[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ thread anyone? Share your stories of living situation, employment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 46

File: 1491154068662.jpg (80KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1491154068662.jpg
80KB, 846x846px
25+ thread anyone?

Share your stories of living situation, employment or lack thereof, being depressed, etc.
>>
File: 1479693124846.jpg (74KB, 600x697px) Image search: [Google]
1479693124846.jpg
74KB, 600x697px
>>36761683

26 KHV neet

live with mother who won't let me leave and lead my own life / babies me but then says everythings my fault

I'm not a beta male, I'm an omega male, pathetic.

I wish I had some form of a life instead of being in my small dirty room every waking moment of my life.

I feel numb and hurt all the time. Suicidial thoughts are a daily thing now that I block out, because I have hope one day things will change.

I continue to fuck myself over, My aspergers and my self defeatist attitude constantly screws me up.

I won't even begin to start saying I'm overweight, no friends, no gf etc you already know this.

I just wish I was happy somewhere else or something anon.
>>
>>36761683
32. I recently started taking lithium orotate and I think it's helping. I'm planning to save up my money for the next year and then go traveling around the world, and hopefully get laid.
>>
25. Have had a lot of girlfriends but not recently. Had to move back in with my parents. I'm pretty much the embodiment of beta.

I work an entry level IT help desk position and get commended constantly on my work ethic. I'm always there until late. But it's really just because I don't want to go home and be alone.

I'm also extremely underweight and it kills me inside.
>>
>>36761821
>futaba
nice taste my man. maxing her link made me cry

25 khv neet here too. never had a gf. don't have any friends. i jump back and forth between being a neet and working dead end jobs, so i occasionally have money, but i just blow it all on video games
>>
File: 1492590167593.jpg (176KB, 1000x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1492590167593.jpg
176KB, 1000x1154px
>>36761917

we just need to hang in there and do what we enjoy anon.

I bought persona 5 at release date, but I got very depressed and sick and put off playing it. I've done the first Kamoshida dungeon, and that's it. I really gotta try get times where I feel okay so I can finish the rest of the game slowly and comfy.

I can't wait to do her S Link myself. I'm lucky I haven't been spoiled the game yet of what happens.

Don't work too hard anon, just do what you can to get by and keep being happy ;D
>>
>26
>Live at home
>work at shit wageslave job
>No prospects of gf
>Friends lives are all falling apart
>Mine is teetering on the edge
>Everyday is exactly the same
>Don't even understand my moods at all anymore, no reasoning behind them whatsoever
>>
>>36762100
Futaba is the best girl. Followed by the goth doctor Takemi. I also bought it on release, but fucking Amazon messed something up and I didn't get it for almost 2 weeks. Absolutely amazing game
>>
>just turned 25 a month ago
>was living on my own for about a year and had a good job
>living situation didn't work out
>lost job
>moved back in with parents
>NEET
I thought I was in the clear, robots. For awhile, everything was looking up and I was saving up for a car.
I thought, hey, if i keep this up, i'll die somewhat normal. I won't be a complete piece of shit like I'm so used to being.
Now I'm back to square one and I'm not even trying anymore. Fuck it.
>>
I'm 31. I've been drifting since I finished grad school. I eventually found a decent job, but I hate it. I spend all day at a desk, watching the clock so I can rush home and do what? I'm too tired by then to work on things I'm actually interested in.
I've lived in this city for nearly three years now. I have no friends.

I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.
>>
File: sad frogan.png (99KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
sad frogan.png
99KB, 400x386px
>32
>paid off house
>no debts
>thinking if I got a stable living situation i can get waifu/gf
>no luck

I am thinking about selling everything and just be a wondering hobo like Ryu.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2gVAqnbSFA
>>
>>36762194
>I am thinking about selling everything and just be a wondering hobo like Ryu.
I don't think being a hobo is very fun. I mean, maybe if you had a laptop it wouldn't suck so bad. I was on the streets for about a week and it kind of sucked. It was really cold and really boring
>>
>>36762256
I mean just travel and be a nomad.
>>
>>36761683
I'm only 24 but holy fuck please let me post. Yesterday I was talking to some 16 year old girl and I realized I'm not young anymore. I mean compared to a 45 year old maybe and yeah I have time left but it's like... From high-school to 22-23 you're not really in the real world yet. Then you leave school and or home and it's a dramatic shift. You're an adult now. I just thought it would be a bit more gradual of a paradigm shift. I still have plenty of hair by my hairline isn't the same as it was in highschool. I don't know why I thought aging would skip me. It feels like my external reality is shifting against my will meanwhile internally I feel stunted. Maybe it's because I didn't have the youth I wanted. I mean I had some friends and I fooled around with girls but never anything really serious, at least not mutually. My best friend gradually started to distance himself from me, were so similar and he even used to use 4chan but hes trying to become a redditor normie and I guess I just was too much of a downer? I thought were going to hate the world together... I flunked out of my dream career a year and a half ago and by the time I get the chance again it'll be 2-3 years at least and I'll be almost 30. I don't want to be the creepy 30 year old into teenage girls. Someone talk to me please.
>>
>>36762356
You sound like a pretty normal dude. What do you want to talk about? I mean, most old guys are perverted
>>
>>36761683
Pros
>Slim
>Somewhat fit
>Not a total uggo
>BA Degree
>6'0"
>some savings
>laid off and getting unemployment benefits.

Cons
>Socially retarded
>Worthless degree
>Almost 30 and nothing to show for it
>kissless virgin
>burgeoning alcoholism
>Laid off from near min wage job in January

I'm really pissed off because I've never even had a chance like a lot of people here. I've never had a job with a future or anything remotely leading to something like a career.
>>
Two different girls told me I'd be a good father today. What does it mean?
>>
File: 2759.png (166KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
2759.png
166KB, 640x400px
>24
>NEET
>Have rarely ever left my house, for about three years
>Not attracted to 3D women, only 2D
>Living off of late parents inheritance
>Living in constant fear of what will happen will the money runs out
>Never went to college
>Barely passed high school
>>
>>36762550
what did you get a degree in anon?
I'm thinking about going to college, and I'm trying to find out wich meme degrees to avoid.
>>
>>36762356
Don't expect so much out of life and you won't be disappointed so badly. Do whatever little things you can do towards your goals every day and just be happy to be here.

t. 32 year old
>>
>>36762194
>just be a wondering hobo like Ryu.
Not as fun as it sounds anon but it is at the very least entertaining, made me realize how beautiful the country is and how shitty most of the small towns are
>>
>>36762356
I feel this anon, only attracted to teens because I never interacted with them in hs.
>>
>>36762597
>tfw missed out on teenage love

How god awful this feel is
>>
>>36762496
I don't have any friends anymore and the nature of friendships change. People get chained down to their lives, their jobs their kids and wives. You can't go on crazy road trips and adventures and feel like the world is your oyster anymore. People get less and less spontaneous and down to do whatever. I have no intention of dating anyone but the older I get the less people want to interact with a single guy and the creepier it's viewed. I swear if my sister has a child I will NOT become the creepy eccentric lonely uncle.
>>
tfw 27 and hang out in tinychat/robot9001

just kill me
>>
>>36762656
Yup, its actually kind of indescribable. Has nothing to do with the bodies or perversion. For me its the innocence, sharing your "firsts", doing stupid kid shit, not having many responsabilities, and so much more
>>
File: fraserhead.png (305KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
fraserhead.png
305KB, 600x610px
26 y/o KHV NEET, all feels aside, the worst feel is leeching off of poor old dad

thinking an awful lot about the military again lately

pretty much in-shape enough to get through basic but too much of a brainlet / incompetent to do good on the asvab
>>
All of you kisses hug less virgins actually have it a lot better.

