[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When a girl sits on your lap, are you a creep if you get a boner?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1492810422406.jpg (26KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
1492810422406.jpg
26KB, 252x291px
When a girl sits on your lap, are you a creep if you get a boner?
>>
You're gay if you don't get one.
>>
>>36763550
>>36763500
what if it's a really really ugly girl? will we get boners? hmmm
>>
>>3676360
pretty much any girl would give you a boner if you're some loser who goes to this site
>>
>>36763500
Implying a girl will sit in my lap.
>>
>>36763500

So, why do girls sit in laps? My older female cousin sat in my lap for like 10 minutes in front of my family. Weird.
>>
>>36763500
Depends on the context and how old they are.
>>
>>36763500
Depends on the age. If it's <12 or something, you should admit yourself to jail.
>>
No, it's an implied reaction. Any woman that would get bothered by that is a moron, plain and simple.
>>
if shes not related to you or underage its not creepy
shes probably doing it to try and feel you get a boner anyway
>>
>>36763500
Holy fuck this post triggered a memory deep inside
>ugly, fat and unpopular 13-14 me
>popular brother brings two of his girl friends over to our house
>autistic so just sit in another room playing vidya
>brother asks me to join them dont know why
>guess because my brothers there I won't sperg out too much
>both girls are cute and nice to me even a bit flirty
>one of the two girls had really bad b.o. for whatever reason
>not like it was a hot day b.o. like a really potent odour
>start talking for a while all going better than I'd imagined
>decide to jump on our laps, don't remember why that was
>b.o. girl sits on me, lands right on my crotch
>can feel my dick in between her ass crack
>frantically try to get her off
>dick was diamonds but the smell was really strong now she was so close
>get her off, makes fun of me saying "I felt that" and we laugh it off

I know it's a shit story but this thread reminded me of it.
>>
Depends. Probably not immediately but if you do it's not a big deal if they find you attractive
>>
>>36765096
shit read. I was expecting them to call you a creep then leave
>>
>>36763604
I wouldn't even let her sit on my lap, but I bet an uggo doesn't have the slightest self-confidence to sit on a man's lap anyways.
>>
>>36763500
if you are ugly then you are a creep. If you're good looking then you aren't
>>
>>36763853
Self-esteem boost. First, they want to know if they can get through with it, and second, if they are allowed then the boner is the ultimate self-esteem boost for them. If a gal is in puberty and seeks out to sit on a boy's lap then that's all she's in for, really.
>>
No, it's a totally normal reaction; that's why girls do it. They want to tease you for their own gratification. After highschool though if a girl sits on your lap she probably wants the D, and if a girl is willing to sit on your lap you probably shouldn't be here.
>>
>>36765545
She barely reacted at all it was weird
>>
My cousin used to do this shit to me because she was a little fucking perv. Bitch ended up sucking my cock before she turned 13
>>
the only time a girl sat on my lap I immediately threw her off and she landed on the floor with a big thud, now we're friends kek
>>
>>36763500
I'd always tell her she's sitting on the keys in my pocket and it digs into my thigh, then scoot her into a position where she couldn't get into contact with my boner.
>>
>>36763935
original fug
>>
>>36763500
Yesterday this girl was doing something next to me and rubbing her thicc ass all over me and I got a little chub

Happens all the time when girls touch me or hug on me
>>
>>36763500
Depends if you're attractive or ugly
>>
>>36763550
what if shes a fat , ugly , drunk native american women ?
>>
>>36766172
You've gotta colonize that shit.
>>
>cousin does this to me while we watch a movie
>feels my thick cock through the fabric
>can feel her juicy ass through her yoga pants
>grinds on me subtly until I grab her hips and we're full on dry humping
>>
File: 1358985702594.jpg (50KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1358985702594.jpg
50KB, 604x453px
>>36763500
When I was at a High School dance once a girl I was acquainted with asked me to grind with her. Borderline dry humped her. When I got a little too excited she slowed me down back to her rhythm, but she expected and enjoyed my boner.
>>
>>36763500
fuck, when a girl hugs me for more than 2 seconds I get a boner. Is that sad? The last time I cuddled someone years ago I was rock hard and I wasnt even thinking about fucking them.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.