[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who do you all keep shilling that faggot poser lil peep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: bones.jpg (63KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
bones.jpg
63KB, 736x736px
who do you all keep shilling that faggot poser lil peep when bones is our guy?
>>
>>36740572
None of these guys are /ourguy/. This aesthetic has been completely raped by mainstream idiots who just discovered this shit a year ago. With the rise of XXXtentacion, this subculture is no longer a hidden gem. Just go on YouTube and look at songs from artists like Bones, Night Lovell, Yung Lean, Suicide Boys or any other number of artists with this aesthetic, the views are in the millions. It is over.
>>
File: 00 - Cover Front.jpg (172KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
00 - Cover Front.jpg
172KB, 1024x1024px
>>36740652
it makes me so fucking mad to see all these faggot posers listening to this type of music bc all they fucking do is talk about supreme and x's fight videos FUCK its stupid & they completely ruined it
>>
make a youtube video complaining about it then

or not and just stay on this basket weaving forum and whine lol
>>
>>36740703
The whole aesthetic has become cringe now. I remember when there were a few dedicated guys who made very nice AMV's to stuff like this (The Boin, Masta Kush, savashy, ElFamosoDemon to name a few). Nowadays, go on YouTube and you will see the same three Naruto scenes reused by guys with names like Yung Zabuza that just spam kanji and Japanese characters wherever they can. And they will always use mainstream anime like One Piece, Naruto, and DBZ. The OG channels would pepper in more obscure stuff other than resorting to the same four or so anime.

You can also see the degradation via the comments. Nowadays, all you see are those copypasta comments like "This song is so hard that ____ (i.e. it made me shoot up my school and I am home schooled)" and absolute toxicity as well as spammers. It's really great.
>>
File: Misfit Cover Large.jpg (31KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Misfit Cover Large.jpg
31KB, 1024x576px
>>36740837

I don't even go on youtube anymore for music bc like you said it's corny anime and cringey ass commenters. imo the worst part for this "scene" or whatever you wanna call it is watching all the guys that are still underground and cool and still speak to me slowly yet surely get scooped up by these pussies and turned lame

>pic related, imo he's next unfortunately :( he's my fav guy too
>>
>>36741268
>tfw I remember when Kyoto by Yung Lean had under 10,000 views
>now at 25,000,000

I am just trying to be indifferent about it all and just enjoy the music.

I am glad that, while Yung Lean has been scooped up, it seems like GTBSG is still under the radar for the most part, at least relative to other artists. Ecco2k is one of my favorite artists so I'm glad he is still under the radar. It is strange considering I feel like him along with GTBSG and Sad Boys are pretty much the originators of cloud rap. I may be wrong, but I feel like it goes Lil B, then Yung Lean and company, and then into the diaspora that we know with this recent Florida wave of rappers (i.e. Lil Pump, Denzel Curry, Ski Mask, Xxxtentacion, Rob Banks) culminating the surge in popularity.
>>
>>36740572
fuck off poser you aint bone
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.