[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had 2 serious gfs and I can tell you from first hand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: filename.jpg (128KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
128KB, 1024x683px
I've had 2 serious gfs and I can tell you from first hand experience, it won't solve your problems in the long run. Instead of complaining over tfw no gf, do something good for yourself so you can be happy without a gf, that's the key to getting one in the first place and being even happier

If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them
>>
>>36746473
Mate it's pointless trying to help them
>>
>>36746473
How do you stop wanting a gf?
>>
>>36746500
>them

NORMAN OUT, REEEEEEEEEE
>>
So you fuck around with 2 random whores and tell us we should stop desiring pure virgin fembot gfs?

Fuck off normie you can't relate to us or tell us what we do or do not want.
>>
>>36746473
Okay then. I want a bf. Gib me boipucci
>>
>dude i've had friends and trust me they're the worst
>just dont talk to anyone
this is how silly you sound
>>
>>36746473
You can say that about anything you bozo
>>
Same, 31 years old, had a few girlfriends, messed around with a few women in my 20's, if anything women consume too much of my time. I play keyboards in an Industrial band located around Chicago and my girlfriends would call me like 100 times a day just to go "Soooo.......whatcha doin!?!?" and it became very frustrating cause you can hardly enjoy your hobbies unless they are social ones that involve her.
>>
>>36746530
The key isn't to stop wanting one. The key is to realize that it's not the goal. You can want a gf but you gotta work on yourself in the meantime. And when you do work on yourself and become a happier person, actually getting a gf will become easier.

>>36746563
you're right, but here on r9k I feel like many people think getting a gf is the goal of life. That's why I'm specifically talking about that
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.