae365c4fb89bb43.png
975KB, 750x1200px
>>36769294
You don't need a dick to get an orgasm. Or are they removing your prostate and balls too?

>I'll be that guy with no dick for the rest of my life.
It's better to be the guy that killed himself because he was too sad to have his masturbation joystick chopped off? You have cancer, you have an excuse, people won't even be able to joke about it. If they do you you can socially assassinate them.

Get the dick chopped off and at least you'll get time to think about it all, and if life is really worth it or not. If you don't get treated all you'll be able to think about for what's left of your life is you situation, you won't be able to really live. It's not a good option.

Getting dick chopped off gives you time to think. You can kill yourself later if you really want.

>god
There are kids being tortured to death right as we speak. People getting murdered in wars, by gangs, innocents getting all kinds of terrible stuff happening to them right now. You just happened to be one of them.

There was a wizard dude here who was dying of kidney cancer. The guy never bothered anyone and had a job.
>>
just chop it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y
>>
>>36768820
Cut your balls while you are at it, no more sex drive
>>
Ask the doctor to give you a referral to a psychologist. They might be able to help you with the emotional side of this problem so you can make the right choice for yourself.
>>
>>36769066
If I were given a choice like that I'd honestly prefer to end it here and now.
Five fucking years is nothing. Five years passed since 2012 and I can't really say I can distinguish one from another.
Then again I'd probably go with the penis surgery, it's not like I'll ever use it anyway.
But to develop cancer once, I'd probably worry I'd develop it again, because life doesn't deal suffering in some managable doses, so there goes carefree life.
Therefore, yep, suicide.
>>
Maybe it will grow again after amputating?
>>
>>36768820
OP I'm sorry man. I'm not circumcised and my family is religious (Roman Catholic) so we DO NOT talk about sex stuff and when I was 23 I noticed I couldn't pee because the fore- skin was blocking it, it made a kind of bubble at the end of my or is, when I squeezed it, piss came out with some soft yellow smelly gunk, in other words I'd never been taught to clean my penis, afterwards I started slowly stretching the skin back a little each day, it hurt a little but less each day, eventually I was able to make it its retracted almost all the time (no pics as I don't do that stuff), girls I've been with have been surprised when I tell them I'm not circumcised since it's always pulled back when I'm erect, as an added bonus I don't need lube to jerk it as I just use the skin to go up and down.

I guess you weren't able to retract your foreskin?
>>
>>36769769
*13 not 23
>>
>>36769294
You can orgasm without a penis. Prostate stimulation does the trick.
>>
either become a tranny
or find a trap gf to fuck your ass
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.