[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "stacy who you barely know shouts 'I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 800px-Alexander_Lukashenko_crop.jpg (93KB, 800x1075px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Alexander_Lukashenko_crop.jpg
93KB, 800x1075px
>it's a "stacy who you barely know shouts 'I love you, anon!' just to be ironic" episode
>>
Women lie about that a lot. I really can't figure how they'll do shit like that. Get real close to find the most vulnerable spot to stab you.
>>
>>36763445
your mistrust of human motives will be your downfall.
>>
>>36763475
I don't think so. This woman legitimately thinks I'm physically disgusting and only dates 6ft tall white chads. I'm the complete opposite of what she wants
>>
>>36763495
maybe she has a shitskin fetish youll never know
>>
Will hs and I fuck this week?
>>
>>36763526
she does not. She's into blondes
>>
>>36763534
found the guy that didn't get laid in hs
>>
>>36763546
People only pretend they like being around your bullshit
>>
File: 1481484432104.jpg (45KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
1481484432104.jpg
45KB, 573x430px
>it's a "stacy is actually nice" episode
in my experience, the people at the absolute top of the social food chain don't even really bully that much, even if only for virtue signalling purposes. they're secure in who they are. it's the people one step down from them that are the ones that are the cunts.
>>
File: angry.jpg (49KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
49KB, 467x453px
>>36763445
I fucking hate this kind of crap. It always throws me off.

>baseball in PE
>I'm up to bat
>ball is thrown
>girl screams "YOU CAN DO IT ANON!"
>scares the shit out of me
>fuck up my swing really badly, almost fall over
>shake it off and return to plate
>swing at the next ball
>feel immense pain in right shoulder
>grunt in pain, step back for a few seconds, step back to plate
>hold bat with just my left arm
>no one bothers me so I smack the ball and get a double
>later found out I had dislocated my shoulder with the first swing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.