[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking if i could make money off of cosplay? At conventions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I was thinking if i could make money off of cosplay?

At conventions where they have contests do they win money?

I have a cute-average face according to my only friend and my body is about trap tier but i was thinking of doing some exercises and light workout to get a bit more fit and toned, my height is 5'7 and my weight is 55kg

i was thinking cause of my body type i could probably cosplay girls and id wear a medical mask to hide my face, that way my body would do all the work

do you think this is possible? has any of you guys done it before?
>>
You would make more money cross playing and selling your boipucci at a con
>>
You should cosplay lolis.
>>
No. And you remade this thread.

And it's a low key begging thread.

And cosplay is expensive.

What you should do is make cosplay and sell it on eBay if your goal is to make money with cosplay.
>>
>>36761183
You'll make much more by becoming some rich anons personal boibucci cumdump
>>
File: 35_n.jpg (80KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
35_n.jpg
80KB, 640x960px
In your situation, no.
First of all convention cosplay contests not only do not pay out very well, but they are very difficult to win with most of the winners being hardcore enthusiasts that spend a lot of time and money on a hand-made costume.
>Last cosplay comp I went to the winner spent $800~ usd on materials, !20+ hours on their hand-made dress and won $250 for the contest. You don't and shouldn't do it for the money.

The only way you could make good money is as a sponsored pro cosplayer that usually a video game/anime dev will have people audition for. In those cases you usually have to look exactly like the character or be extremely attractive and have a ton of modeling/con promotion experience.

They won't take some mentally ill dude who thinks he looks cute in a dress.
>>
Learning how to make high quality cosplay would net you some decent money.

It's expensive to buy.
>>
>>36761183
>wearing a medical mask to hide face during cosplay
If you're gonna go full homo just apply foundation/makeup instead? If you own it I doubt it would look as awful as an out of context mask. Try to win those cosplay competitions or something.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.