[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post times you fell in love and had your heart broken

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37KB, 658x662px
When I was in High school

>be me, quiet and top student in the 9th class but no friends
>see thin qt brunette troublemaker with a big ass
>fall in love instantly
>she sits next to me, jokes with me and we become friends
>only month into our friendship she is taking full advantage of me, I do her hw and buy her lunch
>she is always texting her Chad bf from another school
>she tells me all her intimate secrets, she lost her virginity to him the week they meant, and he loves anal and "he is so hot"
>she pinches and slaps me around alot and is always making fun of me
>always greets me with "hey,loer" "bye,loser"
>after two years of being basically her slave, i tell her I love her
>she laughs and says she knew all along
>"I dont think of you that way,anon, Im not attracted to you, youre free to stop talking to me you dont have to be my friend"
>she spends all of grade 11-12 being extra super mean to me all day and laughing at me for still being her friend
>at the end of the year she tells me "anon, oh my god I was always so mean to you hoping you would stop loving me but you kept putting up with everything I did to you so I kept getting meaner and meaner and you still followed me around all day"
>She literally cries and hugs me and says shes going to miss me and she wants to stay friends even after HS
>tfw I shouldve never talked to her and shouldve told her to leave me alone the first day we met
>tfw I still think about her everyday, 10 years
later
>tfw she ruined me for other women

How do I recover?
>>
>>36758632
stop being a loser

no one owes you anything in this life. what if Shaniqua had fallen in love with you, describing you the way you describe this girl? wld that obligate u to date her or fuck her or fall in love with her?

u put urself in this position, get urself out of it

>she ruined other women for me

fuck u retard, u ruined other women for urself, take some responsibility for ur actions
>>
never really gets easier man.
I had a similar situation only it was w/ a co worker a few years back. still think about her daily and makes me hate women. hopefully one day we can stop being faggots and develop some emotional connection with a woman again
>>
>>36758854
the worst part about it is the utter humiliation of knowing you werent good enough for thr girl you loved. being nothing to someone who is your everything. its soul-breaking
>>
>>36758906
that's right, u were like a nigger to her, u were worthless, that's what u were to her: nigger love
>>
>>36758960
she actually msgd me on fb last year, after 8 years of us not talking (after HS i ignored the hew times she msgd me) we chatted for like 3 hrs and agreed to meet up when "i come back to ny" I have unironically been back in ny for two years but I didnt tell her because if I were to actually see her I think I would have a panic attack remembering that she doesnt love me
>>
>Be in 8th grade
>Autistic as fuck, find friend of opposite sex who is just as autistic
>I develop a hard crush on my friend
>A few months later my friend tells me that he likes me too
>We sit together in science and history
>Things going well, we hold hands and talk frequently
>One day arrive at school
>Friend is for some reason mad at me
>Avoids me
>Doesn't try to talk to me at all
>Somehow catch friend in convo later in day
>We talk about how he wants to turn all of his friends into skateboarders
>Say "except for me because you've kept me out of your social life as of now"
>Responds with "Yeah, lets keep it that way."
>Cry next to him
>He doesn't notice/care

How can someone be so cold?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.