[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY WHY WHY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Fuck my life. My brother's GF moved in with us about 2 months ago and I can't believe it. WHY WHY WHY must you bring her home and actually have her stay with us it is not fair. Why must you remind me that i am 22 years old and never had a GF, never kissed a girl, and still a virgin. I hear them have sex atleast 3x a week and the sound just kills me inside. My brother is 19 and I thought he would turn out like me but something happened and he changed into some fucking normie and now is happy as he can be. HOW?!?! HE WAS A FAT LOSER LIKE ME BUT WHY DID HE DECIDE TO LOSE WEIGHT, GET FIT AND BECOME SOME HANDSOME FUCKING NORMIE. WHY COULDNT YOU JUST STAY THE SAMEEE. WHY DO YOU DESERVE A BETTER LIFE THAN ME. WE GREW UP THE SAME. I am so mad and jealous. FUCK FUCK FUCK I want to say something but the beta in me prevents me from doing so. I want everything he has. He has a beautiful GF, license, he is doing well in school, good looks, great body. FUCKING WHYYY. I lie to my parents that i have a GF because I don't want them to think i am some loser but they fucking know that i am bullshitting.

She has lived here for 2 months and I haven't said a word to her. Fuck me what do i do.
>>
>>36748290
Get over it or move out you fucking creep. Stop hoping other people lose their happiness instead of doing nothing about yours. God I fucking hate scum like you.
>>
Just be nice to her, having a girl to get advices for getting other girls is always good
>>
>>36748359
Fuck off you dumb roastie normie, what are you even doing here
>>
>>36748359
What can i do? I am a hopeless NEET. I can't move out of my parents house because i have no money or a job. I spend all day playing online and watching yt videos. Its not fair she gets to live here, its my house I shouldn't be the one who has to leave. why can't my parents understand.
>>
>>36748419
There is no way I can do that. She is already a cute asian girl plus she is my brothers GF. It would be too awkward. Whenever she is in the same room as me I just ignore her.
>>
>>36748527
You just have to talk to her once in a while, i didn't told you to fuck her
>>
>>36748572
No... no i just can't. I tried one time but I ended up running out the room. She tried to talk me one time by saying thank you after i helped open the door but I pretended I didn't hear her and went back to my room. I am sure my brother told her I have issues and she stopped trying. She invited my whole family including me to have lunch at a kbbq place but i refused and spent all day alone at home just feeling miserable. Fuck why is this so hard. Why can't she just leave or my brother just move out already?
>>
>>36748290

I don't know, OP. Maybe you should improve yourself like your brother. Lose weight and mold yourself into a more physically attractive being like he did. I'm basically in the same position as you, but I started dieting 3 months ago. I have already lost more than half of what I set out to lose. Don't get me wrong. I have no illusions that this will bring intimacy or love into my life. I have already accepted that I may be alone forever. I'm saying that you should improve yourself despite the dull pain of isolation and the endless void of depression. Because even if there is no salvation at the end, at least you look back on your life and still respect who you are what you set out to be.
>>
>>36748721
If you want to get away from them so bad then go out, get a job and move the fuck out yourself. Don't sit here whining when you can't man up and do something about it.
>>
File: 1478804368395.gif (336KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1478804368395.gif
336KB, 200x200px
>>36748290
Wow, you're a pathetic sack of shit OP. I would love to hear what your brother and his girlfriend have to say about you. It's never to late to grow up and stop being a bitter, resentful creep but the current course you're on guarantees you nothing but a miserable life as an eternal virgin
>>
>>36748851
ITS MY HOUSE DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? Why do I have to go when she is just a guest, not even part of the family. If they were married I would let it go but she is just his gf and i have no idea if they are going to last. My house was the only place for me to feel at peace and away from the outside world but with her living at my house I dont feel at peace anymore
>>
>>36749012
Don't you mean mummy and daddy's house, sweetie?
>>
>>36748290
Why are your parents letting your brother and his gf live in their house? What in the trailer park nation?
>>
>>36748490
Get a job? Find a hobby that pays you?
>>
>>36748490
Who's telling you to leave? What's keeping you from getting a job? Either deal with them having sex like normal people or get up and fucking fix yourself. Why are you spending all day online? Get a fucking treadmill. Stop eating like a fucking fatty. There's no reason why you can't be better than your brother. Watch youtube while you're working out. Start dieting. Sleep with earplugs in. Get fit, get a job, get a girl, move out, get a place with her, fall in love, marry her, have kids, raise them not to depend on the internet so much and be a good dad. None of this is gonna happen if you're just glued to your computer chair, my guy.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493246633831.jpg (25KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493246633831.jpg
25KB, 539x960px
Just end it man that's the only advice I can give bruv
>>
hahaha fukken virgs lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.