[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that kid that would take ketchup packets from the cafeteria

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1464215595439.jpg (59KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
1464215595439.jpg
59KB, 775x719px
>that kid that would take ketchup packets from the cafeteria and place them under the toilet seat in a bathroom so when someone came in to sit on the toilet seat the ketchup would explode all over their legs and pants

(that kid was me)
>>
>>36738561
>that kid who squatted over the toilet seat to poo, not making contact with the seat or flushing

(that kid was me)
>>
>>36738561
le bump

nnb
>>
Is your name Isaac?
>>
>>36739833
no

cvbc
>>
>>36739876
ok 'cause I did that exact same shit in elementary school and I had to write an apology to the janitor.
>>
File: 1378674437446.jpg (25KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1378674437446.jpg
25KB, 600x578px
>>36738561
>that kid who took an extra milk because he was a poorfag from the beginning
>that kid who made bad grades because his mummy and dad fought
>that kid who the school tested for autism just in case
>that kid who didn't want to bother anybody but was bothered by everyone else
>>
>schools having ketchup packets

Every school I went to had pumps for ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise and you would use a little slot in your tray to hold the condiments. Why would they use packets?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.