I've had several girlfriends in high school and the farthest I ever got was third base I was always too scared to fuck any of them.
>>
>>36762643
Like I said I dated a couple but there was never any like, sloppy dumb starry eyed passionate young love it was just like hey you're cute let's date and do stuff together and sometimes kiss. I never got beyond touching boob either....
>>36762656
People who've had it overrate it but it's a seriously fundamental exercise in practicing relationship skills. If you miss out you're trying to play catch up. Which is impossible because everyone is super weirded out by the idiosyncrasies that seem like they're not a big deal but to normies they are. I hate walking on eggshells because normalfags have complicated webs of invisible social rules that apply based on how cute you are.
>>36762616
I don't even expect that much I just want a quiet comfy life somewhere I can chop wood and have comfy wood fires cracking inside. I've even accepted that I'll die alone but the reality of it is starting to really come down.
>>
I'm 27 bitter and full of hate, all i feel is anger and regret and it's not getting better.
>>
>>36762100
Are you me?

Finished Kamoshida's dungeon and haven't touched the game since. And it's not cause I'm not enjoying the game either. Life just hit me with a ton of bricks recently. Thanks for this post anon. One step at a time. We're all gonna make it
>>
>>36762796
>If you miss out you're trying to play catch up. Which is impossible because everyone is super weirded out by the idiosyncrasies that seem like they're not a big deal but to normies they are. I hate walking on eggshells because normalfags have complicated webs of invisible social rules

To real anon is there any way out?
>>
File: 1487675722418.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487675722418.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>36762805
>tfw too bitter and regretful to even be angry

I try to remain calm and fake being at peace with everything, but man is it awful
>>
>>36762727
I wonder how Brendan Fraser feels. All the shit with his ex wife. Being past his prime. I'd like to sit down and talk to him. I honestly wonder if never experiencing any of the stuff that normal people do is worse, or experiencing it all and losing it
>>
>>36762865
normies will tell you it's worse to experience and lose it all
the truth is it's worse to never have tasted it at all
>>
I work as an Excel analyst and I consistently make mistakes in my work. My manager is nice and always fixes them, but I always feel so bad and dumb. Maybe I just wasn't meant for a big boy job.
>>
>>36762957
Do you learn from your mistakes or are they the same mistakes over and over? How long have you been working there?
>>
>takes all of mental energy to play little normie social games
>no mental energy left to actually do a job where you have think
>restricted to either digging fucking holes and being vaguely social or being incapable of interaction while working
>have to literally be as twice as smart as everyone else to get anywhere
>not even that smart anymore after 10-post high school years of heavy drinking, malnutrition, stress, insomnia, and minimal meaningful social contact

there is simply no way i'm gonna make it lads
i literally had a better job than i do now when i was 15 and i blew 100k on education
>>
At least you all have jobs. Fast food and janitor positions don't even want me.

I was under the impression those were the lowest jobs to get. Am I wrong? What else can I do? There are only so many businesses around me.
>>
>>36763018
janitorial jobs are surprisingly not that easy to get, at least here. go for fast food, retail or factory positions. they will hire you. just keep applying.

This is going to seem an out of the ordinary suggestion, but getting your CNA license could work too. There are always jobs for CNAs. you absolutely will get hired if you have a CNA license.

source: i worked in healthcare
>>
I'm 30. I am kind of out of place no matter where I go. That's all I really have to say.
>>
>>36762995
For the most part, they aren't the same, although some are. There's just so much to the job that I find it easy to miss a step.
>>
Brehs, I might be handing in my robot card soon fucking anxious bout loosing it thou.
any tips for first timers?
>>
>>36761683
28 and working on moving out to live in a van.
>have never worked
>didn't finish college
yay parents piss me off yay
>>
>>36763087
>>36762995
Oh I've been here a year-and-a-half.
>>
>>36763119
Whats your age? Also theres more to being a robot than virginity you dumbass
>>
>>36763213
fuck off,
I will hand in my robot card once I lose my wizard status.
its the honorable thing to do
>>
>>36763061
I can't go to school anymore. So that's out of the question.
>>
>>36763358
I won't pry. Anyways, my job in healthcare was actually in the laundry department at a nursing home, and they were also always hiring, so that's a somewhat obscure job you could look into
>>
>26
>NEET
>Live with mother
>Share a bed with my 23 year old brother

I want to preemptively say, no, we do not fool around.
>>
File: 1492530421654.jpg (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492530421654.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
>,turning 25 this month
Feels old man
All I can say is Heres to 25 more years of being a robot
>>
>>36763440
I can do laundry. Thanks for the tip.
>>
>28
>lived on my own briefly 18-19
>moved back with parents 8 years ago
>Last employed in 2010 as a wagecuck
>went to community college, graduated in 2013
>done nothing since
>sometimes apply to part time wagecuck jobs
>got a few interviews over the years
>seem to go well but I never hear from them after
>inherited partial access to a small trust fund
>taking out $10k a year, would last me to age 50 at this rate
>use this mainly for food/snacks, and various other comforts, necessities and activities
>parents won't pay for me to get lisence, and I don't bother with it myself since driving is prohibitively expensive unless I win the lottery
>spend at least $20 a week on lottery tickets
>tfw stuck in the city and powerless to do anything except gamble and apply for wagecucking jobs
>tfw grateful that I have money and can get my parents to leave me alone for the most part
>tfw haven't been depressed at all in 4 years, except for a few times when I was ill or injured.

Any other ideas how I can change my situation, other than just stagnate for 20 years while I try to win the lottery? By then my parents will be dead and there won't me any welfare or social security anymore, but I'd be in the same boat as all the other less than super intelligent people who worked the last 20 years only to be replaced by AI.
>>
>>36762564
They have no interest in you. Usually you don't tell a person they be a good anything unless you are just detached enough to not be invested in it actually happening. If they thought you be a good father they assume you were already, if they know you close enough to know you are not they are just pity you. You don't tell someone they make a good parent unless you think the odds of it happening are slim.
>>
>27, rapidly approaching 28
>I don't remember much from the past 4 years
>starting to lose hair
>have to constantly fight to not to get fat
>have plenty of money but I save every penny because it's not worth it to experience things alone (yeah cuck behavior but who cares at this point)
>refuse to date fatties
>assymetrical face
>no gf ever
>>
File: 1399229528829.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1399229528829.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>36763768
>it's not worth it to experience things alone
Its actually more fun to experience things alone without the stress of having to try to socialize. What are some things you would do if you had friends to do things with?
>>
>me at 26
>NEET
>virgin

>me at 29
>lost virginity, got plenty of ons and finally a gf
>got a well paid job

A lot of you will make it.
>>
why cant i die in my sleep already
>>
>>36763943
Are you any happier being a wage slave with a succubus than you were a carefree NEET virgin?
>>
>>36763943
howd it happen? Did you sperg? how could you not?
>>
>>36763625
Since you already have money grind at something artistic, like photography, acting, music, illustration, writing or something like that. Maybe you can build up fans and have a fun life.
>>
>>36762165
Nigger, you had ONE setback, what the fuck are you doing?

I lost my job to alcoholism, lost my fiancee, lost my dad AND my grandad, almost died of alcohol poisoning, just after that almost died of alcohol withdrawals, and STILL managed to turn it around in a couple months or so. Now making more money than I ever did and already promised a promotion.

Still no gf, but who needs bitches anyway.

Get your shit together, it takes effort but its doable.
>>
28. Alone. 30K in debt. 70K income. Overweight and ugly. In love with a woman who I honestly think deserves more. Cry every night because I hate myself and my body. Who could love this monsterous body. Heart constantly broken because i can't give her the chad she deserves even though she likes me.
>>
>>36764014
for me yes. you have to understand that there is both a better sense of security as well as true independence of my free time.
Also think about how much free time that is you are likely wasting. Most will not use that time to any good measure and if you are like me will eventfully get sick of it.
>>
>>36764014
I have a well paid job. No gf now but can get laid with relative ease. Why would my old life be better?

>>36764024
Natural progression. Went back to finish my degree. Got a job. Became confident about myself because I got my shit together. Confidence gets girls.
>>
>>36764052
what the fuck? if you can work to make 70k a year then you can improve your body. you don't even have to go to the gym, just take strolls around your neighborhood after dinner or some shit and ramp it up to jogging and running from there. fuck you and your dumb ass post you're actually triggering me.
>>
File: 1378027462417.jpg (88KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1378027462417.jpg
88KB, 700x525px
>>36764086
>better sense of security
Yeah, it's not like you are a disposable, easily replaceable worker drone who can get fired or laid off at any moment.

