[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over the fact that someone else took my girlfriends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1z.jpg (21KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1z.jpg
21KB, 512x512px
How do I get over the fact that someone else took my girlfriends virginity?
I don't even know how many men she fucked.
I also know that women ALWAYS say "I love you" to guys they have sex with.

I could be the 19th guy she said "I love you" to for all I know.
>>
>>36754411
dump gf and find some unicorn virgin gf

then shoot yourself
>>
>How do I get over the fact that someone else took my girlfriends virginity?

Have some standards and self respect. You should never date someone who has not saved themselves for you.
>>
>>36754444
I'd rather be a normie than continue being on this shitty board.

It's just hard, how the fuck do I get over the fact that women are whores? How do I smile & be happy knowing I'm with someones leftovers just like the normies do?
>>
why don't you go ask the board literally made for your little boo-hoo baby normalfaggot non-problem, /soc/, instead of rubbing in how good you have it to a bunch of dead ends who will live and die never having known any kind of affection or interest from women?

it is because you're a sociopath, or a moron. i hope you die soon.
>>
File: 1492005727881.jpg (428KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492005727881.jpg
428KB, 960x960px
>>36754444
>>36754411

this anon

don't sell yourself short anon, on a second thought don't yourself at all

also, bitches should be approaching you, not the other way around, have some standard, also do play hard to get, gotta make'em virgins work for it

also, anon, you're beautiful and don't ever change yourself for some idiotic media twisted social standard, don't let anyone tell you otherwise
>>
>>36754467
>It's just hard, how the fuck do I get over the fact that women are whores? How do I smile & be happy knowing I'm with someones leftovers just like the normies do?

I'm not sure how normies do it. Try spending more time on reddit and watching Jew approved movies. Binge Netflix. Read more online opinions from feminists. Exercise less and try eating more soy.

Brainwash yourself. Immerse yourself deeply in the new sexually liberated feminist culture that has no honor or shame.
>>
Just accept that nobody will ever love you and be glad that at least you won't be alone.
>>
>How do I get over the fact that someone else took my girlfriends virginity?
By telling us the tale in greentext format
>>
>>36754552
don't forget to wrap two layers of aluminum foil around your scalp, one won't do, wrap a single layer on your dick too for good measure
>>
>>36754467
I mean, it's pretty simple if you've slept with other people as well. Otherwise, you're just idolising your own (involuntary) virginity and think that others need to be virgins as well, when your circumstances just don't apply to them.
>>
>>36754411
>Taking advice from autists who expect all women they have sex with to be virgins even though most of them won't ever even get a girlfriend
>>
Used cars are cheaper
>>
>>36754630
Read more posts like this, OP. shame yourself and your own instincts. Force yourself to believe that promiscuity is not only a valid option but is in fact the only option and that disagreeing with it is morally wrong.
>>
>>36754411
>I also know that women ALWAYS say "I love you" to guys they have sex with.
do you honestly believe this?
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>36754691
smart purchase for one who's financially-aware
>>
>>36754767
>implying I'm not correct
>>
>>36754806
No suprise that chads usually spend money on useless things,
>>
>>36754935
tell me what's not useless beside clothing, portable water, food and shelter?
>>
>>36754411
i'm in the same boat anon
everytime she mentions past relationships it kills me inside
idk how to stop
>>
>>36754803
I'd like to know this as well, OP cause unless you're in 10th grade, you're extremely wrong
>>
File: wew.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>36755003
kill yourself outside
>>
>>36754998
All im trying to say is that they are not financially-aware
>>
>I could be the 19th guy
if you were in a relationship you would know how many other guys shes been with
>>
>>36754411
get a grip you fucking retard.

women are whores.

That's life. Blue or redpill, moron.
>>
>>36755118
should have seen the folks on wall street
>>
>>36755157
and men are whore enablers, fair is fair
>>
>>36755136
she could be lying dummy.
My sister has children from 2 different fathers but lied to her BF saying they're from the same guy.
>>
>>36755267
Can you explain how do you see that statement?
>>
>>36755349
observation and deduction buddy

last time I've checked, none of us are exactly bastion of integrity and self-control, granted we are mostly incels here
>>
>>36754803
she told me she loved me on the first night I met her.
>>
>>36755472
You're her bread and butter.

Do you love bread and butter?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.