[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey 4chin no matter how deep your depression is have a little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6823.jpg (73KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6823.jpg
73KB, 564x564px
hey 4chin no matter how deep your depression is have a little faith in life
>>
>Listens to Heart
>Heart says "beat" "beat" "beat beat" "beat"
>Heart tells me to beat
>Goes out there looking for trouble, following my Hearts advice.
>Beat
>>
>>36743762
then you should beat the shit out of her heart without touching her
>>
>>36743724
what they beat for.
i refuse to live for another human being.
>>
>>36744092

you would cry if your parents kicked you out

kek
>>
>>36744148
They did and I'm living for myself right now and I'm more satisfied than I've ever been.
>>
Gotta listen to the heart, listen to the beat
listen to the rhythm, rhythm of the street
>>
>>36743724
BULLSHIT.
MY HEART BEATS FOR MY CELLS TO FEED THEM BLOOD.
IT DOESNT BEAT FOR ME OR OTHERS.
IT BEATS FOR HIS FELLOW CELLS, YOU BITCH. YOU WRITE THIS DEEP ALL LOVE ALL CARE SHIT BUT IRL YOU ARE A WHORE WITHOUT PERSONALITY CONFROMIST BIATCH CAMBIASSO CIAS.

t.Observer.
>>
I hate this bullshit about listening to your heart. It is just another way for people to say do whatever they feel like, which is what they do anyway, they don't need anyone to tell them.
It isn't deep, it is just fucking stupid. Idiots.
>>
my heart beats for no one but myself and i hate myself
>>
>>36743724
I live so that i may shed the blood of innocents and normies
Originally
>>
File: 1492690658092.png (489KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1492690658092.png
489KB, 468x468px
>parents are complete cunts to me
>friends backstab me and ruin my only project
>parents kick me out as soon as l'm of age
>get shitty retail job and live at that one hippie girl's house for a month before l find a place
>think about suicide every single day but never do it because l know l can survive
>go up in rank because nobody wants to work in retail forever besides l, the autistic nerd
>manager job is exhausting but comfy
>whenever parents call l answer with one word replies
>they tell me how much they missed me and how they made a mistake kicking me out everytime
>seems to have forgotten the times they spent yelling at me and beating me because of their alcohol problem
>didn't even bother trying to put me trough college even though education is free in europe
>"open your heart anon be yourself just love and be loved back"

Fuck you, the only person who deserves my love is that one hippie girl and that one hippie girl only, and l'm pretty sure she's doing okay already in terms of love since all she does is smoke weed and watch anime with her autistic dyel weeb boyfriend using her parents heritage

"Life is beautiful if you believe in love"
Lmfao fuck off
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.