[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else have one of these things? I just ordered o

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

Does anyone else have one of these things?

I just ordered one. I'm pretty sure it's going to solve all of my anxiety and attention problems. Pic related is the one I ordered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnxJjA5frzo
>>
>>36735605
if you have one of these you are a normie
>>
>>36735605
It's like a pet rock
>>
>>36735605
They sell these at 7 eleven
>>
I play with my penis instead
>>
I saw some fag with one yesterday. What the fuck is the point?
>>
This feels like a shill but that looks neat. Considering getting a fidget toy bc I recently bought an autismo blanket and I love that thing.
>>
>>36735629
Is it a normie thing? I've never seen one irl.

When I realized it was a thing, I thought it would be a pretty neat thing to have since I miss smoking, bite my nails, and bounce my legs a lot.
>>
>>36735705
What's an autismo blanket?
>>
>>36735734
A weighted blanket
>>
File: 14584580586720.jpg (99KB, 885x1280px) Image search: [Google]
14584580586720.jpg
99KB, 885x1280px
>>36735605
is this the new fingerbox meme? it seems so pointless why is it so popular
>>
>>36735605
Don't. These things are the second coming of silly bandz if that was a thing from your time.
>>
>>36735767
that sounds amazing and I don't even have autism.

I don't think.
>>
>>36735706
its become more of a trendy thing rather than for people that fidget
>>
>>36735605
this must be a poor people thing. i live in manhattan and have litterally never seen or heard of these things
>>
>>36735605
lol
new fingerbox huh
>>
>>36735848
you sound like a cunt tho so...
>>
>>36735702
its something to people like us who work and are normal can identify fucking retards. if you see a grown adult using one of these in public you can automaticly write them off as an asshole
>>
>>36735605
you cant fold it
you cant twist it in many ways
you cant use it to scribble
you can only spin it
this is shit
>>
>>36735817
If you're the kind of person who likes to sleep in a cold room so you can pile on comforters and blankets, it's the same idea. Only thing is it's a pain in the ass to wash.
>>
>>36735814
>>36735872
No, fingerboxes is a niche whose userbase consists mainly of enthusiasts and collectors.

fidget spinners is a fucking normie tier shitty trend
>>
>>36735605
looks like it will break in 5 minutes

my trusty fingerbox has been in use for 4 years, no problems or fixes needed yet
>>
>>36735902
really? i am a cunt?
think again fucktard. i am worth 30 millions dollars. i run a healthy and growing business. fuck u.
what do u do, piss ant?
i bet you dont even have a car you suburban nerd are you even kidding i own like 5 houses
are you even joking about what kind of house you live in?
probably not some swank pad ausbury park u knownlike jeresy

fuckass nigga
>>
Fidget cube > fidget spinner
>>
>>36735605

Fucking throw it away. Every single normie in my class keeps on playing with these little shits and I can't fucking stand it.
>>
>>36735605
I wonder if you could spin large objects on that
>>
>>36735977
>Every single normie in my class
underage boyo

if you're in a class where people are using these you're under 18 by a good amount
>>
>>36735976
I was looking at those too but something about having a heavy piece of copper seemed more appealing to play with
>>
>>36735973
Oh boy
oranjello
>>
>>36736054
u shook now betcha ass
just admit it that i am not a cunt pretty nice guy if u ask me
>>
>>36736034
>has such a sanitary life that he things playing with toys is novel.
>not having a job that blends white collar lifestyle with the brute force of largescalemindustrial machines
>>
>>36736168
I work in a library.
>>
>>36735605
>I'm pretty sure it's going to solve all of my anxiety and attention problems.

Made me kek, it's not going to do anything like that. It's a toy, how is it meant to solve your mental suffering? It's like watching TV or drinking. You need to analyze your thoughts, question and try to answer what gives you anxiety and combat it that way, this is just distraction.

In 5 years if you have a moment to yourself and start getting anxious, screaming inside "where's my fidget toy!" instead of using all time you could have used to help your future self deal with that moment it'll just make you hate yourself more.
>>
Oh fuck, that looks awesome. Now I don't have to spin my phone anymore
>>
>>36735605
thats gay lmao fucking children toys
>>
>>36735977
Holy shit, it is a fad then. I keep hearing stories about my high school and how much they argue over these stupid things. The material, how they spin it, and shit like that.

I'm not in with it, and it's only been a few years.
>>
File: 400px-Bogdanoff_TDF.jpg (49KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Bogdanoff_TDF.jpg
49KB, 400x600px
>>36735605
All the underclassmen guys in my school have at least 3 of these at all time. It is like the pokemon cards craze of of the 90's but instead of bragging about who has the best and rare cards, they compare who has the most amount of mental illnesses.

The thing that really gets the neurons firing is that these guys use them to pick up Stacey. And it fucking works.
>>
>>36735605
>spins fedora
>>
File: image.jpg (932KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
932KB, 3264x2448px
>>36735605
I've never used one of those but ive been spinning pic related for 12 years now. Its a sharkboy and lava girl squirt gun. I love it and it makes me excited when i spin it. Used to make spinnys out of bionicles but those broke easily because i used them so much. One day i found pic related in one of my toy bins. Used it ever since. Also, ypu gpt these at mcdonalds and i jave five extra ones still in the bag incase i lose this shark spinny i have
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>36735848
I live in Long Island and these things are everywhere. You can buy them in 7/11 for cheap and I saw a kid arguing with his mom trying to persuade her to get one and she cussed him out and called him a faggot.

Expect these to hit the cities soon. I've seen black gang gang teens out in the open with them. I like to think of them as a Juden-mark like Hitler used except it's to show autism and the normies willingly do it.

The beta uprising is soon approaching lads, and the normies have marked themselves.
>>
File: 1475179537857.jpg (8KB, 231x219px) Image search: [Google]
1475179537857.jpg
8KB, 231x219px
What is this autistic shit oregeno
>>
>>36735814
you shut the fuck up, I love my fingerbox
>>
>>36735605
I keep seeing this meme, what they hell is this thing?
>>
Where can you get one? Asking for a friend.
>>
>work at 7/11
>kids constantly running around looking for these
>parents constantly calling to reserve them
>coworkers all have them
>$8 for a weighted piece of plastic
I will never understand the normo's
>>
These things are retarded. There's nothing to fidget with, you just spin it once and then watch it spin. I thought it would be something to do with my hands but you don't do anything after the initial spin.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.