[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As long as I keep under 1,000 calories a day I can eat whatever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1457185440888.jpg (36KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1457185440888.jpg
36KB, 632x738px
As long as I keep under 1,000 calories a day I can eat whatever I want and still lose weight?
>>
>>36747184
>As long as I keep under 1,000 calories a day I can eat whatever I want and still lose weight?

Yes
>>
>>36747184
1000Kcal is too little if you aren't some kind of midget or a woman. You'll just fail due to frustration, or go back in weight due to the jojo effect.
>>
>>36747184
Easier than it sounds in the long run, but it will work.
>>
>>36747184
the trick is holding a diet for months. the actual content of the diet doesn't matter - the important thing is you limit your intake long enough for your body lower its internal weight target.
>>
>>36747216
Kek. I get by for months at a time under 500 a day. I'm male (male) 5 ft 8 265 pounds. Was 350+ when I started in Jan.

pretty sure I have developed an eating disorder though

Remember, nothing tastes as good as (visibly) losing weight feels
>>
>>36747184

to low try 1,600 and work your way down

you can burn 400-600cals in 30 min if you walk up and down the stairs, you will actually get some definition on your body at the same time

unless you are manlet or grill 1,200 should give you 2-3lb a week weight loss and not make you feel faint

when I was losing weight I noticed my face and body still looked pudgy until I started doing kettlebells, so try and get some form of exercise
>>
>tfw routinely eat around 1000 calories a day

i told myself i was going to start eating more and lifting but i just cant bring myself to eat so much fucking food
>>
>>36747184

Yeah, but you'll feel like total shit and just increase your chanced of binge eating.

Eat 1500 calories of real food (basically anything that's not horrible junk food) and you can make it through the day without starving and feeling like garbage.
>>
>>36747184

I lost 53lbs using this these calculators op

this will tell you your projected weight loss at calories, should work out your bmr also, Its really good and I found it to be accurate I didn't on a diet I just reduced calories.

http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calculators/weight-loss/

this will show you a realistic bmi
http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calculators/new-bmi/

this will give you a rough estimate on how much you burned during an exercise

http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calculators/activity-burne
>>
>>36747184
It doesnt work, you'll destroy your metabolism in the process, and when you go back to eating a normal 2000-2500 3000 if your a fat cunt, you immediately start gaining weight, and probably become fatter than before. if anything just do exercise and maybe 1600 cals a day.
>>
>>36747184
Better cut it short some days and walk a lot and yes
>>
>>36747184
Yes,you can do that.

t.faggot who lost 14 kilograms last spring by eating less calories and by eating "healthier" stuff.

>mfw I gained 6 kilos this winter
>>
Yes, but you need around 1500 kcal a day just to function properly
>>
>>36747184
I'm doing this op
Seems like it works
>>
>>36747184

Yes, you can. However, I'd recommend eating around 1,300 - 1,500 calories to start with and then ease yourself under 1,000 if you can. It's entirely doable.

Remember, >tfw no gf hurts more than hunger. If you're a KHV past 20 I'm sure you can withstand not eating a lot for a few days.
>>
>>36747455
gets a lot harder once you're human sized
t. was 305 (6'2), been bouncing between 160-190 for 3 years, still haven't made it in a satisfactory way
>>
As a former fattie (290 5'11)

I'd recommend using an app on your phone to track calories and steps (I used S Health for awhile)

I splurged awhile ago and bought a fitbit, would really recommend.
>>
yea try eating 1000cal of paper for a month. youll feel like hulk
>>
>>36749163

I would like to add a digital kitchen scale onto this anons comment
>>
>>36747184
WHY ARE CALORIES SO GOD DAMN HARD TO BURN OFF AND SO EASY TO PILE ON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ONE GOD DAMN FUCKING CHICKEN POT PIE IS 4 HOURS OF WALKING

I CAN'T JUST BE WALKING AROUND FOR 16 HOURS A DAY
>>
>under 1000kcal a day
Good luck with that, nigger. That's what I kept telling myself, but I always slip. 1000kcal a day is fucking nothing, especially if you don't buy your own food and your mommy keeps buying cake, fast food etc.
>>
>was gonna eat taco bell
>even did the coin flip to decide if I was gonna go
>won coin flip, about to go
>google the calories of what I would get
>2600ish
>eat a turkey sandwich instead

Proud of myself
>>
File: 1491722097667.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491722097667.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
>>36749533
Congrats, my man. Feels good to do stuff like that. I grabbed a giant piece of leftover pizza yesterday and was just about to put it in the microwave. Stood there for a good five minutes just thinking it over and finally put it back into the box.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.