[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HATE DEPRESSED PEOPLE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
I HATE DEPRESSED PEOPLE.
LIKE OH MY GOD JUST FUCKING GO OUTSIDE. JUST DO SOMETHING HOLY SHIT. IT'S NOT FUCKING HARD JUST DO THINGS OTHER THAN SITTING IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN ROTTING AWAY NIGGER

YOU GUYS PISS ME OFF TO NO END

JUST
DO
SOMETHING
ANYTHING

YOU FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36754269
why do you hate them? are they attacking, offending you?
>>
>>36754269
but i am doing things, just doing things on my computer
>>
>>36754371
THEY ARE USELESS, AN EVOLUTIONARY DEAD END
>>
>>36754387
I GUESSED YOU'RE TOO DEPRESSED TO READ:
>JUST DO THINGS OTHER THAN SITTING IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN ROTTING AWAY NIGGER
>>
I tried that. It sucked. Also don't pretend to be a robot when you hate depressed people and don't get
>>
File: 1492944470957.gif (40KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492944470957.gif
40KB, 200x250px
>>36754391
>mfw NEET since 15 and had a kid at 20
>mfw some assblassted virgin calls me evolutionary dead end
>>
>>36754422
>NIGGER
but im white so it didnt apply to me
>>
File: 1489410093070.png (756KB, 680x859px) Image search: [Google]
1489410093070.png
756KB, 680x859px
>>36754269
>just go outside bro
Is this a meme.
>>
>>36754391
>THEY ARE USELESS
so are you, get off your high horse
>AN EVOLUTIONARY DEAD END
you sure about that?
>>
>>36754480
NO, IT IS PEER REVIEWED SCIENCE.
>>36754487
>so are you, get off your high horse
YOU KNOW NOTHING OF ME, THEREFORE ARE NOT IN ANY SORT OF POSITION TO MAKE THAT CALL. I AM INDEED USEFUL. ALTHOUGH YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT
>you sure about that?
UNLESS YOU SOMEHOW MANAGE TO REPRODUCE, YEAH
>>
>>36754269
Been saying this shit for three months, I got a minimum-wage job packing caterpillars into boxes and they've been the best three months of the past two years. I don't give a weak fuck about those caterpillars but it's better than being a screen jockey.
>>
File: purple.jpg (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
purple.jpg
89KB, 400x400px
>>36754269

I HATE BLACK PEOPLE.
LIKE OH MY GOD JUST FUCKING GO OUTSIDE. JUST DO SOMETHING HOLY SHIT. IT'S NOT FUCKING HARD JUST DO THINGS OTHER THAN SITTING IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN ROTTING AWAY NIGGER

YOU GUYS PISS ME OFF TO NO END

JUST
DO
SOMETHING
ANYTHING

YOU FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Makes you think, huh
>>
>>36754557
WEIRD POST, DOESN'T REALLY MAKE AN ARGUMENT.

BLACK PEOPLE SOCIALIZE AND GO TO WORK, ETC
>>
>>36754516
>YOU KNOW NOTHING OF ME, THEREFORE ARE NOT IN ANY SORT OF POSITION TO MAKE THAT CALL. I AM INDEED USEFUL. ALTHOUGH YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT
you know nothing about any particualr depressed person either. plus I do know that you're tha kind of person who posts here and uses the n-word unironically.
>UNLESS YOU SOMEHOW MANAGE TO REPRODUCE, YEAH
so what?
>>
>>36754269
But I'm even more depressed by going outside. I live in a shithole.
>>
>>36754586
>plus I do know that you're tha kind of person who posts here and uses the n-word unironically.
I MEAN, THAT'S SORT OF A BROAD DEMOGRAPHIC ISN'T IT? STILL DOESN'T TELL VERY MUCH ABOUT ME. ME USING NIGGER UNIRONICALLY ISN'T REALLY INDICATIVE OF MY PERSONALITY, BELIEFS, ETC
>so what?
I'M SURE YOU ARE AN EVOLUTIONARY DEAD END IF YOU DO NOT MANAGE TO REPRODUCE. FAILURE TO REPRODUCE IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF AN EVOLUTIONARY DEAD END, YES?
>>
i dont know man. i cant seem to connect with other people.
>>
>>36754269
Why are you here then? I would a assume a happy person would not be on r9k
>>
>>36754695
THIS IS THE PROBLEM

SOLVE IT
>>
>>36754718
I USED TO BE DEPRESSED.
NOWADAYS I JUST COME HERE FOR FUN MEMES
>>
>>36754650
>I MEAN, THAT'S SORT OF A BROAD DEMOGRAPHIC ISN'T IT? STILL DOESN'T TELL VERY MUCH ABOUT ME. ME USING NIGGER UNIRONICALLY ISN'T REALLY INDICATIVE OF MY PERSONALITY, BELIEFS, ETC
it's better than nothing. you're not any random person. you're probably a college aged white guy, lives in the us, and come from a low-ish socioeconomic background. you're also a kv.
as>>36754718
>Why are you here then? I would a assume a happy person would not be on r9k
said, you're also depressed. or atleast were depressed until very recently you found that doing something is good for you.

