[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest /r9k/, what's your first impression of me? Pic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 9596.jpg (90KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
9596.jpg
90KB, 750x937px
Be honest /r9k/, what's your first impression of me?

Pic related, it's me.
>>
>>36760751
Nice glasses, four-eyes, suck a dick lolololol
>>
>>36760751
I loved when you starred in that BLACKED video.
You should try black on blondes next.
>>
I wanna get naked and humpy
>>
>>36760751
Make-up is covering up acne, 3/10
>>
>>36760751
>Foundation is chalky as shit
>Trying to cover acne with makeup
>Dead ends
>Crappy """hipster""" glasses
Try harder, Stacy
>>
Pretty cute.

Muterini
>>
A good-looking person that takes care of herself, but posts online for attention. You applied a filter, did your makeup, you obviously care for what other people think of your appearance, meaning that you put some priority on what's outside when it comes to you because that may be what you're insecure about.

The picture is at a good angle, which makes me think you know how to take decent pictures which reinforces what I initially thought about how much you care about what other people think.

But you're a cutie. Would date.
>>
thats not you but i want to suck her butthole
>>
File: 1491371021279.jpg (68KB, 640x525px) Image search: [Google]
1491371021279.jpg
68KB, 640x525px
>>36760751
no it's not kys larper
>>
>>36760775
You should definitely do BLACKED
>>
>>36760751
You look like my left testicle.
>>
>>36760751
I hope that your eventual death is slow and painful. You are a retarded whore and you deserve death.
>>36760831
>>36760809
Don't ever reply in anything resembling a positive manner to roastie whores. You are the reason this board has gone to shit over the course of the last year or two.
>>
Average looking. Not ugly but I wouldn't look twice. Just your run of the mill 5-6/10.
Don't post these fishing threads here it's annoying as fuck. Go to the other boards.
>>
I would have molested you when you were a kid. Now you have nigger lips.
>>
First of all im gonna need a timestamp before I do anything you tell me to otherwise your just another larping faggot
>>
You aren't originally 2d
>>
why are you wearing sediments and pigments on your face. are you trying to accentuate features of fertility? are you trying to make yourself look more fertile for some reason? you wouldn't lie to us would you? why are you trying to mislead men?
>>
>>36760981
This. Proofs or gtfo.
>>
>>36760751
Unique-and-different turbo roastie, you're the kind that smiles in pictures because irl you never do, all you do is being on your phone and ignoring anybody short of a Chad.
>>
The girl you're pretending to be is cute but you're probably ugly af
>>
File: 1493824742005.jpg (77KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1493824742005.jpg
77KB, 621x621px
U are a roasty indeed
>>
You look like my sister. She's ok but kind of a Stacy.
>>
>>36761459
Dude, I knew a stacy irl who was a total bigot
>>
>>36760751
I'd fuck your face /10
>>
>uses reading glasses when not reading
>teenage 4chan-using hipster
>think they know everything but are truly the worst in knowledge gaps
I could go on and get meaner, but both of our souls are better for not doing that.
>>
>>36761475
>bigot
I meant, whore, but whtvr
>>
>>36760751
Out od my league like all women are, followed by feeling soul crushing loneliness and anger
>>
>>36760751
You are an ugly ass whore from inside and outside .hope you dien
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.