[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you've lost the love of your life. The person you thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 15

File: RPd8zt7.jpg (336KB, 2592x1276px) Image search: [Google]
RPd8zt7.jpg
336KB, 2592x1276px
So you've lost the love of your life. The person you thought was the one you'd spend the rest of your life with.

How was the person after her?

It's been a month since I've lost her. My heart is still so broken. I so desperately want her back, but I know I never will. Still, I've started to eat, I've started to exercise. Life goes on after all, even though it's all so bleak and empty. I won't be ready to date for months, if ever, but I can't help but think that it's only going to be disappointment from now on. I'm so afraid of my future.

Did 'the one' really turn out to be irreplaceable?
>>
Are those her tits? If yes then you fucked up.
>>
File: OvQJ7fc.jpg (513KB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
OvQJ7fc.jpg
513KB, 2592x1458px
>>36746479
Hah, no kidding, but no.
>>
>>36746459
currently dating girl after 'the one'

its shit, nothings changed
>>
Just lost him on Saturday
I want to die
I can't sleep
I can't eat
I've been in love with him since I was 14, and I had gotten closer to him in the last few months than I ever had before
I finally had what I wanted
I ruined it
I just wanna die
>>
>>36746911
Sounds like you're exaggerating.

You're what then, 15 and you 'lost' a crush? C'mon girl, you know how silly that is, right?
>>
>>36747041
I've invested eight years into him
I'm not proud to say it, but I think the best way to describe it might be obsession
I don't want anyone else
I never have
I knew the first time I had a conversation what I wanted from life
He's left before
The longest time was for a year and a half, that was four years ago
Every day was just a blur
They all just bled together and nothing felt like anything
Food made me sick
I couldn't get more than a few hours of sleep at a time on a good day
I tried getting on antidepressants and it didn't do a thing
That year and a half was like one long, bad day
I can't do that again
He said this is it this time
He told me in January this was my last chance
And I blew it
I can't go back
If this is it, I want it to end
>>
in your boat OP. lost the one after 9 years together. feels really bad.

I wonder if i can talk to anyone again
>>
>>36747107
That sounds like torture, if that's really the case you are to be admired to get this far, it's scary what people can do to you, it's scary how someone can just break you in half and leave you like that.. You are obviously a strong person, think about the people who will be affected by you ending it
>>
The one shut me out on 2 days ago because he couldn't deal with his issues and I'm pretty much considering suicide if he doesn't get back to me in a while. I'm in the process of losing a lot of things and now this. Literally close to 0 reasons to live.
Was the second person to tell me I was the one but abandoned me for no rational reason at all.
I'm a failure and I can not cope with this.
Fuck everything. It's all shit.
The only reason I'm still alive is because I'm convinced if I'd try to kill myself the universe would play a joke on me and force me to live the life as a vegetable or a cripple. Not that I'm not physically suffering already, but I don't want to have it worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (588KB, 1280x1478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
588KB, 1280x1478px
>>36746459
"Lost"

My friend lost his high school sweetheart to cancer three years ago. Every day without her he slips further into depression. They were complete soul mates, the cutest most compatible couple I ever saw.

I do believe in soul mates, but eventually one has to die, even if that means dying young. I feel bad because he's probably opting to be alone the rest of his life. There's no way anyone could remotely come close to her. The worst part is since she died her uncle, mom, and grandma died in that order. Poor grandma saw her grandchild and child die, jfc. Now her siblings only have their dad left.
>>
File: 5eITFZs.jpg (160KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
5eITFZs.jpg
160KB, 900x900px
>>36747107
OP here.

It's been a month, and I still wake up every morning after 3/4 hours of sleep. I thought I could work on restarting my life, but I'm just such a mess still. It's so difficult and the heartbreak is relentless.

I wish I could say something like we'll get someone better eventually, but we don't want better, do we? We just want -them-.

I wish you the best on your journey.
>>
>>36747217
okay, that's... can't imagine not doing it in that scenario, maybe just cause I'm weak who knows
>>
File: image.jpg (360KB, 640x1019px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360KB, 640x1019px
Mine broke up with me two months ago. I started eating better, running 10k, doing push-ups and etc.
Now I'm trying to interact more with people. We were going to live together. I just moved to another country and she was going to come live with me. It's been really hard. I don't really have friends here. Lately I've been waiting to talk to her again.
Will it eventually get better?
>>
File: 12333.png (86KB, 505x461px) Image search: [Google]
12333.png
86KB, 505x461px
>>36747203
I feel the same as you do. I feel the same pain, hopelessness and misery.

