[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /scaredtodrive/ I take the bus to work every day, I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: nervouspepe.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
nervouspepe.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
Who here /scaredtodrive/

I take the bus to work every day, I'm not dying in a car crash nigga
>>
>>36764948
i did driving school just fine, did a few test drives, but couldnt take the test. barfed in the parking lot all 3 times i tried to go take it.
>>
If you are from NYC this is completely normal
>>
File: 1479550048678.png (86KB, 288x401px) Image search: [Google]
1479550048678.png
86KB, 288x401px
What if the bus crashes?
>>
File: 1493833441933.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
1493833441933.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
>>36764948
I get bus to work everyday but I do have a car.

It's actually much easier to get bus into the city becasue of bus lanes and the traffic is so bad.

Seriously cannot understand people driving into the city when there is a half empty bus next to them
>>
>>36764979
Bus's are big enough to where even a drunk would have to be retarded to hit

Also I ain't dying in a bus crash, especially since I sit in the middle
>>
>>36764979
It's not your fault and you would be free from the burden of responsibility.
>>
>>36764991
In la there are no bus lanes, and it takes way longer due to constant stops and weird routes.
>>
>>36764948
Me, plus I think cars are too much unnecesary cost to bother with anyway. I live in a major city and lots of people take the bus here. It's just more convenient to me.
>>
I was too. Then I got behind the wheel and got in practice over the course of a couple of months. Now I've been licensed for four years, and yeah, there's still some things I'm uncomfortable with (parallel/reverse parking, faggots trying to get in your lane as you pass them etc.) You just gotta get that experience, anonimo.
>>
>>36764948
Are you a qt trap?
Not original
>>
I hate how normalized driving is. How if you are scared to or bad it you must be a bad person. Yet people can be bad at sport or math and noone gives a rats ass.
>>
>>36764948
>live in a terrible neighborhood
>driving home from work today
>stopped at a light
>black guy on the sidewalk points at me and yells
>"look at this rich white guy"

if i were rich, i wouldn't live in this fucking turdbasket.

when i got home i was listening to my police scanner and heard there was a shooting near there. i hope that guy got hit.

i'm looking for a new job where i can take public transportation.
>>
>>36765046
>qt trap?
kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1493686088592.jpg (59KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1493686088592.jpg
59KB, 750x734px
>>36765048
Because you simply put pressure on a gas pedal and turn the steering wheel in the direction you want to go. Press the brakes when you need to stop or slow down

If you can't drive, you're either a woman or mentally disabled in some form
>>
>>36764948
I've been scared of all motorized vehicle ever since I fell of my dad's motor bike when I was little.
Can drive just fine but not alone. Really want to be able to, it would cut commute time by more than half compared to bus.
>>
>>36765239
Oh I just assumed since you're a pussy who's too afraid to drive that you liked dressing up in girls clothes and getting fucked in the ass. My mistake.
>>
i feel you nigella
fuck driving
>>
File: sheit.gif (6KB, 565x510px) Image search: [Google]
sheit.gif
6KB, 565x510px
>one slight wrong turn of steering wheel can result in people being horribly wounded, disabled, dead or burnt alive

I'll just take a bike
>>
>>36766692
>steering wheels just turn themselves
>>
>>36766767
that makes it worse you fuckin doofus

if I mess up it's ALL MY FAULT
>>
File: 1142793556841.jpg (69KB, 714x691px) Image search: [Google]
1142793556841.jpg
69KB, 714x691px
>>36766692
people have been killed by getting hit by cyclists, you know!
>>
>In my car right now

You upset?
>>
>>36764948
If you live in a major city, then taking the bus is a cheap and safe alternative to driving.

However, I live in the south, and everything is fucking spread out thanks to fucking farmers.

The grocery store is like 3 miles away from my house and the nearest bus stop is like 0.12 miles. Also, the routes are really fucking retarded.
>>
>>36766780
then, oh i don't know, don't be stupid?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.