>>36754650
>I'M SURE YOU ARE AN EVOLUTIONARY DEAD END IF YOU DO NOT MANAGE TO REPRODUCE. FAILURE TO REPRODUCE IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF AN EVOLUTIONARY DEAD END, YES?
if the people you hate don't reproduce, that should make you happy and less focused on them, right?
>>
>>36754726
im trying to. im gonna go back to a new college cuz i dropped out from uni. i'll have another shot at life.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (225KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
225KB, 700x609px
>>36754269
Haha not gonna lie OP that was pretty fucking funny xD i think the ree part at the end got me. Faith in humanity restored DESU LOL. PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP GUYS!!
>>
>>36754762
>college
INCORRECT
>us
NOT EVEN CLOSE, SWEDEN, ACTUALLY
>low-ish socioeconomic background
NOPE, RICH FAMILY SPOILED KID.
YOUR ASSUMPTIONS HAVE BEEN INCORRECT, I ADVISE YOU TO RECONSIDER YOUR ABILITIES.
>if the people you hate don't reproduce, that should make you happy and less focused on them, right?

I AM ANGRY OUT OF CONCERN. I WISH THEY WOULDN'T BE SO HOPELESSLY GONE. MY FRIEND HAS DEPRESSION AND IT DRIVES ME NUTS
>>36754766
GOOD ON YA. REMEMBER THAT THE HEALING PROCESS CAN HURT A LOT
>>
>>36754808
if anyone unironically likes the OP-post, they need to follow its advice.
>>
>>36754852
If anyone unironically liked OP's post, they're probably not depressed. Also
>Faggot gives their advice on depression thread #3829491
No one is going to listen to you, what the fuck is the point of this thread
>>
>>36754848
>INCORRECT
COLLEGE AGE YOU DINGUS! so 18 to early twenties.
>NOT EVEN CLOSE, SWEDEN, ACTUALLY
hello sweden
>NOPE, RICH FAMILY SPOILED KID.
>YOUR ASSUMPTIONS HAVE BEEN INCORRECT, I ADVISE YOU TO RECONSIDER YOUR ABILITIES.
you have not disputed being a kissless virgin yet. I put the chance of you being overweight at 40%.

>>36754848
>I AM ANGRY OUT OF CONCERN. I WISH THEY WOULDN'T BE SO HOPELESSLY GONE. MY FRIEND HAS DEPRESSION AND IT DRIVES ME NUTS
>being angry out of concern.
stop being angry at them and start helping them. start with your friend. ask him or think about what you could do to make his life better.
>>
>>36754989
>COLLEGE AGE YOU DINGUS! so 18 to early twenties.
O FUK MISREAD THAT
>you have not disputed being a kissless virgin yet. I put the chance of you being overweight at 40%
ACTUALLY JUST A VIRGIN, NOT KISSLESS
I'VE HAD GIRS LIKE ME, OPPORTUNITIES I'VE TURNED DOWN FOR REASONS I DON'T REMEMBER, PROBABLY DUE TO SPAGHETTI IN MY TEENS.

ALTHOUGH MY PERSONAL LIFE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY THREAD, THANKS FOR ASKING.

>stop being angry at them and start helping them. start with your friend. ask him or think about what you could do to make his life better.
I'VE TRIED.
I'VE TRIED SO MUCH.

IT'S HARD WHEN THE PERSON YOU WANT TO HELP IS TOO DEPRESSED TO DO EVEN THE MOST MINISCULE THINGS
>>
>>36755141
Drop them then. They are dead weight adhd bringing you down. Now gtfo
>>
>>36755141
>O FUK MISREAD THAT
no problem. and you're right, I gotta sharpen my guessing skills.
>ACTUALLY JUST A VIRGIN, NOT KISSLESS
wew, look at chad over here!
>I'VE HAD GIRS LIKE ME, OPPORTUNITIES I'VE TURNED DOWN FOR REASONS I DON'T REMEMBER, PROBABLY DUE TO SPAGHETTI IN MY TEENS.
virgin chads are the cutest, as long as they're very masculine.
>ALTHOUGH MY PERSONAL LIFE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY THREAD, THANKS FOR ASKING.
wrong. your personal life includes your relationship with your friend and he is depressed and you... hate him and people like him? But you are also concerned for him and do not hate him. I am confused.

>I'VE TRIED.
>I'VE TRIED SO MUCH.
>IT'S HARD WHEN THE PERSON YOU WANT TO HELP IS TOO DEPRESSED TO DO EVEN THE MOST MINISCULE THINGS
you should change your strategy then. what have you tried? tried so much?
(i dont actually have all the answers of what would be a better strategy, but if I was your friend, I would not want you to hate me and be angry out of concern.)
>>
>>36754582
> black people
> work
That's a funny one
>>
>>36754516
>NO, IT IS PEER REVIEWED SCIENCE.
cbt and pills are peer reviewed, just going outside isn't
>>
>>36755296
>Drop them then.
you can do that of course. What is your cost-benefit analysis? Are you able to help him be not depressed and reap the benefits of the friendship?
>>
>>36755141
You talking about people being depressed is making me depressed.

