[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just failed college for the third time. I honestly thinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I just failed college for the third time. I honestly thinking about killing myself. I literally put all I had into this and I still failed.

God I want to die so bad. I just can't take it anymore. I don't want to be homeless. I just want to die.
>>
File: ohman.jpg (177KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ohman.jpg
177KB, 900x900px
>Try college
>Fail
>Try Art
>Fail
>Try Programming
>Fail
>Try Working menial labor
>everyone hates me

I went from being depressed to just finding it funny. Life is such a joke. Like how does this happen to one human
>>
We're all gonna make it bruh, just hang in there
>>
>>36763510
dude, the journey is never over. just study, stick to the plan and work at it. take a break if you need to. but never stop trying to better yourself. sometimes college isn't always the answer desu
always try to have a plan b! improvise. there are no losses, only lessons. keep ur head up. don't give up senpai

t. was once homeless.... now i'm not
>>
I went to fancy colleges and got fancy degrees.

I'm still posting here. So you know, academic success isn't a foolproof path to the good life.
>>
>going to college
I guess you really should kys
>>
>>36763681
I feel like I just got the spirit kicked out of me. I tired so damn hard. I really put everything I had into it. All Ds. All. Fucking. Ds. Honestly it's a miracle I haven't ended it already. I am so stupid it unbearable.
>>
>>36763697
this anon is right

i'm literally in an """"""""ivy league"""""""""' grad program right now.
life is terrible, i have no real prospects, i'm not even that smart

you get two things of any value out of college:
>the ability to say you finished college
>~4 years of your life where it's okay to be directionless and play video games all the time and your family is proud of you for some reason

being successful is not a product of going to college or being good at college
being successful is a product of having a lot of money and being a likeable person. seriously, normies show up for jobs they aren't qualified for every single day and they get those jobs because they had enough money to buy a nice suit and they had enough charisma to convince the interviewer that they'd be fun to have around the office.

life is not a meritocracy. you do not excel in anything based solely on the amount of effort you put into something. thousands of people spend years trying to be professional athletes and they never even come close--not because they put in an inadequate amount of effort but just because they couldn't do it. some people spend years trying to study and pass simple college classes and discover that they will still fuck them up--again, not because they didn't try hard enough but because they just couldn't do it.

it is possible for college to just be outside of your ability as it is possible for being a major league baseball player to be outside of your ability. some people never get that.

i assume you are aware that there are many alternatives to being in college that you can opt to pursue at any moment if you absolutely must avoid homelessness:
>teach english in some shit country
>become a missionary
>go live/work on an organic farm
>join the military
>go to a commune

but will any of those things actually make you feel like a success?
who knows man

but if you decide to kill yourself you'll do so knowing that you did not pursue all available options to you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.