[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide Stories, share yours fags.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Mike small.png (20KB, 114x92px) Image search: [Google]
Mike small.png
20KB, 114x92px
>be me
>tonight
>realize that my life is a joke and no one loves me
>go to lostallhope.com to look at suicide statistics
>see what the best way to go is
>explosives are the most lethal while being the quickest and least painful
>look at the lethality rate
>96.4
>Think about the 3.6% that failed that
>start laughing my ass off thinking about cripples
>don't want to die anymore
Someone kill me, also share your shitty depressing stories about wanting to die.
>>
File: Crow dude.jpg (52KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
Crow dude.jpg
52KB, 564x797px
>>36764901
Op here, new one just for you
>be me
>16
>hates life, girlfriend at the time won't talk to me because she's too busy
>go to lake in December in hopes of freezing myself to death
>have hands and bare feet in water
>bird caws at me
>black bird on tree behind me
>itsasign.jpg
>walk home and go to sleep in warm bed.
>>
>>36764901
Attempting suicide was the best and worst thing I've ever done. I tried to kill myself when I was younger, I was 16 I think. I drank some bleach and next thing I know I woke up in an ER getting my stomach pumped. Felt like shit and got sent to a psych ward for a few months. Met my first and only gf there, life was pretty good for a while until she killed herself. Now I want to die even more but I realized I am actually a pussy. To this day I still hear conflicting information about the lethality of bleach though.
>>
>>36764901
>wanted to kill self at 12
>hospital inpatient for a month
>outpatient for six months
>every morning meeting I had to say "I'm anon and I'm here for depression and thoughts of suicide"
>drop out of 7th and 8th grade
>go back for highschool
>now 24

I kinda wish I did. I've had a few women say I was/am utterly the best in a lot of ways but of course none of them see me as husband material. At most I've been that close friend that makes her cum harder than her boyfriend.

This said, all but one that has been attracted to me has had worse issues. The one that doesn't said she felt like I needed someone, so she played along with me going full tard.

I still think about doing it. I don't make a lot. I don't have many prospects as is. But I guess a few people rely on me enough where I can't just end it with a bang quite yet. I just wish people would stop lying to me.
>>
Shore

>homeschooled
>advanced paranoia
>zero social abilities
>a multitude of weird superficial deformities
>coddling parents that encourage me to be a NEET forever and give up on trying to live anywhere else

I'm making a list of achievements. If the list isn't full enough by my next birthday, I'm killing myself. I won't be a 23 year old loser with no hope. I've been trying to make things better for years and it won't work. Therapy doesn't work, medicine doesn't work. Dunno what's wrong with me as a human being, but something went wrong. Only way out is death. The problem with the other times I've tried is they all took too long. It has to be a gun, or I'll puss out.
>>
File: rsz_sketch-1474416562617.png (690KB, 720x930px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_sketch-1474416562617.png
690KB, 720x930px
>>36764996
What was she like?
I got really close to one while I was there but she realized she wouldn't see me again so she killed herself

It's all I have left. she didn't get to finish it for me but she gave it to me. I remember crying on my way out.
>>
Why use explosives when you can use guns?
>>
>>36765165
Please never lose that.
>>
>>36765165
So hard to describe, I can't really do it, not right now anyway. She was the most unhappy happy person ive ever met if you can figure that out. She didnt enjoy life but she wanted to. She was very 'quirky' in an endearing way. She always made me feel comfortable to be myself. I know it's a meme around here but I never am being myself, I'm always acting like someone else, even when alone. But with her I felt just all the weight on my shoulders disappear because she really loved me for me. I've never seen someone give so much unconditional love to someone who doesn't deserve it. She always tried to make me happy even though she wasn't. She used to wear this oversized flannel shirt, she was sorta tomboyish. I have it with me, it's all I have left of her. I miss her so much. Sorry for your own loss
>>
File: mike yay.jpg (25KB, 402x345px) Image search: [Google]
mike yay.jpg
25KB, 402x345px
mfw everyone in society tells you not to kys when you know it's more worth it than living because we will die and forget everything we ever did there is no god and no afterlife so why endure suffering through it and the people who will remember you will die and anything you do on earth will be erased by our inevitable heat death
>>
>>36765165
No exchange in contact info? How was she? Want to talk about her?
>>
>last week
>tired of life
>decide to end it all
>shoot myself in the head and die
It was great, everything is so peaceful now.
>>
>>36765377

the goal is to have more joy than suffering and if you just give up there goes the chance of having more joy

but if you're truly JUSTed and will never have more joy then go ahead and bang yourself since there is indeed no god or afterlife to worry about
>>
>week before final set of A-level exams
>Huge amount of pressure from parents to go to medical school
>Need great grades
>Not really that great a student
>One night mum tells me I have to set an example for younger brother academically
>go for a walk in the middle of the night
>out into the woods up to the top of the cliff
>at the bottom is a house, they kept chickens
>flip a coin heads I jump, tails I go home and get back to revision
>comes up tails
>break down ugly crying, left the coin under a rock
>not good enough for medicine, good enough for biochemistry
>gonna go do forensic entomology like I wanted to all along
>cute chubby gf
>writing a book
>made friends at uni
>tutoring little brother so he doesn't have to stress as much as I did
>>
>>36765451
I don't really like talking about it because I feel horrible about the whole thing, but I'll tell you this.

There was contest info but she was really unstable so she would be there for another 6 months. She was actually there 2 weeks prior when I met her, but tried to kill herself 3 times and got sent back. She told me I was really the only reason she was able to really find a sense of happiness at all.

She had that tumblr look with the really cool dyed hair, glasses, pale skin. She always wore a jacket to hide her scars.

I wish I could've done something
I'm really depressed now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.