[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In which we shall aspire, by virtue of the imbuement of that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1478567526405.jpg (450KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478567526405.jpg
450KB, 1440x900px
In which we shall aspire, by virtue of the imbuement of that which doubtless ails the psyche of we who are inclined to participate, the sickness of the mind hitherto regarded as Autism, to, therefore, ascribe the considerations thereof, in such a manner as so to manifest our bulletins in the same verbose fashion and grandiose style of script characteristic of prominent intellectuals; and in particular those who belong to a certain, bygone era; namely, that has hence become known as the 19th century.
>>
Postmodernist pseudointellectual gibberish.

There's no value in writing bullshit which is intentionally made difficult to understand or has no meaning.

WAKE UP
>>
>>36746962
Hark! I hear it now: the agonizing call of the insufferable plebian, crying out in vain for there is none other than the Creator, Himself, who might help him and therefore no hope in which to levy his faith, that there is no option whereby his miserableness may thus be redeemed.
>>
>>36747076
Anon, you and me are of a same mind, I too plan to unite the Autists under one flag, that we may escape from the yoke of normalfaggotry and create a society of our own choosing
>>
>>36746962

Frustrated much?
>>
>>36747076
>can't into grammar conventions
>can't into spelling
>>
>>36746962
George Orwell wrote a paper about this. It's called a circumlocution.
>>
>>36747833
Verily, refrain from evoking of me within the confines of my own thread, subsequently, whether now or later.
>>
Oi, what's all this then. Damn blundering fool 'e is, what with the 5 pound words I couldn't carry in me arse
>>
Thusly, the topic is once again made relevant.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.