>true independence of my free time.
I don't think depending on your employer for survival and having a few hours of free time a day, 2 days off a week is independence and freedom

>free time that is you are likely wasting
Accusing someone of wasting time is typical shaming language from normies. Time's not wasted if you're having fun and/or learning things of value to you, and I do this with all of my free time>>36764086
>Most will not use that time to any good measure and if you are like me will eventfully get sick of it.
I am not like you because I am a happy and grateful person. I truly appreciate getting to go to sleep and wake up when my body feels like it, and having nowhere I need to be, no one asking about my whereabouts, and nothing I need to work on and finish before a deadline. I may be limited by lack of money, but there is more than a lifetime worth of things to learn about and adventures in self discovery and personal development to undergo.

>>36764086
>>36764192
Whichever of you lost your virginity at 26+, how did that go? And how do you explain to your gf you were a NEET virgin loser until recently and done basically nothing with your life?

>>36764192
More specifics
>be confident
>acquire gf
>>
>>36764192
>Got a job. Became confident about myself because I got my shit together.

What's going to happen if you lose your job or something happens and you can't work anymore?
>>
>>36764249
Why do NEETs think the only jobs that exist are minimum wage McJobs? I make 6 figures, have over a year's income in savings, and I have skills and experience that make it easy for me to find another job if I want.
>>
>>36763768
i know most of these feels except for the last three i guess, i'd totally fuck a braphog if she had a nice face and honestly kind of prefer thicc girls now. did anyone else find themselves only developing this preference in their mid to late 20's? i used to like spoopy skeleton scene girls.
>>
>25 KV
>Handlet
>Girthlet
>Wagelet
Those are my /lets/ but things are going alright man.
>>
>>36764285
Tough shit. I'll just get another job. I have years of experience now so it won't be hard.
>>
>>36763625
Lottery is a meme bro. Its called a "tax on the poor" for a reason. Because mathematically the odds are low as fuck. You literally have a higher chance to get struck by lightning than winning the lottery.
>>
>>36764044
How did you quit boozing? I quit for a week then go up a wall with anxiety. I've lost plenty of jobs doing this cycle.
>>
>>36764249
What needs to be more specific? Confidence is literally how to get girls. It's the difference in how you act.

>like girl
>not sure if she likes you
>beta orbit her for a year because afraid of rejection
>d-d-d-do you want to go on a date
>rejected
>don't even think about girls for months

vs

>see potentially nice girl
>ask her out
>turns out she has a bf
>no fucks given, move on
>see another girl next day
>ask her out
>go on a date
>sex
>>
18 kv
Poor social skills plus I live in quite small town so not many opportunities to meet girls
Suicidal thoughts every day
>>
File: preview.png (193KB, 475x636px) Image search: [Google]
preview.png
193KB, 475x636px
>>36764249
>Yeah, it's not like you are a disposable, easily replaceable worker drone who can get fired or laid off at any moment.
That's why you don't live pay check to pay check. Also read up on how unemployment works. I did lose my job a year back and the state of OR paid me what I was making minus 10% for at least 6 months (was only unemployed for 3 after six you can file for an extension) I got a new job with my old work skills and have been living well the last 5 years. Now for the counter point, when either your decaying parents die or throw you out what then? Most government funding will pull the plug on you by age 30 if you have done jack shit for work and lets face it if you are 30 with low/no work history you are going to just be another part of the homeless section of your area.

>I don't think depending on your employer for survival and having a few hours of free time a day, 2 days off a week is independence and freedom
you have a full 40 hours of free time in the 5 day work week and approximately 32 hours on the weekend awake making a total of 72 hours a week, 288 a month to do as you please. If that seems not enough for a single male with no wife or kids I question your energy levels.
> Time's not wasted if you're having fun and/or learning things of value to you
Time is also not wasted learning skills and trades that will make you money. That is the biggest flaw here with that argument, you are painting yourself more a cowardly child fearing change than some enlighten monk.
>there is more than a lifetime worth of things to learn about and adventures in self discovery and personal development to undergo.
and you can do it all and more with a job and the money it brings.
>>
>>36764436
messed that first part up
>I did lose my job a few years back
is how that should read.
>>
25 diagnosed aspie
virgin, but have made out with drunken bar sluts. Pretty sure I've had opportunities to lose it, but I always find ways to fuck it up.

Currently work as a waiter, tutor kids in English on the side. Live alone in a small rental property.

What's is there to? I'm extremely unhappy with the way things have turned out; I don't understand how I let it turn out this way.

I wake up in the morning and go to bed and it feels like a massive weight bearing down on my chest. I can't even breath. Plus, I'm kinda worried I'm starting to develop schizophrenia
>>
>>36764402
>>go on a date
>......
>>sex
Fucking normie, explain this shit. I mean I get the whole be confident and make ask her out, but what eludes me is how people go from meeting for some date activity to going to a private location, getting naked and putting their genitals together
>>
File: y7w474we468.jpg (41KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
y7w474we468.jpg
41KB, 400x222px
>>36764303
because that's all the energy they will put into it. most NEETs fear failure so much they just cling to their dying parents for security rather than making a life for themselves.
>>
>>36764402
probably doesn't take much self awareness to realize this is basically "bee yourself" tier
really not everyone is capable of dealing with repeated rejection, especially if you had a childhood with little hardship
>>
>>36761683
the man....the MYTH.......the LEGEND.........hhhheeeeeeeee'sssssssss........................RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36764488
drugs and alcohol I think

The only time I've ever actually felt able to make a move on a girl was on mdma 4 years ago
Without that it doesn't even feel like an option
>>
Self employed robot here, I make money on the internet while I sleep. All you "I have a job, I have my shit together" normies make me laugh. Get on my level.
>>
>>36764488
You'll understand once you have sex. It's no big deal. You are thinking of it as something mystical and magical. If both want it, then getting naked and engaging in coitus comes naturally. You don't even think about it.
>>
>>36764497
If you can't handle rejection, it's because you have never tried. After a couple of rejections you stop giving a fuck. Quit making excuses. Do you want to remain a desperate virgin forever?
>>
>>36764559
>you're thinking of it as something mystical
No, I literally don't understand how you move from point a to point B. I tried it once, and the girl told me I was an asshole and left
>>
File: 44758834.jpg (115KB, 1224x712px) Image search: [Google]
44758834.jpg
115KB, 1224x712px
>>36764436
>you have a full 40 hours of free time in the 5 day work week and approximately 32 hours on the weekend awake making a total of 72 hours a week, 288 a month to do as you please. If that seems not enough for a single male with no wife or kids I question your energy levels.
Freedom is not just a matter of time off the clock: When you have to be back at work next morning, or next Monday, there's not much you can really do. Unless you idea of freedom is getting to live a sedentary lifestyle getting to dick around on your computer TV and call phone to your hearts content, it is the complete opposite. You can't enjoy traveling except in your few weeks of annual vacation, can't be outside enjoying the sunshine in the middle of the day, can't stay up until 4 getting lost in a good book, etc. You are a slave, and your life revolves around work. You will never get to do much of anything else but work, unless you can run on 3 hours sleep a day and do cocaine.
>>
File: 2016_6.jpg (36KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
2016_6.jpg
36KB, 660x440px
>>36764249
>More specifics
Life is random. Very, very random. A fat slob that has no work skills may land a 9/10 girl that will love and support him till the day he dies. A fit hardworking male with everything going right with him may never find that girl and die alone even though he could have given any woman a good life.