You're not alone on this path, alright? We've got to endure and weather the storm. It's so incredibly tempting to despair and give up, but we just can't. We'll make it. We have to.

You're not alone, anon.
>>
File: feelseverywhere.jpg (11KB, 261x224px) Image search: [Google]
feelseverywhere.jpg
11KB, 261x224px
>>36747352
Honestly, this made me feel much warmer than my friends' attempt of support. Thank you, anon. Be well.
>>
>>36747245
Thanks
Pretty sure you and me already know how this journey ends, though
>>
>>36747199
Thanks, but I don't really think I'm strong at all here
The only person who would care that I'm gone is my mom, and that's what's holding me back right now
But I don't want to do this for another 25-30 years
I'm so ready to go
25-30 years would be a really, really long day
>>
I lost the one around 11 months ago, she's now with some pakistani she met on tinder...
aaa
>>
File: 1460941694457.png (808KB, 786x576px) Image search: [Google]
1460941694457.png
808KB, 786x576px
Last Thursday here. She still wants to do stuff with me and talks to me all the time. She says she still misses me but idk why she seems so adamant about things not working like that. She even said she's probably not going to date anyone else after me, at least for a long time. I'm just hoping things will turn out alright in the end.
>>
>>36747545
>implying any girl who uses tinder is "the one" material
>>
>>36746459
Jokes on you I have never been in love unless it's onesided so I have yet to experience that.
>>
>>36747531
Every second you spend in this life proves that you're strong, that sounds like a cliche but it's the truth. The fact that the only thing from stopping you from ending it is the impact it will have on others (especially your mom) is completely understandable. I can say I understand because it's the same for me. "Time heals" doesn't do shit either, it's torture, fucking torture, but by ending it you torture someone else and make them go through shit that they most certainly didn't deserve. I know it's terrible. Don't let anyone tell you that your problems aren't serious or that they even call them "trivial". It's just people being stupid, they don't understand it.
>>
>>36746459
It's been over 4 years since she left. I want to warn you all about what will (probably) happen to you and how fucking scary it is.
First, the worst of it. Constant sadness, you're drowning in memories which have become bitter. It feels like your mind is torturing itself. She consumes every thought, but slowly, the immediate pain will dull, with the exception of occasional horrible pangs of longing and despair. Eventually, the pangs will become less frequent, and less severe. This transition is almost imperceptible at first, but when you notice it, you'll miss the depths of your depression, because you never want to let go of what you had. You realize that although the time since she left has been a blurry limbo, the time you had together has become seemingly shorter and definitely more distant. As time drags on, your memories become less poignant, more obfuscated. You realize you're losing her a second time, and it's so scary, and you know there's nothing you can do to stop it. Time doesn't heal anything, it buries everything. It all becomes more blunted, more distant, more irrelevant. At some point I imagine it will be all but gone, and you have nothing to show for it, you've gotten so much worse since then, you may even ask yourself if it would have been better if you had never met at all. The bad has outweighed that brief far away little good for so long, it becomes nothing to you.
Then what? Something beautiful became a horrible mess, which became your miserable excuse for a life, and nothing is ever the same again. There's no real moving on, just a bullshit pretend "moving on". You can not could not ever love again, you're irreparably broken, used up, and the only way you can live through all this is on autopilot, basically. Going through motions, not that you're capable of any genuine expressions anymore. And on and on. That's what life is after she leaves, an exhausting limbo, perpetually draining something that's already empty.
>>
>>36746459
What are all of the bumps near her nipples?
>>
>>36746911
>>36747107
Why are you on r9k? This is typical normie, Chad pump n dump behaviour. Go away slut.
>>
>>36746459
What exactly do you mean by "lost"?
>>
File: 1368903826383.jpg (40KB, 502x382px) Image search: [Google]
1368903826383.jpg
40KB, 502x382px
>>36747490
I think the journey ended when we lost them.

Which is why we're now so hopelessly lost ourselves. Though, we still find ourselves on a path nonetheless. It's a dirty shitty rocky path now, but it's there. We have no idea where it will lead to, nor do we care since it just takes us further away from the golden path we were on. Since it's not possible to go back, we do the only thing that we CAN do: go forward.