Stop making me depressed, you depression-enabler.
>>
>>36755395
this is a hilarious post, regardless of how ironic and non ironic it is.
>>
File: 1491695732821.png (175KB, 694x585px) Image search: [Google]
1491695732821.png
175KB, 694x585px
It takes people like you to make people like me :^)
>>
>>36755486
>It takes people like you to make people like me :^)
pls explain like I'm brainlet
>>
>>36755346
>wew, look at chad over here!
I DO NOT LIKE YOUR SARCASTIC SLANDER, IT REALLY HURTS MY FEEFEES
PLEASE BE NICE ON THIS CHRISTIAN BOARD
>>36755371
STOP BEING RACIST THAT'S VERY RUDE, SIR
>>36755387
WHEN I SAY GOING OUTSIDE I DON'T MEAN THAT YOUR DEPRESSION WILL BE CURED THE SECOND YOUR FOOT TOUCHES THE PAVEMENT/GRASS

BUT PHYSICAL ACTIVITY HAS BEEN PROVEN TO LESSEN DEPRESSIVE SYMPTOMS.
>>36755391
>Are you able to help him be not depressed and reap the benefits of the friendship?
I DO NOT VIEW HUMAN RELATIONS THIS WAY. I DO NOT VIEW HUMANS AS TOOLS. HE IS SIMPLY A PERSON WHOM I'VE KNOWN FOR A VERY LONG TIME.
>>36755395
SORRY FOR TRIGGERING YOU, I WILL GO TO THE FREE SPEECH ZONE ON CAMPUS NEXT TIME
>>
>>36755582
>I DO NOT VIEW HUMANS AS TOOLS.
sure buddy.
>>36755582
>HE IS SIMPLY A PERSON WHOM I'VE KNOWN FOR A VERY LONG TIME.
is he the kind of person that browses r9k?
>>
Wew another shitty bait thread in a board full of bait threads. Why do i even bother coming to this place anymore
>>
>>36755668
>Wew another shitty bait thread in a board full of bait threads. Why do i even bother coming to this place anymore
If you read it, it's for you.
>>
>>36755656
I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOUR DISBELIEF IN MY POSTS, BUT I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.

NO HE IS NOT, HE BROWSES /a/ AND /wsg/.
>>
File: 1493371550215.jpg (75KB, 750x739px) Image search: [Google]
1493371550215.jpg
75KB, 750x739px
>>36755716
I fucking love black people. Fellow swede here.
>>
>>36755716
thank you for answering my questions.
Have you asked him how you can help him?
>>
>>36754391
I have a job and it only contributes to making me more depressed.
>>
>>36755756
hey elsa, do you wanna build a snowman?
>>
>>36755770
YES, HE SAYS THAT IF HE KNEW WHAT TO DO HE WOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM.
WE ARE MAKING SLOW PROGRESS THOUGH. I'VE BEEN PUSHING HIM TO GO OUT MORE, WHICH SEEMS TO BE WORKING A LITTLE BIT.
HE HAS A WEIRD SLEEP SCHEDULE, BUT WHEN I SEE HIM ONLINE AGAIN I'LL PROPOSE THE IDEA OF CHANGING HIS DIET.
>>
>>36755836
>YES, HE SAYS THAT IF HE KNEW WHAT TO DO HE WOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM.
I'm glad you asked him.
>WE ARE MAKING SLOW PROGRESS THOUGH. I'VE BEEN PUSHING HIM TO GO OUT MORE, WHICH SEEMS TO BE WORKING A LITTLE BIT.
do you go out with him?
>HE HAS A WEIRD SLEEP SCHEDULE, BUT WHEN I SEE HIM ONLINE AGAIN I'LL PROPOSE THE IDEA OF CHANGING HIS DIET.
is he your online or reallife friend?
>>
>>36754269
going outside make me more depressed desu
>>
>>36755987
>going outside make me more depressed desu
why, anon?
>>
>>36755958
>HE HAS A VERY WEIRD SLEEP SCHEDULE

isn't It like 1 am in Sweden right now?
That makes you have a weird sleep schedule then
>>
>>36756033
my mind wonders, I have no friends, I wish I was an animal like a squirrel or something and then realize I'm a awkward as fuck manchild in his 20s
>>
>try to do something
>hate every second of it
>hate myself more for not being the same as others

Not even really depressed but you're clearly a dipshit for thinking that way about depression.
>>
>>36756131
>my mind wonders, I have no friends, I wish I was an animal like a squirrel or something and then realize I'm a awkward as fuck manchild in his 20s
as your personal imternet armchair psychologsit I suggest you go outside to take photos
>>
>>36756104
>isn't It like 1 am in Sweden right now?
>That makes you have a weird sleep schedule then
you didnt quote the very original OP, but you are correct.
maybe he went to sleep and that's why he hasn't posted.
>>
>>36754548
Huh maybe its time to escape neetdom
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.