We like to think humans and the relationships with them work like other capitalist ventures. You put in X number of hours in and you'll be paid this. You can take that pay and buy Y. Y is now yours and you can do with it as you please. But lovers? Friends? Real friends? Lovers you can honestly call friends as well? Those have no system to obtaining them. What works for me may never work for you. What works for you may never work for a thousand other people and to make matters worse the rules and settings change every hour. An offensive joke at a party might make everyone laugh and catch the attention of a cute girl. That same joke at another party at a different time might get you branded as a freak and that girl will find you disgusting now or worse not even know you are there. And these could be the same people at both parties, all that has changed is either their mood, or disposition on topics that day. It's all random chance how it comes together, it's as predictable as guessing how rain drops will run off a roof. You can't, you just keep guessing till you get it "right".
There is no system
There is no solution
Enjoy.
>>
>>36764526
No, I'm not interested in your I-mastered-affiliate -marketing-so-can-you pyramid scam.
>>
>>36764602
She didn't want to have sex with you obviously. Try again with a girl who does.
>>
>>36764630
Nope, I make apps
>>
>>36764612
NEETs are slaves. They can't travel. Or even leave the basement. Being a NEET is like being in prison.
>>
File: An-Cap YES.png (200KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
An-Cap YES.png
200KB, 547x402px
>>36762194
Rent out the house, travel the world cheaply on the income generated.
>>
>achieve wizard status
>wizard power is getting your shit together
>go back to school
>lose over 100lbs while getting /fit/
>go on adventures every day because not employed so still a lot of free time
>wizard power did not cure crippling social autism but content with being alone forever
>>
>>36764303
Where are all those 6 figure jobs?

You're not going to have one unless you have an aptitude for STEM or you have in demand blue collar skills
>>
>>36762581
Can't be a NEET forever anon. Time to start thinking about your future. Career, family, etc.
>>
>>36764625
bretty good post
yet another reason the autistic are so fucked. literally no correlation between input and output in half the things in life
>>
>>36764700
I have a STEM PhD and don't make six figures.
>>
>>36764658
You are above average intelligence and attention span, and just happened to get lucky.
>>36764667
>be NEET
>never got my lisence
>haven't been on a plane in 10 years
>go outside every day
>like to go on 5 hour long walks
>walk through all sorts of mountain, beach, urban and suburban areas
>get to plenty of interesting places waling and public transit
Having to spend 9 hours a day, 5 days a week, 49 weeks a year. 40 years of your life is more like slavery
>>
>>36764656
>try again with a girl that does
You know how I know you're a normie?
>>
>>36764730
which field? academics and research doesn't pay too much
>>
>>36764612
>being this autistic
I'm hoping this is just bait at this point. You are not a slave if you chose the work and agree to the terms given. I make 4,000ish a month and find that agreeable. I get 3 weeks paid vacation that need to be used that year or it just turns into more money that following year. That is my choice and thus my freedom
> Unless you idea of freedom is getting to live a sedentary lifestyle getting to dick around on your computer TV and call phone to your hearts content
that's what you are doing right now anon.
>You can't enjoy traveling except in your few weeks of annual vacation
you make it sound like you travel any real amount. I've been to 6 states of the US and two countries (Tokyo, Japan and Dublin, Ireland) I did that with my paid vacation. Tell me, how much can you say you have really traveled? How much of the world you have seen?
>can't be outside enjoying the sunshine in the middle of the day
My sift starts at 6:30 (so I see the sunrise going to work everyday in the spring summer) and ends at 3:30 and if that wasn't enough sun I could opt for night shift and enjoy a full 8 hours of the day in the sun then just sleep either the morning or afternoon.
>can't stay up until 4 getting lost in a good book
That is such a stupid concern because it can happen it would just effect tomorrow and as I pointed out in my first post: what's the rush? That book isn't going anywhere and I can read it after I earn good cash to buy even more books, or even make a trip to see one of my favorite authors in person at a con or event.
>You are a slave, and your life revolves around work
I say your the real salve here. Your life revolves around fear. Which fear is up to debate but it's clear you rather create a false narrative about how learning skills that make you money makes you a slave.
>You will never get to do much of anything else but work
I've have done plenty outside of it. I question how much living you have actually done.
>>
25wm

I work at a shitty retail store, and have started going to college with delusions that I'll manage to make it through medical school and become a psychiatrist.

Father left when I was a kid, never really knew him but he's attempted to contact me over the years. I always rebuffed any attempts, figured it was my way of getting back at him. I've been thinking of sitting down with the bastard at some point, just so I can say I gave him a chance.

I've been struggling with depression for years. I have this, memory I guess, of my uncle raping me. It feels weird saying that because despite how crystal-clear I can recall it happening, I don't feel any emotion towards the memory.

I told this to my mother several years after the fact, and she quickly relayed it to my grandparents who flat out called me a liar. They dropped contact with me for years, while my uncle was recovering from drug use at the time.
He later passed on a sealed latter through my mother, apparently part of some twelves step program. I read it enough to see the first words, "I'm sorry", couldn't get through the rest. Tore it up.

Grandparents started inviting me back to family events despite my uncle always being present. Felt like they were mocking me. Recently started thinking that maybe they're right. Maybe I just made the whole thing up, false memories y'know?

I don't know. Writing this all down brought a lot of shit back up, gonna stop.
>>
>>36764762
My degree is chemical engineering. I do not work in academia, though. I wasn't good enough to find a postdoc, or tenure track position. I work for a private company in the metals industry.

It's entirely unrelated to my dissertation work, and I'll never publish again. My career is dead.
>>
>>36764739
Do you spend 9 hours a day 5 days a week 49 weeks a year walking?
>>
>>36764730
I didn't say having one would guarantee you a six fig job, but it's almost a prerequisite for the people here.

Few if any of us are going to become sales Chads.
>>
>>36764783
Just remember your studies come before the stupid fucking minimum wage job.

Pretty sure my cousin tricked me into sucking his dick when i was 4. am dude. dont really care
>>
>>36764819
Well, depending on the city you live in, that may be a regional thing. Six figs faggot mansion is required to live in Bay Area and such and actually have money left over to do things. Professionals in other parts of the country 'make' less, but technically make more because of the less retarded housing market and overall cost of living.
>>
>>36764700
I have a STEM degree and make 6 figures.
>>
>>36764867
I live in a major city, so it's not all great. Still better than the Bay Area, I suppose.

But I moved across the country to get here, so I have no friends.
>>
>>36764744
Because we all are, including you.
>>
>>36764690
wonder what my wizard power will be got 2 more years to find out
>>
>>36764924
you will gain the powerto shut off self preservation and leave this hell
>>
>>36764965
I'm willing to put aside my initial reaction to that because while that may seem strange to me now, once I become a wizard it will probably make perfect sense
>>
24 and living in a hous with a bunch of other addicts trying to get sober. Going to NA meetings and shit like that. Working in a retail position unloading trucks. Life's pretty gay I just want to shoot some dope
>>
File: 1490593237281s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490593237281s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>tfw 25 yo NEET in Russia
Fucking wish I could complain about my life while living in Murrica, not from this shithole
>>
>>36765070
You cant get a job working for your local mafia boss?
>>
>>36765070
russia is better
>>
>>36765070
Your bitches are hot, stop complaining.
>>
>>36765102
>a NEET
>getting laid
>going outside

We can all look at women online, I don't see how looking at women walk past you in the street makes your life better.
>>
File: FreeVector-Meditating-Robot[2].jpg (73KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
FreeVector-Meditating-Robot[2].jpg
73KB, 1024x767px
>>36764766
>3 weeks vacation a year
>freedom
Careercuck logic
>>36764766
>that's what you are doing right now anon.
No, I do this >>36764739

>>36764766
>how much can you say you have really traveled?
I've done more traveling within a 50 mile radius than you can do flying overseas for your 3 weeks of freedom

>>36764766
>My sift starts at 6:30
I used to do this when I was a wagecuck, and it was hell on earth. Can't do much of shit at home or outside because you got try and be in bed by 10pm, and even then not gonna get enough sleep and have to drink coffee and Monster to stay awake at work

>>36764766
>what's the rush?
I guess my point is that it being passionate about things. If your one of those rare people who are truly passionate about things you do for work, good for you. But otherwise, like I said, unless you can enjoy sitting in front of a screen for free leisure time, its nigh impossible to really get to know yourself, do things you're passionate about and life a fulfilled life if you are ball and chained to a career which takes up most of your lifetime.