I sure as fuck don't want to, and neither do you, but we will do it anyway. We must.

This very post is our miserable paths crossing and like I said to the other anon, hopefully it serves as a reminder that you're not alone in this. We understand so well what you're going through, but we're not going to give up, alright? We've got to go forward and see where this wretched journey will take us on. We've got to give it a chance and keep hoping for better times.

So stay strong, alright? I'll try to do the same.

>>36747466
You too, take care anon. We're all going to make it eventually...
>>
>>36747786
Gives me the chills bruh, cudos for getting this far mister. Good luck.
>>
I never had her in the first place. I hadn't felt any real desire or attraction to anyone for over five years before her and it was never this strong. Sometimes I think it'd almost have been better if I had the opportunity to get rejected, but I didn't even have that and I'll probably spend years wondering if we could've been together had we met under different circumstances.
>>
File: tfucklasagna.jpg-large.jpg (32KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tfucklasagna.jpg-large.jpg
32KB, 500x281px
>>36746459
>10 months ago
>Was with her for a year and a half
>Break-up was hard for no other reason than her being a petty cunt thanks to her recently-unmasked borderline personality disorder
>Did my best to cut her off completely once she had all her stuff again
>Couldn't eat properly for a month because she threatened to SWAT my house
>Couldn't fap properly for about 3 months because the last time we had sex was just so she could tell me that I'm shit in bed for not giving her an orgasm

>Withdrew into myself she managed to time being a cunt to me with my mum's health issues
>When I was ready to stop being a useless sack of shit and get in contact with my "friends" they didn't want to talk to me at all
>Suspect she stayed in contact with them just to tell them lies

Aside from having a social life consisting of only family members and my cat, I think I'm OK now. However, every now and then I think about it and feel that I really do miss her cat
>>
>>36747774
>>36747865
Thank you, anons
I can't really say anything else because I know objectively, you're both right
I hope things get better for all of us someday
>>
>>36746459
>big tits on a landwhale
shit
>>
File: FaceApp_1493743439013.jpg (166KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1493743439013.jpg
166KB, 600x600px
>>36746459

Yes shes replaceable. I barely ever think about her half a year later, and when I do I get angry. But if my past 2 gfs are any indication, im incapable of love. Youll get over it but you wont be the same.
>>
I've got to say, this is the kind of thread /r9k/ is made for. Even if we're just sad-sacks jerking ourselves off, there's oregano stories and stuff.
I forgot that people here could actually be supportive and decent sometimes.
>>
>>36748037
if you dont want to bite those tits there is something wrong with your testosterone levels
>>
>>36746459
fuck off normie we dont care about your shitty ex gf who abandoned you.
>>
>>36748222
True, but - there is literally a shit ton of people who, if you even began to open up, immediately condemn your problems "not worthy" or "over-exaggerated" etc. It's bullshit. It's as if no one is capable of understanding that what we in our lives consider problems is so relative to ourselves.Fuck that shit. "Your problem is nothing compared to mine" - that's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>36748120

mthis
>>
>>36747786
>you'll miss the depths of your depression, because you never want to let go of what you had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQTbkEeCTeM
>>
>>36748355
"I'd rather be in love and lose it than not love at all" Is this the message? I apologise, I'm too stupid to get it by myself so I seek validation
>>
>>36748011
>>36746911
How did you blow it?
And are you a girl?
>>
>>36746459
>>36746523
Those right there are pretty much my ideal tits. I want a gf with tits just like those.
>>
>>36746459
Hey OP. The person i liked that much didn't talk to me for three years, and then i got in contact with them and they did.

Time heals all wounds anon. Keep in mind i've only been talking to her for two weeks since i made contact though.
>>
>>36748552
He told me I should save up for a car, and I told him I wanted a dog
He told me he's tired of always being the one who has to drive when we go anywhere
I told him cars scare me, and I really want a dog
It was a retarded fucking argument
I should have just done what he said
>>
>>36748558
I know, right?

I would kill for a cowgf

>tfw it's fucking hard to meet girls, let alone ones with big fat tits
>>
>>36748651
If you had done what he said it would just be postponing the inevitable. People are disgusting, and no, I am not claiming that I'm not.
>>
>>36748319
The impetus for the robotier-than-thou attitude was the perceived need for a reaction to normies on the board. Clearly, it hasn't worked, but, unlike peepee poopoo memes, it's stuck around.
>>
>>36748627
You mean your ex?

