[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSTD general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1484965291946.png (34KB, 450x367px) Image search: [Google]
1484965291946.png
34KB, 450x367px
Post your traumatic experiences

>be 16
>have a small group of friends I hang out with to smoke weed and other shit
>one day, someone brings acid
>we all drop
>suddenly the loud guy in the group panics and says he needs to get home immediatly and is about to leave
>me being fucked up, decide to hitch a ride back to my house
>as we are speeding down the road with the windows down something from out side hits his face
>he freaks out and takes both hands off the steering wheel and starts swatting his face
>car goes off the road and ramps off a ditch and crashes into a metal shed and I blacked out
>When I woke up I was upside down and climbed from the car and was wondering where I was and where my body was
>old farmer and his wife came and sat me down to take care of the huge cut on my arm
>after I reassured him I wasn't going to die I asked about my friend
>he said "Weren't you alone?"
>tfw we found him in the corner of the shed missing a good chunk off of the top of his head
>>
File: 1486941106231.png (92KB, 295x229px) Image search: [Google]
1486941106231.png
92KB, 295x229px
>tfw fucked up the tittle
>>
yea but did he dead
>>
>>36738710
is he is he dead?
>>
>>36738710
What do you think? He lost half his skull
>>
>>36739047
yeh but did it make him a stronger human being
>>
>dad gets stabbed by older sister because of an argument
>dad is bleeding out over the living room floor
>had to help him clean up his blood and wound
>>
>>36739047
yeah but did they have the technology to remake him?
the money?
they coulda you know. coulda made him faster, stronger.
>>
File: OWaUVX6.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
OWaUVX6.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>Get into major car crash when I was 15, passenger side
>Lucky to be alive and well today
>Still don't drive at 23
fuck cars, seriously
>>
>>36739047
Could have called an ambulance
>>
File: 1490130563046.jpg (16KB, 225x259px) Image search: [Google]
1490130563046.jpg
16KB, 225x259px
>mfw op is probably traumatized from seeing his friend like that
>mfw you guys are making a joke out of it
>>
>>36738588
I knew somebody who just took out a gun and sudoku'd with their friends in the middle of an acid trip
>>
>>36739148
we have the technology, we have the capability to make the worlds first bionic man
>>
>>36738588
If he took the acid, would he die?
>>
>>36738710
shut the fuck up nigger. origini
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.