>>36764766
>Your life revolves around fear
I'm not even afraid of death, which is why enjoying a long happy NEET life and possibly suicide in 25 years is the clearly superior option than selling yourself to the globalist Jew for a false sense of security and to fulfill your sense of fragile masculinity by being a cog in the machine

>I've have done plenty outside of it.
>3 weeks of freedom a year
>2 days of freedom a week
>a few hours of freedom a day

>>36764823
Ideally yes, I do spend 9 hours outside quite often
>>
22 yo virgin neet. I play video games all day for years. Its over boyos
>>
>>36765243
>He thinks walking around his hometown counts as "traveling"

I'm traveling right now. Enjoying the local culture, food, girls.
>>
>>36765262
cry me a river child
>>
>>36765243
>this much cringe in a single post
>>
>>36765269
>globalist 2017
>local anything
>>36765269
>walking around his hometown

There are plenty of buses and trains to take me places around the county, and always new beaches, hiking trails, parks, and other interesting things to explore.
>>
>>36765322
And you will never experience eating sushi in Japan, or having sex with a Thai hooker. Such is the life of a prisoner.
>>
File: 1477681066973.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477681066973.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
anyone ever had a recurring nightmare that you've had for a long time (over year here myself, consistently every week) that then actually comes true?
happened to me last night. couldn't even speak for 10 minutes, took me an hour to completely understand it wasn't a dream.
i'm 27, I can't do this much longer. I can't keep getting shit flung at me relentlessly. All my entire life. I couldn't even cry even though I felt it coming, all the emotion just got sucked out of me the moment I went to break down and now I feel nothing.
>>
>>36765243
>literally shuffling around like a creepy zombie for 9 hours a day, laughing stock of the entire town
>N-N-NEET masterrace...
LMAOing at your life.
>>
>>36762805

Ohh i share this feel

>sitting in work at the job I hate
>usually easy enough, run the routine, fly under the radar, go home and repeat the next day
>a bunch of shit goes wrong, I'm constantly on the phone and struggling to keep up
>almost everything ends up as a series of wild goose chases, problems fix themselves or idiots who called realize it's somebody else's job to do what they asked for
>overcome by anger, sitting at my desk fucking boiling

I've never understood people who violently lash out, but that day I was about ready to
>>
>>36765322
Youre bullshitting at this point. Trying to get (You)s
>>
I'm a wageslave and like it
This year I've been to Germany, Italy twice and Spain, I'm going on a trip again in two days
I also like travelling around where I live and go hiking often

I like it much better than my past NEETdom
>>
>>36765490
>German brothels
>Spanish beaches

You are doing well.
>>
>>36765518
Went to none of those
>>
>>36765542
Why not? Brothels have east euro qts, beaches have spanish qts.
>>
>>36765568
Because I'm not looking for qts and don't like the beach
>>
27 another day another something, you feeling me?
>>
>27
>had sex once but it was 8 years ago
>never had a gf
>poor and barely living off of welfare at parents house
>do shitty work gigs at a local landfill nobody else wants to do
>don't even try to make friends or talk to girls anymore
>bleeding anus everyday because of either undiagnosed chrohn's or IBS
>ton of other health defects have piled up so much that I don't even want to begin curing them one by one
>need insane amounts of sleep to even barely function, can't work as well as normal people
>no drive in life to start a career and don't want children
>just living day by day until I either die from something or suicide once my parents die of old age or I get something like incurable cancer
>can't drink alcohol because of a shit liver
>wouldn't even want to
>refuse to use any kind of drugs either because I need to be in control of myself at all times so I won't accidentally make my life even less enjoyable
>addicted to caffeine because it's the only thing that helps me push through random low income gigs the next shittier than the one before
>get some comfort by rp-ing as a girl online and finding out that if I was just born of the different sex I'd suddenly be much more popular as a person
>get angry everytime I see public displays of affection between young couples
>>
>>36764246
>he doesn't have crippling social anxiety and paranoia, thinking that everyone is looking out their car or house windows to see you make the slightest mistake while walking
>>
File: 5743734788.png (405KB, 529x376px) Image search: [Google]
5743734788.png
405KB, 529x376px
>>36765243
you better be shitposting for (You)s and your life isn't this sad.
>>
File: 1491341118678.jpg (31KB, 645x456px) Image search: [Google]
1491341118678.jpg
31KB, 645x456px
>tfw 3 years away from 25 in a few weeks

How do I get my life back on track? I've started exercising for the first time in years, but that can only get me so far.
>>
>32
>in between jobs
>one job offer on the table and one interview this week so hopefully that's ending soon
>had to borrow money from my parents to not be homeless in the meantime, feelsbadman.jpg
>recently taken to using modafinil/armodafinil just to get through
>it helps but does fuck up my sleep schedule
>currently detoxing, stash ran out last week
>really REALLY hoping I get this one job and things start turning around

I have an awesome resume and have had tons of amazing experiences throughout my 20s. No regrets, really. My life is pretty great overall. I'm just having a tough time right now, hence posting on 4chan at almost 5am on a Thursday.

I hear back from that job today. Wish me luck, Anons.
>>
>>36765790
set goals you have some control over, such as what kind of way do you want to make a living, what kind of social circles/hobbies you like to be a part of and then work towards those accepting it won't always be easy but it will be worth the work put into it.
>>
>>36763999
Underrated trips and post.
>>
>>36765243
Keep pissing off capitalist cuck normalfaggots. Doing God's werk brobot.
>>
File: 1462298483888.png (94KB, 225x247px) Image search: [Google]
1462298483888.png
94KB, 225x247px
>>36765886
>replying to your own post
>thinking anyone here would even see his post as serious.
But hey, keep thinking you matter somewhere, I'm sure life is empty enough as it is.
>>
File: Living the Dream.jpg (133KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Living the Dream.jpg
133KB, 1600x900px
>>36761683

I'm 31 but look 25, rent a room in a super nice house in a super nice part of town from a super nice Canadian.

He buys cars, repairs/cleans them up and sells them; he let me make payments on a super nice/clean 2006 Ford Escort for $2,700.

Get Social Security payments every month for being 'Disabled', Food Stamps and go to college full-time on Pell Grants and scholarships. I've been doing this since 2011 so I'm pretty much Van Wilder.

Meet QT3.14s at college or in my classes every semester and fuck them; when the semester is over, I never see them again.

Getting $11,000 for the Fall and Spring semester this year and when I've used up all my grant money, I qualify for Vocational Rehabilitation since I'm 'Disabled' and they'll pay for me to get my Masters in Accountancy or a trade school.

I got a vasectomy when I was 24 so no risk of having bastards.

All in all, life is pretty fucking sweet since I don't have any real responsibilities, very low overhead (Just rent which is $450 a month and gas for the car) and have roughly $900 spending cash.

feelsgoodman

There's tons of free money out there guys; you just have to look for it, apply for it and see it through to the end.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-04-05-21-47.png (149KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-04-05-21-47.png
149KB, 1024x600px
>>36765937
Your post is salty normalfaggot.
>>
File: Among Us.png (15KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Among Us.png
15KB, 300x250px
>>36764690
>>wizard power is getting your shit together

Heed this advice, Apprentices and Wizards.
>>
>>36764783
Older schoolkid (prolly grade 8-9) boy paid me to touch his dick when I was like 6. lol

He's going to have to pay off that karmic debt, anon, don't worry. Overcoming it and living a good life will reward you greatly in your lives to come, so try your best to do so.
>>
>>36766000
Is not being able to ever get laid in my life a disability? If so I might be legitimately retarded.
>>
File: Mel.gif (11KB, 393x484px) Image search: [Google]
Mel.gif
11KB, 393x484px
>>36764867
>but technically make more

Have more disposable income, you mean.