How's that been going then?
>>
>>36748503
I believe what he says is that when you feel the pain it means that you really loved, that it's the testimony you experienced something true and real. I do believe that you cannot have extreme highs without extreme lows, and that could be one of the meanings.
>>
>How was the person after her?
There will be no one else. This id coming from someone who held on to a crush for 8 years (different person)
Embrace the abyss and find comfort in it.
>>
I haven't spoken to another woman in nearly eight years. I fell in love with another girl on Mabinogi and then nearly killed myself by jumping off a bridge after finding out she was 14.
>>
>>36751323

*I haven't spoken to an IRL female in nearly eight years

*I fell in love with another girl on mabinogi 5 years later
>>
The person after her was awesome.

Look, there are 6 or 7 billion people on the planet. There are literally thousands of people who would make an amazing partner for you if not hundreds of thousands.

There is no "one". There's no fate/destiny/etc. There are a lot of great people and you can develop great relationships with many of them.
>>
>>36747203
The exact thing happened to me. I'm not even kidding. Two days ago he left me even though he promised I was the only one for me, because he fell into a depressive episode.
Feels horrible.
>>
>>36751323
... why didn't you wait for her to grow up then?
>>
>>36751414
It's fucking unfair, isn't it? Life's a fucking asshole.

Stay strong.
>>
>>36751381
>was awesome.

What happened? :(
>>
>>36751414
What the actual fuck. A deep depressive episode it is.
I wonder if you and I - we're the same person. This creeps me out. Feels nice that I'm not alone. Not that nice if I actually have a split personality, which I pretty much doubt, but you never know...
>>
>almost 2 months into an LDR
>see this thread
>anxiety flairs up

fuck
>>
>Did 'the one' really turn out to be irreplaceable?
Yes. It's been eight years and I still think about her even though I've had a new girlfriend for six years now.
>>
>>36753359
Fuck, man.

I was hoping to get stories that contradicted the viewpoint of the OP.

Might as well end it now, fucking hell
>>
>>36746459
Took me like 2 years to get over her. I found another girl like a year and a half later. I still think about her sometimes and what could have been but this girl is better in ever conceivable way except one: she doesn't hate people like I do. She's probably the definition of normie.
>>
>>36754064
I fear this a little bit as well.

I'm not a racist, and neither was my ex, but we loved making racist jokes. I loved to be able to call her a cunt and be called a retard myself if we messed something up.
It sounds silly, but not having to think about what you're saying with a loved one is the best thing ever.

I fear that the next girl is going to be a normie and that I have to watch out not being 'offensive'.

fuuuck
>>
>>36754149
Oh don't worry about that. If they love you they'll follow. My girl now hates kikes and niggers. She can spot the Jew from a mile away and always takes pride in showing me she noticed. A good girlfriend won't make you have to worry about that sort of thing dude. That's what makes her good. You'll find someone
>>
I fucked up my relationship with the love of my life and its over now. I just wish it could go back to how it was, that was the only time in my entire life that I was truly happy and at peace with the world.
>>
I've lost every girl that every loved me. I don't care any more. I don't understand how you can put your entire self worth into someone else. That's incredibly pathetic and childish. I have other things I enjoy in this world, and no one person leaving it would ever make me want to give that up early.
>>
File: 5544422472_c2c8ae7a27.jpg (27KB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
5544422472_c2c8ae7a27.jpg
27KB, 400x254px
>>36747808
her nipples look like sugar coated dots candy
>>
>>36754197
Someday I hope to have a nigger hating gf. ;_;
>>
>>36755270
They're pretty common dude. Only been with one girl who didn't mind them but she was more of a FWB and a turbo normie
>>
>>36755270
when I got in a depressive mood about being a neet my long dist gf (also neet) told me I'm not whats wrong with the world because I'm not a nigger
>>
File: 1356567225923.jpg (52KB, 625x478px) Image search: [Google]
1356567225923.jpg
52KB, 625x478px
>>36755400
>>36756096
Thanks, guise

Hopefully I'll meet my nigger loving gf soon
>>
>>36746459
I see those tits come up every time and they're so fucking majestic

I WANT A WOMAN WITH THOSE KIND OF TITS GODDAMNIT
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.