[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the average woman's life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tinder.jpg (560KB, 1115x1005px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
560KB, 1115x1005px
This is the average woman's life.
>>
you posted this before and nobody cares or relates
only fucking retards go on tinder or use dating sites lol
>>
>>36761369
Yea but that is just hedonism. These things catch up to women especially. You can't control other people actions, but you can control yours instead of being bitter work on your ideal self. Better than living in nihilism.
>>
That's the average womens life even before tinder/internet hookup culture.

I know, I have super-normie sisters who are now in their 30s and married to beta cucks, meanwhile they spent their entire late teens and 20s sucking and fucking tall handsome alpha male type characters.

Not even fucking memeing here. What's even worse is that my mother encourage their behavior, father didn't do anything because he's beta and goes along with whatever my mother says.

I remember one time vividly when my sisters a their friends were over, they were 21-22 at the time, they were grilling the fuck out of some girl they knew for still being a virgin despite having had multiple BF's, just being too scared to fuck, and I'm literally across the hall, as if they didn't know I was also a KV, fucking cunts.
>>
>>36761490
lol tell me about the beta cucks, I need to watch out for myself. Skinny nu male nice guys? I bet your sisters are all unhappy aren't they?
>>
>>36761525
All of my "brother" in laws are all lanky beta cucks that my sisters push around, exactly like my mother does to my father.

I never talk to any of them anyway, I keep laughing at how deep in love they are with my sisters yet if they only knew what my sisters use to be like, makes me not want anything to do with them, infact i don't ever speak to my brother in laws. They remind me way too much of the stereotypical beta cuck you see people talking about on 4chin all the time.
>>
>>36761602
jesus christ, what are their professions? All the people I work with are Type A assholes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.