[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never take Anri Okita on a dinner date, pick her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7642.jpg (183KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7642.jpg
183KB, 900x1200px
>you will never take Anri Okita on a dinner date, pick her up at her house, take her to a seafood restaurant, stare into her eyes as you converse over dinner, have some bubble tea afterwards, go catch a romcom at the cinemas, go back to your place and play some vidya with her and watch anime, cuddle on the couch a bit (no sex), drop her off back at her place and give her a goodnight kiss on the cheek

Is it bad that I want this more than anything?
>>
Who the fuck is Anri Okita (???)
>>
>>36761693
Norwegian rap singer
>>
File: IMG_7640.jpg (117KB, 640x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7640.jpg
117KB, 640x794px
I want to be Anri's platonic friend and emotional confidant!
>>
Ya Anri wants to explore and wants a friend as a guide.
>>
>>36761642
So you faggots won't believe me, but I actually talked to Anri on her facebook (yes it was legit before you asked). I used to live in Japan, and somehow she messaged me. She asked if I knew who she was, (I only knew her because I thought Hitomi was hot, not so much her). We talked for a while to be honest but I had to delete my facebook for my job.
>>
She wants a friend who will take her out to places, mostly to eat or go shopping but mostly to walk around.

She wants someone to talk to her, she speaks English but she's lived her life in Japan so she won't understand all the nuances of American culture.

Then she'll want a hug goodbye because she's gotta go take care of business.
>>
>>36762054
I believe you, she's responded to me on twitter a few times
>>
all of you guys are so fucking stupid and detached from reality jesus.
>>
>>36762180

It's just basic shilling. And I'm just critically posting because I enjoy it.
>>
>>36761642
who gets boba after seafood? that's too much.

also asians don't even get boba lol

only weeaboos do.
>>
>>36761642
how do you have time to do all that in one night? also if you're going to cuddle and watch anime together that's like sleeping over boyfriend/girlfriend status to be ultra comfy

not just "hey lets watch a 30 min episode of pokemon and go back to our roblox" type shit
>>
>>36761642
Surlz..
>>
>>36761642
Yes

There are better things in this world
>>
>>36761642
Yeah, It's bad that you want to skip the sex part, when she has a rack that size.
>>
it's good because I find asian girls unattractive.
>>
Anon look up GASO-0067 and thank me later
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.