[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Agatha hate men so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: screenshot.png (23KB, 623x172px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
23KB, 623x172px
Why does Agatha hate men so much?
>>
She's a lesbian? the fuck
>>
i beat her pussy into submission
>>
Don't bully my jewish girlfriend
>>
File: Fedora Pepe.jpg (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora Pepe.jpg
77KB, 800x800px
>Tfw the Jewish mind tricks are working on their own people
>>
When are we going to legalize corrective rape?
>>
feminists shot themselves in the foot by exposing their dumb asses on the internet.

it's not men, it's the internet. everyone pretty much gets trolled and ridiculed on it, these little children don't understand that.
when you put yourself out on the internet, you're exposing yourself to the mercy of the public.

the internet as limitless volume, so it's gonna seem like all males are evil.
the fact that women can't see and decipher this is why their hole digs deeper and deeper.

everything women do is self-inflicted, i have zero sympathy anymore.
>>
File: agat5.jpg (721KB, 1600x1224px) Image search: [Google]
agat5.jpg
721KB, 1600x1224px
>>36746678
her genes are so fucked up, she is the end of the line for her parents genetic in any other way
>>
>>36746418
Because 4chan pushed her so much she came to hate men.
>>
>>36746839
I'm pretty sure her sisters (at least those 2, i think she has more siblings) are adopted
>>
>>36746982
the adopted ones are literal niggers and asians, those two are her biologicla sister, the palsy one looks just like her mother
>>
>>36746418
Doesn't matter. Gay is nature's way of saying your bloodline is exhausted.
>>
>>36747015
Well shit guess I'm wrong, how did she turn out non-ginger and okay looking when those are her sisters kek
>>
File: agat.jpg (97KB, 942x522px) Image search: [Google]
agat.jpg
97KB, 942x522px
>>36747047
the father is a mexican converted to jew
>>
>>36747085
>agatha has literally asked her mother "do the goyim know they're goyim?"

massive kek hahahaha
>>
>>36746839

Kinda funny how someone can be only half-Ashkenazi and still look super inbred.

Kinda nice to think of The Tribe being extinct in a couple hundred years. (Israel looks like it has a healthy birth rate but much of that is the weird shut-in sects who won't serve in the military.)
>>
File: tumblr_op0r4jcTA31rckw3lo1_1280.png (290KB, 947x1235px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op0r4jcTA31rckw3lo1_1280.png
290KB, 947x1235px
>YWN experience this with Agatha

Why live?
>>
has she ever acknowledged her dog being overweight
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.