[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age of consent in my state is 16. I'm 22. How do I leverage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Tony Montoya.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Tony Montoya.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
Age of consent in my state is 16. I'm 22. How do I leverage my age to get younger women?

I work at an amusement park in the summer where there are a lot of them around so I have exposure. I feel kind of wrong wanting to do this but I have always been better at talking to people younger than me than people my own age and I want to lose my damn v-card already.

Pic unrelated
>>
Just ply them with alcohol, don't pretend you haven't thought about it already, you know it's your only chance since you are the loser than has to go for high school girls
>>
>>36761444
I don't drink alcohol besides the occasional wine at supper but nice trips my friend
>>
>>36761398
they gonna beat thyne azz if they find out regardless
>>
>>36761444
alcohol =/= consent

but it's r9k what would you know?
>>
The age of consent only applies to people with an age gap of 3 years though IIRC. In other words, it is legal for a 16 year old to have sex with a 19 year old but illegal to have sex with a 20 year old.
>>
>>36761550
Consent is an arbitrary abstract social construct. It means nothing.
>>
>>36761524
That's okay, I'm cool with death but not jail
>>
>>36761398
Although I do pretty much agree with the concept behind >>3676144 , I don't think you're a loser because of it. When I met "the one" she was 17, I was 23. The girl before that was 17 when I was 20.
You're not a loser. Younger girls ARE better. They're less likely to be disgusting, washed up whores. Both of them had only had 1 partner before me, and I'm still 99% sure the second one just said that because she was embarrassed to admit she was a virgin.
Currently 28, still have my tinder age range set to 18-24. I'd go 17, since it's legal here, but it doesn't go that low for me.
Just leverage your abilities. You can get her into the park, you can buy booze, you're more "mature" and "experienced". Girls that young think you're the coolest ever, if you so much as live on your own, or have done even 1 really cool thing that they can't.
>>
what about the stacey girls that work at the park too ? im sure after hours you can try your luck with one of them rather than risk losing your job and possibly doing jail time
>she lied about her age
>>
>>36761576
Its actually four where I live but regardless your point is still accurate
>>
>>36761576
Not op but here in Michigan you can fuck 16 year olds no matter what age you are as long as you're not a teacher.
>>
>>36761679
If they're my age, then they're in college and they have a 90% chance of already having a boyfriend

If they're not in college then they probably already have kids, at least in my experience and I'm not interested in having anything to do with that unless they are my own
>>
>>36761576
You recall wrong, what you are thinking of is the so called Romeo and Juliette rule that applies when one person is above the age of consent and one person is below it, that's how 18 year olds wont be charged with statutory rape when they have sex with a 17 year old for example and depending on the states age of consent
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.