A single man without kids can have more disposable income making 30K than some script-following society-pandering tax donkey with a wife, mortgage, car payments and kids whom makes 300K.
>>
>>36766112
>thinking that proves anything
>trying this hard to pretend someone would defend you.
>>
>exactly 25 years old
>post grad student/teaching position
>at university 7 days a week
>hobbies include chess, swimming, cycling, sailing (gliders), cars, motorcycles, music practice
>no friends, just a couple of acquaintances with people I work it; we chat for a bit maybe once every couple of weeks
>absolutely zero interaction with women
>thinking about getting a dog

This is the life I settled for. I'm never truly happy. In fact I'm some sort of mildly depressed most of the time, but not severely depressed. I like the stability. I used to have severe mood swings and that was worst.

I have given up on people but I cannot say I'm happy being alone, either. Shit sucks.
>>
>>36766281

BTW I forgot the most ridiculous part.

>live with 5 other people
>have absolutely no connection with any of them

Been living with some of them for 4 years and we are still mostly strangers. It's just that they all have their own lives and they all keep to themselves.
>>
>>36765785
>>36765469
>>36765409
>>36765344
I have been veracious. Won't be specific but I'm on the West Coast of the US, and there's fortunately plenty of stuff to do/places to go outside alone.

>>36765886
Not me replying to myself
>>
>>36766231
>do you know where you are dot filetype
>>
I'm not 25 yet but I'm not in uni yet and won't be before I'm 25
>>
>>36764681

Travelling alone sucks. The fun of travelling is the company.

I had the opportunity once of travelling with a group of friends I was really close to and it was a blast. Later I did it with some other people I wasn't that close to and it was horrible.
>>
File: 4434324324e.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4434324324e.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Who is hinging everything on inheritance for later life?
>>
>>36766401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpkKEIBYNZ0
>>
>>36766401
Have you travelled alone though? It's better alone than in bad company/company you don't get along with that well
>>
Is there any point in going to uni at 25-27?

That's like 4 years or so, basically you'll be trying to apply for basic entry level jobs at 30+. Which at that point you might as well just not even bother
>>
>>36765243

Being a NEET sucks. Did it for three years. I know what it's like.

Believe it or not I actually enjoy going to work. One of the few things that takes my mind of how otherwise shitty my life is.

And it's not like I have a flashy job or anything. But at work it's like I have purpose and I am sort of "normal". And of course it's the only human interaction I have.

There is not great about being a NEET. It gets boring fast.
>>
File: 1481104404178.jpg (81KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481104404178.jpg
81KB, 681x1024px
>>36761683
>26
>Never kissed anyone, held hands or even been in a relationship
>Mute, can't speak
>No education, not even a GED because I have totally lost all hope in ever becoming anything I would actually enjoy
>Work in a chicken factory for almost 9 years
>Hairline receding slowly
>Teeth rotting out one by one even though I brush twice a day and don't even drink that much sugary shit
>Suicidal depression, spend a lot of time wanting to kill myself but I'm only restrained by the fact I have my two dogs to care for and I don't want them to ever go to the shelter or possibly abusive homes
>Tfw kept alive by dogs and dreams of a Taylor Swift gf that will never happen because I'm a mute retard with no friends
>>
>>36766432
I think it depends on what you've been doing before, if you have no experience whatoever you'll probably have a hard time later on
Though you're always better off with a degree than with nothing
>>
>>36766401
Not necessarily. Depending how much you stack your itinerary and keep busy, it's rarely ever lonely.

I goto Japan at least three times a year and have a fucking blast by myself. But yeah, if you just travel with no plans, just walk around aimlessly and shit, then yes, it'll likely be boring and lonely.
>>
>>36766434
well, I don't know what job you have, but I would rather be NEET than deal with all the shitty coworkers and having work on my mind all the time. Besides, the worst part about work is that it takes up way more time than what you get paid for
>>
>>36766423
>>36766424

I don't think it would be better alone. I mean I live alone and I get depressed just going to the park alone and seeing how pathetic my life is compared to all those happy people.

I'm alone and I have accepted my fate to be alone but I still don't like being alone.
>>
>>36766474

I am assertive and not a doormat and running dangerously low on amount of fucks to give so I have no problem dealing with co-workers. I excel at that stuff.

Kind of weird that I can navigate workplace politics so well but I cannot even manage to get one friend.
>>
>>36765070
I know. Being neet in 1st world is literally paradise while in 2nd world countries its barely surviving.
>>
>>36766477
I may be an exception because I do enjoy being alone, have never even paid attention to other people and how happy they may be
I think you should give it a go, don't stop doing things you want to do for lack of people to do them with
>>
>>36766522

>sitting alone at home all day doing nothing but watching TV shows and playing vidya
>is literally paradise

That's like an starving African kid, thinking a McDonald burger is actually good food.
>>
File: rertpvpyt.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
rertpvpyt.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>36766434
>Being a NEET sucks.
For you, because you don't appreciate leisure time and will abuse it by playing video games and masturbating all day, while at the same time feeling worthless because you're not "contributing to society" or something, and bored because you lack the discipline to do anything without the bossman making you do it
>>36766434
>I actually enjoy going to work. One of the few things that takes my mind of how otherwise shitty my life is.
NEET life can be awesome, you're just a boring person who uses work to fill the hole in your soul
>at work it's like I have purpose
Thus propping up your weak self image and upholding your sense of fragile masculinity- the need to feel useful
>and I am sort of "normal"
Yea, cause at least being a wage slave is something you can relate to other wage slaves about
>it's the only human interaction I have.
Because work takes up too much of your time and energy to make any other social life except to hang out with co-workers after work. Been there, done that.
>>36766434
>There is not great about being a NEET. It gets boring fast.
FOR YOU, BECAUSE YOU'RE ONE BORING MOTHERFUCKER WHO'SE SO BORING HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIMSELF AND NEEDS SOME MENIAL JOB TO GIVE HIS LIFE MEANING AND PURPOSE
>>
>>36766602

Lol. You don't know what living is like.
>>
File: IMG_0723.png (92KB, 295x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0723.png
92KB, 295x229px
At this point, the only things that are keeping me from suicide is the absolute terror of what may await after death and that it would destroy my loving parents' lives as well. After getting few bad trips from psychedlics, I really am afraid that afterlife for me could become an eternal loop of sorrow and disgust for myself.
>>
File: 1480918201020.jpg (414KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1480918201020.jpg
414KB, 1800x1322px
>>36766477
l can relate to these sentiments, but I can telly you from experience that the grass is not greener. Perhaps you need to experience for yourself some socialization to conclude that it doesn't make things any better, its a hell of a lot more boring, awkward, constraining and logistically taxing to do things with other people, and being alone really ain't so bad. Not knocking having friends or doing things with other people- if it happens naturally, you should never be with people just for the sake of not being alone. Conversely, people who are happy alone and secure with themselves are the most fun to be around, no one likes a needy downer.

>>36766501
Its not weird at all. At work you are there for a reason, everyone has a role and you have tasks to accomplish. In everyday life no one is interdependent on a personal level and you really don't need each other. So in lieu of tribal gang life where you lived with a band of brothers to hunt, forage, build and defend, you have to make up some social context and decide an activity for you to engage in together. And if you can't stand the common superficial male bonding activities of watching sports, drinking beer and playing video games, its hard to really have a social life. You may even be great at making friends but alone on an everyday basis outside of work since there's no activity you need other men and they need you to partake in together, just a bunch of alienated individuals dependent and subservient to the state.

>>36766682
Go to sleep wagie, don't want the bossman to see you groggy and lethargic
>>
>>36766556
I'd take it. There no neetbux here, so mac would be good.
>>
File: dfdf.png (174KB, 1410x541px) Image search: [Google]
dfdf.png
174KB, 1410x541px
>>36766789
show me your vodka
>>
File: 45621162567247.jpg (77KB, 1544x800px) Image search: [Google]
45621162567247.jpg
77KB, 1544x800px
>>36766423
>"I hate women because they are not in my hobby"
>can't keep his gf secure and/or find better
>was guilted by women for drinks
>blames them for him being a weak faggot
>bitches that he keeps finding the wrong girls
>not smart enough to find the right ones
>"all they do is complain"
>makes a whole video bitching about them and how they "ruin" his memories
>that stupid selfie theory

Christ sake's this fag is retarded. You can find girls that are more into beautiful landscapes and organized but I think this faggot can't see past his own nose so he just gets stuck with shitty people that are just like him, a bitchy whiny snob.
>>
>>36766919
Sounds like he just went after 10/10s in looks. They are usually like that becuase -what a shock- pretty girls are obsessed with attention, getting what they want, and hanging around public places to be seen.
If he aimed more for compatibility and not looks he might have had a fresher out look.
>>
File: pepe feeling bad.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pepe feeling bad.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>36762712
>stupid kid stuff

all I did was play vidya anywayz
>>
Can an oldcel NEET ever turn it around?

