[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my robot bf doesn't show me his emotions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1486521533867.jpg (42KB, 568x531px) Image search: [Google]
1486521533867.jpg
42KB, 568x531px
>tfw my robot bf doesn't show me his emotions
>>
>>36763713
If he did you'd think he was a whiny beta and complain.
>>
>>36763713
Men don't do that. It's not in us. We tend to stick to ourselves for the most part, and only if we're drunk we may crack just a bit.
>>
>>36763713
Autistic people only feel emotions on the inside
>>
DUMP HIM
U
M
PP

HIIIIIMMM!!!11111 I IMPLORE YOU. dump his ass now.
>>
I don't talk to girls they only talk 'bout their feelings
>>
File: 1468627691428.jpg (46KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468627691428.jpg
46KB, 960x960px
>tfw women complain about this but you genuinely have extremely low emotions and only experience brief moments of amusement or frustration
>>
>>36764038
then how will she know you like her?!
>>
File: 1493407824727.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493407824727.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
GET OUT OF /r9k/ YOU WHORE
>>
>>36763713
>don't talk to women about emotions

"omg he doesn't confide in me omg"

>confide emotions

"omg you're such a whinger like omg all you do is complain"

talking to girls was a mistake
>>
>>36763713
>women keep encouraging men to show their emotions
>decide to show my emotions
>"oh sorry anon we meant attractive men"

I don't know why I bother
>>
>>36763713
Because showing emotions leaves you (as a male) open. It's natural for a girl to say utterly picturesque and unrealistic things and to go "go for it". When a guy says the same, it's usually met with "well I don't that..." or "you're weird". The wording changes but it's always neutral to negative. Even a neutral response makes you feel like you shouldn't have said anything because it makes it awkward.

It's why girls(female) still gravitate towards guys who don't have a plan in life but he totally has a cool looking car and makes you wet. Then you either get a kid or decide you've had enough and want to settle.
>>
girls always complain to others about shit then the nice guy listens, fuck off roastie your probably a piece of shit and lucky to have him
>>
>>36763713
Autistic people don't have feelings, stupid femanon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.