[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Dark web a meme? Could I actually buy adderall off of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: images(3).jpg (4KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
4KB, 260x194px
Is the Dark web a meme? Could I actually buy adderall off of it and not fall into honeypot?
>>
>>36738294
I see you read my thread.
I'm gonna go the shrink route. Let's hope the voodoo is in my favor.
>>
>>36737912
this is you, isn't it. Reevaluate your life.
>>
>>36738294
Yes. It's a meme. Any website that isn't dead is a honeypot, and finding any website that isn't on the hidden wiki is damn near impossible, since all the hidden wiki sites are either honeypots, dead, of only link to surface web sites and provide the same shit you could find on the surface web.
>>
>>36738294
You won't be able to afford daily use at $30 per pill
>>
>>36738294
Adderall is a meme
just go buy kratom it's cheaper
>>
>>36738327
Nope but it made me think.
>Reevaluate your life.
As if doing drugs is anywhere near my biggest problem
>>
>>36738456
I do, its not even close to being the same thing, I need a performance drug to study
>>36738351
Really? I remember reading on /b how simple it was getting psychs on the internet but that was 2years ago
>>
File: image_3.jpg (51KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
51KB, 420x420px
>>36738294
>wants to buy adderall
>posts pictures of xanax

You guys need some better personnel
>>
I honestly thought this was a loss edit.
>>
>>36738351
I buy weed off dream market all the time and noone has busted down my door yet
>>
Get a prescription you retard

It's perfectly legal to take if you have trouble studying, you don't even have to lie to the doctor
>>
>>36738832
The feds probably don't give a shit, because weed's practically legal, if not completely legal in most places in the world.
>>
>>36738327
reevaluate my slashfic of mike pence fucking jordan peterson in the ass
>>
>>36738531
Kratom is baby shit, it taste weird and it's no stronger than coffee.
>>
File: dfgf.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
dfgf.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
>>36738830
fuck you for making me do this
>>
>>36738849
>It's perfectly legal to take if you have trouble studying, you don't even have to lie to the doctor
I don't believe this at all and it actually makes me really angry knowing that a lot of normies get "prescribed" it. Thats like bringing your kid in for being bad at a
sports and the doc gives him steroids. If i had a steady supply of magic pills that made me focus in hs I wouldn't be in community college
>>
>>36739107
Protip: you could have had the steady stream of pills. It's OK, I could have too.
>>
It's just pills, if it's packaged correctly not even a drug sniffing dog could find them. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>36739062
topiti keki
>>
>>36739160
I know, thats why I'm so salty, it reminds of a time when, in a class where late assignents weren't allowed according to syllabus, I'd taken many 0s because I'd assume a teacher would keep their word, and some fat fucking cunt forgets to do her post lab, tells teacher, doesnt even have excuse, and gets an exemption.
>>
>>36738294
Literally go to Yelp and look up psychiatrists in your area. Find the one where reviewers talk about how they get their ADD treated. Make an appointment
You now have adderall or worst case, Ritalin
>>
>>36739107
It's going to be a billion fucking times worse with CRISPR or whatever

We're gonna be out here eating shit while Hymie Guangblattzhui, whose parents know how to play the system, will have fucking von Neumann splices

nigger nigger NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>36739607
This is the truth.

Origami
>>
>>36739607
not everyone lives in a pill-popping culture cunt. its near impossible to get a prescription here even for a benzo, not for a stim
>>
>>36739607
Im intrigued anon... I'm 21 in seattle, think they'd be able to tell I'm just a college student?
>>
>>36739607
Is there a site specifically for this?
>>
File: IMG_4866.jpg (23KB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4866.jpg
23KB, 225x400px
>>36739062
Motherfucking kek'd
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.