- No Social Media presence.
- No Friends.
- No Cell Phone.

I'm almost 34 guys. I don't fit in with people my age since they are all getting married and having kids. The ones who don't have kids look at me living with my parents plud my minimum wage cashier job and won't even give me a chance once they find that shit out. It's like you have the stink on ya or something. It's all good and then they find that shit out and your labeled a weirdo fuck. Maybe I can age fraud and try to fit in at University, but my lack of Social Media will kill that idea. I don't know how to fix this fucking mess.
>>
>>36766000
Can you tell us how you got disability and food stamps. I thought if you are in college you cant get food stamps unless you work 20 hours a week or more.
>>
>>36766863
Not a ruskie tho.
>>
File: cere.jpg (87KB, 539x217px) Image search: [Google]
cere.jpg
87KB, 539x217px
>27
>Handholdless
>Kissless
>Virgin
>Skeleton manlet
>No job
>No social media
>Never went to a bar
>Never drank alcohol
>Never smoked cigarette
>Never took drugs
>Never went to a festival
>Last time spoke to a female of my own age about 10 years ago
>>
>>36770342
You're missing out on a lot, I recommend DXM
>>
>Make 110k per year (maybe 50k after taxes and expenses)
>zero friends
>no gf
>still live with my parents and spend my money on manchild toys
>still depressed over death of my cat

Could be much worse, I could live in some shitty shitskin country where human rights are optional.
>>
>>36769028
Honestly? Don't bother. You didn't have what it takes to be a man for 34 goddamn years, you aren't suddenly going to have it now.
>>
File: aaaaaa.png (194KB, 345x331px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.png
194KB, 345x331px
>>36761821
>live with mother who won't let me leave and lead my own life / babies me but then says everythings my fault
Send her this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50FbeazFkgs
>>
yep

26 kv neet here on bux. uhh, im trying. looking to get into lifting, im doing no fap, cleaning a lot, praying daily, its improving i think. i 100% believe i can make it and get a girl to fall in love with me, its all i think about and obsess over

today im sick as fuck due to tree semen in the air. literally wake up and sneeze 5 times in a row FUCK
>>
>>36770822
here

i went from like 200-210~ish pounds to sub 160 full naked. right now with heavy baggy sweatpants and sweatshirt im 166.4, but i was 156.0 full nakie like 2 days ago. i just ate a lot of cabbage and mushrooms yesterday and havent poop'd

i think it is possible to "make it" but its really hard, and honestly i feel you need divine decision making in your life. literally i pray everyday for the people in this thread who are legit kv and trying, and also for help for myself

it cripples your soul to be deprived of love and intimacy. "love is the most powerful elixer" or whatever, as they say

fuck, im doing penis extentions, and lifting, and this and that. fuck i procrastinate at home so im looking into getting to the library and reading there 8 hours a day because i dont want to waste time and be unproductive

im a broken human being and i found god in the same way a man in solitary condiment finds god, he's FORCED to. literally i broke down completely and now pray daily, this was like 4 months ago. also in the last 4 months ive made more progress than i have in years of trying. recently i did like a 25 day thing of no fap like it was nothing. on day 6 right now
>>
File: 1427421891879.jpg (22KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
1427421891879.jpg
22KB, 292x292px
>>36770822
Good luck. Last time I went on a mission to get a girl I gave it my 100% and just ended up with a broken heart and several scars. I really want a gf, but I'm afraid that next time it will cost my life if I fail. Shit sucks
>>
27. Office job, playing video games and waiting for death.
>>
>>36771047
pfff im not even trying to fall in love with a girl, im trying to get on her level and make her fall in love with me

thats what females are, they are love predators. they are ruthless tigers dressed up as innocent fragile "angels". i just want one to fall deeply in love with me, thats it. like ruthlessly in love. like i want to swim; drown in that shit

thats why im like reading books on korean facial care and body building and penis extension and whatever the fuck females want deep down inside but wont say. i feel i can do it, i believe in my soul

its funny i dont even feel depression ever since going keto. keto made my emotions much more stable, on sugar i was fucking up and down and in a rollercoster ride

also i was like 16 when nhk MANGA was coming out and i remember i bought most of the issues, but not all. i LOOOOOOOVED that show so deeply. but i threw them away when i was having a really hard time moving from place to place and dealing with landlord court stuff and was super stressed out. please forgive me
>>
>>36769028
I don't have social media, whenever people ask me about it and I say I don't use it they go "reallyyyyy? Everyone has it!" then I say "yeah haha" and we continue talking about whatever we were talking previously
>>
>>36771111
nice digits
oregnalo
>>
File: 53463222.jpg (217KB, 1043x514px) Image search: [Google]
53463222.jpg
217KB, 1043x514px
>>36771165
I tried using social media, a bunch of cute girls I had crushes added me and looked at all my posts, commented on some stuff etc

then I tried to ask them to hang out and every time I declined

then I realized they only added me to make fun of me
>>
>>36771465
What I'm saying is that you don't need to have social media
Or, if you do need it for a specific reason like getting information for some education related, you don't need to post shit
Some people may think it's weird but I really doubt they care
>>
>>36771465
>then I tried to ask them to hang out and every time I declined
I know that feel all too well. Fucking sucks. Worst is if you use tinder or something and 90% don't even respond even though you matched with them. It's infuriating
>>
25 year old, degree in English. Found a data entry job 5 months after. Have stayed here for 2 years. 11 an hour. Live with parents.

I used to feel bad, but I don't anymore. The people here are nice to me even though I was depressed for a couple months. I'm now on anti depressents and I think they're working.

The office is connected to a giant warehouse so I'm currently hiding in the dark and on 4chan.

Life is okay. I started talking to guys and going out but none have worked out. Still a virgin but my confidence is rising. I am getting stronger.
>>
> just turned 30
> don't have a job
> get NEETbux
> happy as a clam because it's spring

I have my garden and fruit trees to attend to now. All of winter I've spent reading and working and now I can finally spend all of my free time in the garden and in the forest. Nothing beats it.
>>
>>36771954
Gratz man. That sounds very comfy
>>
>come home from work six-ish
>watch some pewdiepie i like it and his videos create the illusion of company
>eat something while watching till seven thirty
>start learning some stuff till ten
>go to bed
yeah life is chill
>>
I broke down crying at work today, never had that happen before.

I just said "I need to use the bathroom", left and fucking sobbed as silently as I could in the bathroom stall. I just can't deal with being alone anymore I'm probably going to kill myself soon. Even my friends don't want to hang out with me because i'm just so sad all the time because I'm never going to get a gf
>>
>tfw 29
>no job
>live at parents house
>NEET since 7 years
I'm in a deep existential crisis, and watching those YouTube videos from Jordan Peterson isn't helping, yesterday I was reading Evola, today I watched lectures from Peterson, this isn't healthy for the mind
>>
>be me
>25
>recently lost my job due to an allegation of sexual abuse
>probably gonna get arrested soon just a matter of time
>want to an hero but too pussy to do it
>still have to pretend everything is fine so family doesnt freak out
>it's like a fucking nightmare but i cant wake up
>>
>>36772187
If you are going to kill yourself you might wanna consider where you will reincarnate.
>>
>>36772187
Just bee yourself my man. Jk but seriously fake it till you make it. Pretend to be happy around your friends so theyll wanna hang out with you. Maybe youll meet a qt3.14 thru pne of them. But ppl only want to be around happy people! Its not fair but hey neither is life
>>
>>36772246
I don't have the energy to fake it anymore im just so sad
>>36772243
god I hope reincarnation isn't real I could not think of a worse hell than to be me forever
>>
>>36772325
In that case you should go far away before you do the deed to avoid falling in the same trap
>>
>>36772372
If I get reincarnated it doesn't matter where or what I am, i'm still going to fuck everything possible up
>>
>>36772403
Trust me though changing location can do miracles
>>
File: 1488032038987.png (43KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
1488032038987.png
43KB, 234x215px
>tfw just turned 25 today.
>>
File: Wizard-2.gif (174KB, 412x450px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard-2.gif
174KB, 412x450px
>>36772563
5 more years friend, the path will soon bring you true power.

