[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get neetbux as an american?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1489978205001.jpg (147KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489978205001.jpg
147KB, 450x300px
How do I get neetbux as an american?
>>
Why? It's like 900$ usd for one month.

That's a long time in between checks, your budget is $30 usd a day.
>>
>>36761561
That's more than enough for me to survive off of. I'm too autistic to operate in the real world.
>>
>>36761561
Is that $900 spending money, or are you expected to pay rent/utilities with it?
>>
>>36761574

You can survive off of it, it won't be glorious and you won't really be able to afford any vidya or movies or anything.

And they may not even give you the full amount,

Go to your local social security office, they're in charge of giving it out.
>>
>>36761599

It's $900 total. You get food stamps and subsidized housing too in some run down apartments.

That's assuming they give you the full setup.

So you would have to pay any internet fees, maybe utility, etc. it ain't shit.
>>
File: IMG_2836.jpg (814KB, 2587x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2836.jpg
814KB, 2587x3000px
It's actually something like $887 a month, ain't shit.

Better to get a job.
>>
>>36761626
Are there any prereqs to getting ssi? My family has never taken me to psychologist because too poor, and still too poor to go now.
>>
>>36761713

I don't know but it can't hurt to go in and find out if you qualify.
>>
>>36761534
The funniest thing about this picture is that she has had a few white boyfriends and is dating one now.
>>
>>36762125
Post proof.
originals
>>
>>36761665
I make that in a week. How do people even live off that per month?
>>
>>36761561

I am receiving $1300 USD neetbux (disabilitybux) as well as $700 SSI income.
>>
>>36762147

I'm guessing low energy, not driving anywhere, frugal grocery spending.

It can be done it's just not close to ideal.
>>
>>36761665
>He gets to touch Trachtenberg's thigh

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>36762158
How? What's your disability? Are you american?
>>
File: IMG_2814.jpg (282KB, 1728x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2814.jpg
282KB, 1728x800px
>>36762158

Then op should talk to you instead.
>>
>>36762184
Those all look exactly the same.
>>
>>36762174

I believe how much you qualify for depends on how much you paid in if you ever held a job, how much your parents paid in, and your income level currently.
I listed my disability as autism, OCD, ADD, anxiety disorder, and migraines. And yes I am american.
>>
>Scrape together money to see a shrink
>They will do their best to discourage you if you are white and/or have no kids. 100% guarantee you will need to appeal.
>Get EBT too. 100 bucks for food a month is pretty nice. You can even go through the self-checkout on a Tuesday morning or w/e if you're embarrassed.
>Section 8 has a long waiting list and you don't have kids. You probably want to live with family or in an efficiency apartment.
>If you live in the North your city probably has a program where they chip in for your heating bill in the winter.
>Figure out some kind of craft you can sell on Etsy or w/e. Nice to have sidelines.

t. disabled fembot(depression/fibromyalgia)
>>
>>36762196

There's a purple and orange one. There's a lighter green one, a darker green one, a condensed looking one, a fluffier looking one.

But yeah.
>>
>>36762247
>disabled fembot
Stopped reading there
>>
>>36762247
How was the fibromyalgia diagnosis
>>
>>36762298

Rheumatologists aren't cheap. No getting around that.
>>
>>36762247
>>36762361
How do you talk to your therapist about getting on neetbux? Won't it seem like you're only doing this entire thing for money, therefore trying to scam the government?
>>36762238
>paid in
What do you mean? Why would jobs you have had in the past effect how much you get now for neetbux?
>>
>>36762558

There's different social security programs for the disabled. SSI (supplemental security income) is what most of you refer to as "neetbux". SSI is income for seniors, blind, and disabled people who have very little to no income and very few assets. SSDI (social security disability insurance) is for people that became disabled while working. And there is another program called "Surviving Spouse" or in my case "Surviving Child". My mom was already receiving this for me but she died and quit receiving it and never transfered my checks to my bank account.
I am currently receiving surviving child and SSI income.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.