[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whrn you anhero can you scrawl "no autopsy" on yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1490496863066-1040115998.jpg (52KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1490496863066-1040115998.jpg
52KB, 482x427px
Whrn you anhero can you scrawl "no autopsy" on yourself so fucking normalfags dont cut your shit up?

I really don't want a butchered astral form.

I don't have any scars and I don't want these faggots to fuck my corpse up for muh science.

Really, I want an actual answer.
I know there are surprisingly a few here employed in law enforcement.

Will the coroner or chief examiner really just chuckle and dice me anyway?

Is no final request given respect?
>>
File: 1432706051116.jpg (33KB, 527x497px) Image search: [Google]
1432706051116.jpg
33KB, 527x497px
How do you have zero scars
>>
>not wanting to come back as a butchered carcass ghost and torment Chad and Stacy

Shigura daigoro-desu
>>
>>36747156
Because i'm not a clumsy faggot.

Never broken a bone neither.
I am a glass cannon you apish brute
>>
>>36747159
>torment Chad and Stacy

I truly have little to no contemporaries
>>
>he doesn't know
They take your organs when you die, OP. Doesn't matter if you're an organ donor or not--that's just to give you peace of mind. What do you think happens to your body behind closed doors? Do you really think something as important as organ donation would be done on a volunteer basis? You're getting sliced open, lad. Sorry.
>>
>>36747277
This is what creates wraithes.
>>
>>36747132
this is why you blow yourself up anon
>>
>>36747132
writing "no autopsy" on yourself will make it seem like a murder, and you will definitely be cut up

it would be better to make there be no doubts as to the cause of your death, but then you would have scars
>>
>>36747581
>writing "no autopsy" on yourself will make it seem like a murder,
Implying it wont be written at the only angle one could know was self scribed
>>
>>36747277

Wouldn't you have to die in the hospital for that, though? I can't imagine those organs are in any good condition 10-15 minutes after bleeding out.
>>
>>36748072
>He doesn't know about Hollywood medicine

You only get shit healthcare because you aren't a multibillionare
>>
>>36748072
Also im poisoning myself so normalmeds btfo.

Btfo so hard it arouses me.
I win you phoney fuckers ughbh.
MY life MY rules MY fucking organs.

Lasy thing I want is to end up like monkeybone
>>
>>36747132
Damage your internal organs with alcohol and drugs and cover yourself in shit. GG Allin did it and he was buried covered in shit and what he died in.
>>
>>36747132
That's weird. I want the exact opposite. I want every fiber of my body to disappear, not a single fucking drop left. If even one single speck of my blood remains I'm terrified that my weightless mental consciousness will sink down through the dirt all the way into the core and burn forever, or my consciousness will get trapped on a casket on the way down and remain buried alive and suffocating for eternity. Maybe it might even drag itself through the dirt like a worm all the way across the world through any obstacle or amount of time towards the scent of my blood and reform my body completely if they connect once again. I wish it was easy as rising to power so you can nuke yourself as you jump into a volcano while wearing a pocket costume made out of grenades and C4 as you hire a team of monkeys to shoot bazookas at you as you're falling through a storm of acid rain in a locust swarm. I'll never forgive my parents for giving birth to this physical form, that's why I turned their physical bodies into human meat dildos and shove them up their frozen asses with retained consciousness every 4 hours. Their assbrains will even outlive me, and may even go on to conquer the world with these same feelings of physical extinction I have now.
>>
>>36747132
Nope. Everyone gets cut up by the medical examiner by law.
>>
>>36749384
Well.
Not as much as you think.

You arent my opposite.
I am your compromise.

I too ideally want all traces expunged.
Black hole.
Vaporization.
Etc etc.

But I am... Not equipped for such means of demise.

I am not an astronaut or an astrophysicist.

I am an eccentric, lazy, man who makes a pittance, who has no ambition in a loud overbearing world.

There are things technically possible.
But virtually and practically forever out of my grasp.

I do not have the clout to be destroyed.
Thats what I want.
To be destroyed.

Not die or be killed.

But it is a subjective fantasy.

I want to be destroyed so my death is not witnessed. I want to die obscurly like I was never here.

But it isny afforded to me.

My only hope is to wish my corspe is untampered as much as possible.

I might requiest to br buried in what I die in.

No normalfaggot suits or any shit like that.

And leave my hair alone.

I know embalming and a process is necesarry for burial but fuck

If I must die.
Let me die exactly as I am.
Give me the freeedom and peace in death you denied me in life.

Hmm.
That last part sounds good.
I might seriously place an addendum of "or else I'll make it my fucking mission to haunt the shit out of all parties involved"
>>
>>36750789
For some reason I think I might know you. Even if you don't know me.
>>
>>36750954
Yarry yarry dayse.
You might.

Not a great deal do this whole textwall loop of existential disillusionment.

I created an art I think.
I just wish I one day make an observation that seems obvious to me but groundbreaking to others.
>>
>>36747132
You don't need to scrawl it on yourself you tard, write it in the suicide note

After you die and you don't already have a will, they go ahead and treat your note as your will
>>
>>36747132
>butchered astral form

is this just /x/ with more misogyny now?
>>
>>36751288
If you dont at least minimally have a plan for a potential astral form then yojre a filthy phoney
>>
>>36751258
>the suicide note
Wtf are you playing at?
>>
>>36747228
Your dick has a scar where your foreskin used to be.
>>
>>36751417
NEH-NANII..

BAKANA!
K-kare wa tadashi! Kore wa watashi no hara no botan ga kizudearu koto o imi shimasu ka?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.