Let not the vile witches and necromancers deter you
>>
>>36763008
I could have made this post
>>
>>36772563
Soon to be 27 here son. Seize the chances you get
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (72KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
72KB, 484x484px
>>36761683
>father died when young
>steps dad was cold and harsh
>step brother abused me sexually
>grandmother who took care of me after dad died dies when I'm 10
>parents divorce
>come home finding blood after mom has cut herself
>goes to mental hospital
>I struggle with weed and alcohol in high school
>no real friends
>fake smile everywhere I go
>fast forward to today
>just dropped out of uni
>no real friends
>turning 23 in may
>have a gf who loves me and I love her
>applied to become a police officer because of job security and job seems interesting
>tfw I will hopefully raise a son with a faithful wife which is all I really want to do in this world

Please god
>>
>>36762356
Sometimes they call this a quarter life crisis. I think it's when you realize that you are on the downhill part of the ride.

You sound like a person who is full of anxiety. People like that stress out their friends, so they begin to want to get away from you.

Since age matters to you, you must work hard now to get all the milestones completed before you are 30.

Get money, work out, and if possible get a house. You do not want to be 30, working retail and in a crappy apartment.
>>
>>36762356
Also, you can still be into young girls, just have your shit together and they will think you're doing them a huge favor by dating them.
>>
>>36766434
>muh purpose
this meme needs to stop
>>
Just turned 25. I should be feeling something like despair or disappointment, but I don't.
I mean, I am a STEM PhD and I have a loving girlfriend who has been with me for nine years. Who cares if she is actually a tulpa?
>>
25 almost turning 26 here.

Something happened in the last couple of weeks, one weekend I started to feel incredibly depressed and anxious just out of the blue. Now I can barely even make the effort to watch an episode of anime let alone play video games.

Is this what early midlife crisis is?
>>
>>36773604
>early midlife crisis
I think that's called quarter-life crisis. I've been having similar feelings for almost two years now except not as intense as yours.
>>
>30
>social outcast
>live with mom with my NEET dad
>worrying about what will become of me once mom retires in 5 years
>weighed down by the memory of the insanity, stupidity and loathsomeness of my past deeds
>thinking about convincing my parents to check me into the local mental hospital in a couple of years
>trying this because I can't compete with my peers mentally or physically, never could
>tfw life on a roughly 400$ monthly social support payments with electricity, food and heating to pay for would be much, much worse than life in an asylum
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME PLEASE HELP

>be 25
>shooting pains in legs whenever I sit down after walking
>front tooth fell out while eating bread the other day
>other teeth have become suddenly loose and could easily fall out
>wake up every night sweating like a pig
>literally had to change the sheets every night for two weeks because I sweat so much
>stomach and arms are bruised and it's not healing
>hair is falling out in the shower for past month
>nose feels blocked all the time

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??????
>>
>>36773171

You'd be surprised.

I'm 33 and I had always felt that I should strive to become a better person, to work on myself and learn new things that would land me a respectable career. But at some point (was 25 or 26 back then) I just deemed self-betterment a waste of whatever short time I get to live, and gave up those noble endeavors. Yeah, I guess I do work a minimum wage job, but I'm okay with it - it's chill, and my needs are pretty low since all I ever do in my spare time is work out, play guitar, play WoW, and read books. I get what I want out of life for less than a fifth of my salary.

Don't force yourself to become a better individual and get shiny trinkets you probably don't even want, but feel pressured to obtain them. If you give up what you want most for what you think you should want more, you'll end up more miserable than you already are. If you enjoy watching anime or playing vidya then, by all means, do. It's all about having fun and not taking shit too seriously.
>>
>>36773949
It might be cancer, but I'm not an expert. I suggest you try to seeek professional help.
>>
>>36772192
So did you actually rape or molested someone?
>>
>>36772074
>some pewdiepie
He's way different than before, he has become self aware and makes jokes about YouTube fucking him over all the time. And he is not as Politically Correct as some people think he is.

He's become a lolcow of sorts tho.
>>
File: dead.gif (1003KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
dead.gif
1003KB, 500x243px
31, got decent middlewage job where I sit on my ass and also choose whether or not I wanna actually work. I only really work to show something to superiors but I'll always talk my way out somehow. Dunno how long that'll last but been working for 6 years since I been here. I workout twice a week but that's just so I can justify my drinking, I drink about 75 units a week..

Rent apartment, brother lives with me and doesn't work due to something medically wrong but nobody knows what. He claims he has heart problems and has tightness in his chest sometimes but I dunno if it's true, family asked if he could stay with me and we do have a laugh quite a lot, so it makes up for it but I feel he's living the life sometimes; has nothing to do all day so plays my games and I'm a sucker for buying a lot of games, goes out, still has money from disability after he pays me rent to go out drinking and do other things.

These days though been getting slight bouts of depression, feeling down about everything in general, kinda wanna say fuck it all sometimes but I wouldn't kill myself because of how selfish it would be to my family, so I guess I'll just stay fucking miserable instead for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1470013807826.jpg (22KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1470013807826.jpg
22KB, 400x350px
>tfw 25 and think that my life is already over
I have no desire for relationship (nor i find anyone attractive) and i find nothing worth fighting/struggling for. I dont give a shit about myself. I just dont have motivation to continue yet i cant kill myself because i'm a coward. I'm already "looking forward" towards working for minimal wage (which is around 350 euros) and drinking myself away. Life was a mistake. I dont have motivation to take anything yet i have bachelor degree in physics .
Thank you for read blogpost.
>>
>>36773604
You're getting there, it's realising that after childhood and your young adulthood there's nothing left in life in terms of new experiences for the next 30-40 years. This changes if you have children, they become the buffer as you'll experience everything with them again but as a mentor and parent.
>>
>>36762165
>I was saving up for a car.
Saving up for an expensive yet extremely fast depreciating asset that you don't really need in the first place.
You fucking retard.

>>36764044
>lost my fiancee
Kill yourself you stupid normalfag shit. We don't give a fuck about you. You aren't welcome here. I hope you get cancer and die.
>>
File: africat10.jpg (369KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
africat10.jpg
369KB, 600x800px
29yo guy here.

Returned to college but managed to fail one year. I get bouts of mild depression due to being alone and remembering that other people are having fun and going out at night and it harms my studies heavily. I'm always looking for chats to talk in my native language but they're few and far between.

I'm on concerta right now. I'll be taking the maximum allowed dose tomorrow.

I've kissed a random girl and a fatty when I was 21. I went to a hooker this year but couldn't get a hard on, possibly because of smoking, finasteride, having quit ssris recently, and phimosis.

I had a girl sort of interested in me recently, but I can't find any special interest in her or any girl ever since one of them ghosted me (and I think I can say that I love(d) her).

It's not impossible that I'll never find a job.
>>
27. Trying to find a job in and relocate to Chicago, just for the sake of big city life. Deep down I don't think I'd be much happier but I wouldn't feel comfortable stagnating in my hometown forever.
>>
>>36772189
>watching those YouTube videos from Jordan Peterson isn't helping

Yeah Peterson doesn't help at all, he just confirms that you're a bottom of the hierarchy incel loser that nobody wants to fuck. I already knew that you kermit voice motherfucker.

But the WORST thing about his lectures is constantly seeing all the long haired azn cuties in his classes. Fuck u peterson.
>>
>>36762666
>muh creepy

Give yourself a break anon
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.